Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Camry Lease Questions

Comments

• jbhansenjbhansen Posts: 20
    What should I expect in the way of loyalty incentive from Toyota at lease end? What have others seen?
  • saamysaamy Posts: 1
    Hi am getting camry le lease in 250 per month including tax and dealer waiving registration fee and nothing down and with buy out price at end of lease 13450 msrp 23325
    its o down

will this worth 12000miles/year

please help am new to leasing .
  • What is the selling price of the car? Ideally go for $1800 uder invoice.

What Tier lease rate are you getting? The money factor?

Tier 1 for this lease is .0001 and you payment should be under $225 with $0 down.

Provide that information and where you live.

Then can provide better feed back for you to ensure you are getting a decent deal on your 1st lease.

LW
  • sjeedsjeed Posts: 41
    Does the $1800 under invoice that you are quoting include the $1,000 Rebate currently being offered?
  • leasewizardleasewizard Posts: 17
    edited April 2011
    Yes, $800 under invoice without any rebates.

FWIW, just got a 2011 SE for $1300 under invoice before the rebates.

2012 coming out, deals are to be had. Just get it done before May 2.

Regards,
    LW
  • vc123vc123 Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    I am looking at a Toyota Camry LE 2011 base model, the msrp is $23,285.00 I live in NJ. I am offered a 36 month, 36k mile lease for $296 per month including GAP insurance with a car trade-in ($1,500 total value) at signing, nothing more out of pocket. Maintenance for two years is free.

Is this a good deal?
  • haggardhaggard Posts: 63
    Not a good deal. Check out this thread, go back a ways. You will see people getting into an SE for less than that with nothing out of pocket.

I had a 36 month/45K miles deal a few months ago for $257/month on a 4 cyl AT LE with nothing down and 35 payments to go, but passed on it when I saw some of the deals here.

Like everyone else says, plug your numbers into a lease calculator (leaseguide.com or others). Also, see "rcgeller" posts in this thread. You can do much better, IMHO. Good luck.
  • What is the selling price of the car?

What tier are you in? Tier 1 Tier 2 ???

GAP insurance is optional -What are you being charged for that?

Good price for the car is $21000 BEFORE any rebates

LW
  • vc123vc123 Posts: 2
    Thanks! In event of emergency of replacing the older car, I got duped I guess and took this deal. I don't know if I can really get this resolved now.
  • canuckincacanuckinca Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I'm looking at leasing ... 3rd car, to take up the load of some mileage. Here's the car: -- San Diego, CA area, possibly LA as well since manuals are harder to come by.

2011 Camry Base 4dr
    Manual Transmission
    No extras

MSRP on Toyota website is $19,820
    I'm Tier 1 (790 FICO) credit

Questions for you pros!

1. Residual for a 12k/36month lease? What about a 15k/36 month lease?
    2. What would be a good sale price? (net cap cost) -- invoice is $19,291 per KBB
    3. Anyone with any suggestions/experience on getting something similar?

Thanks!!!
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    Have anyone leased SE V6 with Navi? What are current insentive (if any) for SE V6 with Navigation and MF/residual for a 3 year, 10K per month lease? Thanks.
  • dplowmandplowman Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    Hello all! I have been checking this site out the last couple of days and must say I have learned alot, thank you all!

I am looking to lease a 2011 Camry SE for 3 years 36K miles. The MSRP is $26,650, residual 62% and money factor of .00075. My initial quote from the dealer was $359 a month for 35 months, which is no money down. I do not know what other leases are going for, but I was thinking if I negotiate the purchase price to $24.8K then my payments would be around the $280 mark for 35 months. My question is if $280 is a fair price, comparing to others on this site.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Thanks,
    Dustin
  • benji123benji123 Posts: 61
    edited May 2011
    Hi, can someone help me with the money factor and residual for the 2011 Camry XLE V6 in Los Angeles? 36 mos., 12K per year (unless Toyota offers 8K or 10K leases now). Thanks!
  • I've got several lease deals for Camrys here - for the the LE automatic, 15K/36 mos, money factor calculated at .00025 (I'm Tier 1), most prices are less than $1000 off invoice. Payments are between $205 - $274 depending on options. They're listing residual between 57 - 63%. Right now Toyota has a 0 down, 0% lease deal.
    Sorry, haven't done this in years. I've been driving a 1999 Explorer until now. I'm about to be a divorced mother of two, so I really don't want to get taken!

