Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota 4Runner Lease Questions

1111213141517»

Comments

• Based on a sell price of $36,275.
  • zyaaaaazyaaaaa Posts: 36
    It looks like Toyota is offering 48 month lease support - so bump for the bassmeister.

I'm hoping they add in 36 month soon. I'd much rather lease than buy this time but I would not consider anything over 36, even for a Toyota.
  • jpslxjpslx Posts: 1
    Where is Toyota offering 48 month lease support on the 4Runner?
  • autoalautoal Posts: 5
    Was just contacted by Toyota of Manhattan offering a 36 month lease with a .00132 money factor and 52.68% residual on a 2012 4runner SR5 premium package with nav, heated seats and cross bars. I believe the sales price was about 39,800. With 8.75 taxes rolled in the monthly paid was $595.

I think that I can negotiate the sales price down and hope the residual is increased to at least 58% in September. Would like to get this down to a $500 per month payment.

Any thoughts or experiences?
  • larryj42larryj42 Posts: 6
    Hi Carman,
    Could you give the residuals and money factors for a 2013 FourRunner SR5 with leather, 15K miles/year, 36 months and 48 months?
    Thanks so much!
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,676

Please continue on our 2014 Toyota 4-Runner Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

This discussion has been closed.