Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Camry Lease Questions

Comments

• amoszamosz Posts: 29
    interested in this information as del
  • Hi CarMan,

Can you please post the residual and money factor for the lease of a 2012 Camry XLE V6 with 15,000 miles per year and 36 months? I am in Minnesota. Thanks!
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    Please post residual and MF for 36 months, 12K miles per year lease. Thanks.
  • willlwilll Posts: 2
    Just received a call that the Hybrid we ordered here in SoCal is in. Looks like it will be about $32,200 before T&L. CarMan what are the lease term residual and MF for this new Hybrid for 48 months? Thanks!!
  • Hi Car_man,

Will you please provide leasing numbers for the 2012 Camry SE 4 cylinder for 12k miles for both 24 month & 36 month terms?

Thanks in advance!
  • I am planning to lease Camry 2012 LE in the New York area. Can anyone help me with what the best lease deal will be and any advise you can give will be appreciated.
  • sbs9sbs9 Posts: 7
    Anybody have the current MF and residual for an XLE I4 non-nav 3yr/36k?
  • sbs9sbs9 Posts: 7
    Answering my own questions:

MF 0.0011

Residual looks to be about 55% - not sure on this as they gave me a residual $ and not sure which of their cars it was based on.

Altima here I come...
  • km38iakm38ia Posts: 16
    what is the feb res and money factor for camry le, se, and xle on 12k a year
  • km38iakm38ia Posts: 16
    I got a quote on a 2012 camry xle with nav, leather, sticker of 29,800

for 12k a year lease, first month down, tax, and title at 359 a month plus tax

good deal?
  • bigbutrbigbutr Posts: 111
    I'm curious what the selling price of the vehicle is as well as the residual and money factor used. I'm going to go look at a similarly priced 2012 Hybrid XLE and could use the numbers for comparison.
  • bschmidt25bschmidt25 Posts: 8
    edited March 2012
    Looking for the money factor and residual for an SE V6 - 15k / 36 mo. Would most likely do convenience package only, possibly sunroof. Not sure if options affect anything. Thanks in advance!
  • Car Man,

Can you please provide money factor, residual etc., for 36 month lease for Camry SE?

Can anyone provide recent experiences leasing this vehicle?
  • Realized my first message was missing some things.

12k miles, 4 cylinder, base SE. Not the V6.
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Hi Car_man.

Would you please provide me with the April residual and money factor for a 2012 Camry XLE V6 lease for 36 months, 10,000 miles a year.

Thank you!

hpowders
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi energymonkey. Toyota Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the 2012 Camry varies by region. In most of the areas that I have seen its program for, its 36-month, 15,000 mile per year numbers for this car are .00040 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey hpowders. The numbers for all Camry models, other than the Hybrid, are exactly the same. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

TFS' 10,000 mile per year residual values are 3% higher than its 15,000 mile per year resids.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Okay. Thanks Car_man!
  • parnolaparnola Posts: 140
    Hi Car_man -- I'm interested in a 2012 Camry Hybrid XLE and was curious what the money factor and residual since they seem to be different than for the base Camry? This would be for either 12k or 15k miles and 3-year lease. Thank you!
  • vb1pavb1pa Posts: 30
    Wanted to contribute to cause, got a quote in NY, based on:

36m/12k
    700 at signing (1st payment and dmv) everything else in rolled in monthly payment...
    361.53 (tax included) for 35 payments

CHeers,
This discussion has been closed.