Thanks -
  • BTW, I'm in Texas. Thanks.
  • jsfromvajsfromva Posts: 1
    I just signed a lease for Camry XLE 4 cyl fully loaded. leather,voice activated bluetooth, DVD navigation,moon roof for $300/month. No money down. That number includes everything including tax,title etc. No push button though as I was told it doesn't come in V4 only in V6.

I think it's ok deal as I was desperate to get the car and didn't push much.
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    Pretty good deal. Whats the term and mileage?
  • sanishsanish Posts: 66
    The all-new 2012 Camry and Camry Hybrid is designed to meet the changing needs of the 21st Century driver, the new Camry will provide technologically advanced features, a contemporary design inside and out, improved performance and refined ride and handling.
  • I just signed a lease on a V6 SE with sports convenience, preferred premium accessory, SE extra value #1 packages and the JBL premium sound/6-disc changer (no nav). I rolled everything into the monthly payment (title and registration, first month's payment, acquisition fee, documentation fee, etc) for a total monthly payment including tax of $305/month. I drove away from the dealership without paying a dime and will make 35 payments of $305/month beginning next month.

Did I get a reasonable deal?
  • cbou9876cbou9876 Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    I understand the TFS $500 "lease bonus cash" is a customer rebate. My question is does the dealer receive the $500 in the end?

Thanks in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Yes, cbou9876, the $500 lease bonus cash that you mentioned is paid for by Toyota. That means that the dealer will receive this $500 from Toyota on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • frankil1frankil1 Posts: 1
    Sounds great! What city?
  • nairgopnairgop Posts: 1
    Just received an offer for Camry LE (with an 16" alloy wheel option) at Bay Area, CA.
    $21000 (after dealer cash bonus of $500 and dealer discount)
    2500 down (including all taxes,documentation and delivery) 190 PM (including tax) for 35 months, 12000 Miles PA.

Is this a reasonable deal?
  • vint101vint101 Posts: 2
    Car_man, could you post the current money factor and residual for a 2011 Camry LE 4cyl Auto, 36 month lease, both 12K and 15K a year, Boston area. Thanks!
  • singlethreadsinglethread Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Just received an offer for the same Camry LE (with 16" allow wheel option) in MA.

2650 (cap cost reduct, and acquisition fee)
    $170 (month payment including all taxes, registration,doc fee; 36mon/36K)
  • slanwarslanwar Posts: 1
    I leased a 2009 camry and my lease will be up on may 2012 - 4 years lease, how much I should pay for this car if I want to buy it? My monthly payments are $199 and is a 4 cyl base camry which I leased with $2000 down . Here at Edmunds website they say a car depreciates 49 % after 4 years and since the value was $20000 should be about $9000 after the 4 years. Now, does Toyota follow this rule or they overprice the car? I'm from New Jersey.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,881
    Part of the calculation of your lease payment included a pre-determined residual amount for the car. It should be right on the first page of your lease paperwork.

That is the rule that Toyota will follow. Whatever is in your contract. Edmunds opinion won't make any difference.

Most of the time, when you get a really low lease payment, the residual amount is unattractive.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Could someone post the current money factor and residual for a 2011 Camry SE 4cyl Auto, 36 month lease, both 12K and 15K miles per year in the Northeast region. Thanks!
  • bkh3bkh3 Posts: 1
    I leased a Camry LE, 4 cyl, automatic (MSRP of $23711-base price + floor mats + cargo net) with the following terms:

capital cost: $22120
    residual value: $14301
    term: 36 months
    money factor: 0.00001 (essentially 0 interest)
    I did not pay any cap cost reduction.
    monthly payment including 9% tax in state of PA: ($22120-$14301)/36*1.09 = $237

At signing I paid 1st month payment, acquisition fee and tags minus the $500 customer cash credit from Toyota.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi bedrock662719. Toyota Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Camry SE 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year in its New York region are .00025 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
This discussion has been closed.