Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Subaru Outback Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go lajbsr. Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2012 Outback Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00175 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Could I please get August's (September if available) money factors and residuals for a Outback 2.5i Premium lease, 36 months (or 42 or 48, I'm flexible)/12K miles, for a manual, all-weather, if it's not too much trouble? Thanks in advance - I really appreciate all the time you put into helping folks! In case it helps I have pasted below the exact specs and the dealer quote below. Thanks!!

2013 Outback Premium Satin White Pearl/Ivory Striated Cloth 6 sp manual transmission
    All Weather Package
    Body side molding
    Front Bumper Underguard
    Hood Protector
    Rear Bumper Underguard
    Wheel arch Molding
    Cargo net Rear & Side- Rear Seat Back
    Rear seat back protector

Popular Package 1A
    auto dimming mirror w/compass
    splash guards
    rear bumper cover
    all weather mats

MSRP (including accessories) $ 28,214.00 Internet Price (from dealer) $26,339.00
  • Hi mobius_mann. Through September 4th, Chase's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback Premium with the All Weather Package and 12,000 miles per year are .00175 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00175 and 60%.

The 42-month numbers are .00175 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I would appreciate sept. money factors & residual % for 2013 3.6R outback limited with appearance pak#23 tot msrp $37363. 10K miles. Would residual be better for identically equipped 2.5 limited pzev ? Sincere thanks. one dealer says .00165 & .57
  • Here you go opencars1. Chase's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited with the Appearance Pkg. and 10,000 miles per year are .00165 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier...just like the dealer said :).

Car_man
    Host
  • Could you please provide Chase's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for October on a Outback 2.5i limited with the Eyesight package total MSRP $34,130. Lease term 36 months, with either 12k miles or 15k miles and top credit tier. thank you for your help.
  • Certainly bluesboy. Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with the Eyesight Package and 15,000 miles per year are .00165 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am interested in a 2013 Outback 2.5i limited with special appearance package. 36 mo, 10K/yr.

My dealer told me MF of .00190 and residual of 57%. MF seems high to me. What are the numbers for top tier credit? Thanks.
  • Your suspicion was right cardsdoc. The money factor that you were quoted is a tad high.

Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5i Limited with the special appearance package and 10,000 miles per year are .00165 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is Chase's November lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5 Limited with Moonroof / 12 k per year in NY?
  • mrvvrroommmrvvrroomm Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    2013 Outback Limited w/moonroof, 36 mos. 15K mile/year. Minnesota

Residual & MF

Thanks Car man
  • I'm looking for November's MF and Residual on 2013 Outback Limited w/ Moonroof for 36/mo @ 15,000/yr.

thank you
  • Any idea of December mf and residual for 6 cylinder limited w moonroof. 10 k miles/36 months
  • Ananyc1, Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 2.5 Limited with 12,000 miles per year are .00115 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi mrvvrroomm. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00115 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi risely1. I just posted that information. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks and good luck in your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey cliffpoz. Subaru's November programs are scheduled to run through December 3rd. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Outback 3.6R Limited with 10,000 miles per year are .00115 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the residual on the premium package for 2012 and 2013? Do the options matter? If so, please quote it for AWP/MOON.
    Also, the dealers are offering '0%' financing. My understanding is that MF x 2400 = interest rate. Does that mean the money factor on a lease is going to be 0?
    thanks much
    I really appreciate your input.
  • If the list on the outback limited 3.6 is roughly $35k and I can negotiate down to $32k. With a residual of .57 and money factor of .00115 for 10k miles and 36 months, the monthly lease is calculating out to be $415 including ny tax of 8.875%. I did not include the bank fee. If my numbers are correct, what would be my initial payment if there is $0 down. I assume bank fee, docs, first month,and switching plates? If so what would that amount be roughly?
  • Dealer just quoted me $575 including ny taxes. MSRP - $35.5k, Selling price of $34.8k. MF = .00145 and residual of 56% for 36 month lease. Seems way out of line? Help please. $0 down and $820 due at signing (doc fees, 1st payment).
This discussion has been closed.