Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota 4Runner Lease Questions

Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Toyota 4Runner. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• saw someone posted the lease rates on an 05 in price paid buying experiences. Does anyone know the October rebates(1500 and 3500) on 05 4 runners (v6 and v8) are valid on the lease deals as well? Saw lease rates at .00044 and .00022 are those correct as well?
  • Hi fasteddy001. I do not believe that Toyota is providing lease support on 2005 4Runners any longer. It seems to have switched its special lease program for the month of October overt to the 2006 model. If you let me know what state you are in, I can tell you what its special lease program is like on the '06 4Runner in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • tai1tai1 Posts: 6
    Dear Host,

I am in Indiana. Could you please tell me the leasing program on the 06 4runner,
    v6 and/or v8? Many thanks.

TRD
  • Hi tai1. Toyota just introduced its new November lease program for your area yesterday. I have not had an opportunity to take a look at it yet, but suspect that I will be able to within the next couple of days. Please post a quick reminder in this discussion for me later on this week and I will let you know what I have been able to find out about this truck's new lease program. Talk to you then.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man
    I live in New Jersey,looking to lease a 2006 4Runner.Could you please let me know of any special lease programs on this vehicle,thanks for your help.
  • Car_man,

Please post the November MF and Residual % for 2006 4Runner Limited. 3yr/15k mile.

Thanks!
  • Hi yankee-feather. Yes, Toyota is running a special lease program on the 2006 4Runner in your area this month. The residual values that are associated with this program vary depending upon exactly which trim level you are interested in, how long you lease for, and how many miles per year you are allowed to drive, but the special lease money factor is .00119 for up to 36 months for consumers who qualify for Toyota Financial Services Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi tiger93. Toyota's lease program varies depending upon which one of its twelve regions one is in, but in most of the country if you were to lease a 2006 4Runner Limited 4WD through Toyota Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00119 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • dima1dima1 Posts: 17
    Car_Man,

I see from previous posts that the money factor and residuals for 4Runner are .0019 and 58%. What about lower miles leases. I can settle for 10,000 miles or 12,000 miles.

Is there a difference in rates for SR5 with package C (3rd seats) priced around 30K, and Limited with same options prices around $36K?

Thank you,
    Dmitry
  • Hi - Does this program also apply to south Florida - specifically the Fort Lauderdale area? Thank you
  • cjericcjeric Posts: 23
    I'm looking at the lease incentive for the Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A), and I wonder if this is a good deal. With a money factor of 0.00119, and residual value of 20,990 it has a fairly low lease payment, but I'm somewhat concerned about the cap cost. The base cap cost is $32,288, which seems a little high since it's right at MSRP according to this site. I can use the $1000 coupon and another $400 in other incentives to bring down the cap cost to 28,590 with a down payment of 2,600.
    Should I be able to negotiate down the cap cost price, or is that pretty set on deals like this? Thank you.
  • :confuse: What would be a fair monthly payment to expect when leasing a 2006 SR5 2WD? The only options that I am adding will be the power moonroof and post factory leather. The MSRP will be approx. $30,000, while the AAA/COSTCO Fleet Manager will sell me the vehicle for $28,500. Zero down, approx. $1500.00 drive off, 36 months, 12,000 miles.

Thanks!
  • Can anyone tell me what the money factors are for the lower tier borrowers for the '06 4Runner. Thanks, Scott
  • I would like to know the money factor and residual value for a 2006 4WD V6 SR5 and SR5 Sport through Gulf States Toyota. 36 or 48 month lease. The Toyota website says there is a special lease on these vehicles. Thank you.
  • kd232kd232 Posts: 5
    I found on a Toyota dealerships' website that the new lease incentive for January for a 4Runner is a money factor of .00055. Can anyone confirm this??
  • I called my dealer to check on the new lease program for the 4Runners and he confirmed that the new money factor is .00055 (1.32%). We just leased an '06 in November at the old rate of .00119 for my wife. I'm in the process looking into a new car also and might look into getting another 4Runner - that's a great rate!
  • kd232kd232 Posts: 5
    I just called a local dealership and they confirmed .00055. That is a great deal.

I've been shopping around Austin and been having a difficult time getting any dealer to play ball. The dealers here are doing well selling SUVs...I guess.
  • bodhi2bodhi2 Posts: 5
    Can anyone please post their great lease deals in detail for an '06 Limited V8 Loaded with 3rd row seats. Looking to lease in the Chicago area.
    Thanks
    Bodhi
  • I'm also interested in the same vehicle in North Georgia (06 limited V* Loaded with 3rd seat). I have read where the money factor is now .00055 (wow) does anyone know what the residual is? Info on recent deals with recent cars would be helpful. Thanks so much
    :D
  • 2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl)
    3 yr. lease, 15k mi./yr
    (Central N.Y.)

MSRP ............. $32,701
    Negotiated price:.. $29,201
    Lease rate......... .00045 (Tier 1 + Encore, high FICO)
    Residual........... $18,695 (57%)
    Money down.......... $432.24 (1st pymt + DMV)
    Monthly pymt........ $359.36 (Gap ins. included)
This discussion has been closed.