Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Camry Lease Questions

Comments

• jnm3jnm3 Posts: 2
    Hi... can anyone help with the December 2012 money factor and residual values on a 12k mile 36 month Camry Hybrid XLE lease?

Thank you!
  • neilbneilb Posts: 5
    Hi... Does anyone know what the December 2012 money factor and residual values are on a 15k mile 36 month Camry XLE lease?

Thanks
  • Has this board been abandoned?
  • Need some info for Feb 2013 on remaining 2012 Camry models. Sales dude said new program has money factor of 0.00001 for all rem. 12 camry's. Please confirm or correct. Also, is GAP insurance included on TFS leases? If not, how much does it cost?
    At that mf with decent residuals, the 12 Camry's will move. I test drove a SE Limited edition (msrp 27084) and the lease cost was zero o-t-d with 35 remaining payments of 266 (incl.6.5% tax rate).
  • i know tfs does not include gap with their leases. cost was high but most insurance companies can sell you it with your auto insurance much cheaper
  • Toyota has some awesome lease deals right now that i am reviewing while i wait for Honda to offer something on the Accord. For example, the 2012 Camry SE Limited Edition that retails for $27084 can be leased for 35 payments of $250 (6.5% tax included) with zero down. i realize that TFS does not include gap insurance and there is a $350 disposition fee but wow, what a deal...
  • ral2167ral2167 Posts: 641
    Just wish my Camry lease ended sooner so I could lease the SE as described. Lease ends in August
  • chasfmchasfm Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    Is this deal published somewhere? I'm in DFW and I contacted a dealer in the area who had 2 of these on the website. He acted like I was out my mind. Any info would help, I drove a Camry last week when I started looking and was impressed.
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Posts: 536
    edited February 2013
    Scroll down the page to the Sport edition for 23298:
    http://www.vosstoyota.com/specials/index.htm

They had 5 and now only one.
    If you combine their price with the current Toyota lease incentives and very low money factor of 0.00001, you get the deal i quoted. As i said, not all dealers would go that low. IMO, Toyota dealers are somewhat arrogant; it's a 2012 leftover after all...
    data:
    msrp 27015
    residual (12k) 15077
    money factor 0.00001
    sell price 23548 (includes doc fee)
  • it's a shame i'm in Texas :( i checked another dealership nearby and he had about 7 of the 2012 SE special editions. maybe i'll take a run at him.
  • My parents who are well up in their years signed a lease agreement for a 2011 Toyota Camry at the end of the model year. The dealership was advertising "huge discounts" on all 2011 models.
    My Dad "fell in love" with the car and started expressing his desire to buy the car before any negotiations started. The salesman must have realized he had a live on on the hook and not only didn't offer them a discount but he worked the numbers so the lease price was about $4,000 higher than the MSRP.

I understand the supreme law: " BUYER BEWARE ". But is it possible that some law was broken whether leasing law or elder law that some action can be taken to lessen the pain?
  • dhyun3dhyun3 Posts: 11
    Would appreciate if anyone can post money factor as well as residual value for 2013 Camry (12k/36).
    Thanks,
  • Hi, I have to hand my leased Camry in. I will plan to lease a new Camry but not interested in buying at the end of the lease. I will just lease again. If that is what I expect to do with reasonable certainty, why should I not only care about the lowest monthly payment? Right now they are saying I can pay below current $303 monthly payment and nothing do at signing. Any advice on why I may be looking at this wrong and certainly do care about residual, money factor, etc, I'd love any advice.

Here are specs on current car I had for 3 years:
    Miles: 16,893
    Model: Camry 2011, LE
    gross capitalized cost: $25800
    residual value" $17,800
  • thebenzthebenz Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    I'm working on turning in my 2011 Camry SE V4 lease 5 months early as I want to get into a more powerful 2013 Camry SE V6.
    In Orange County, CA- visited Power Toyota today and was offered the national lease rate of $279/month with zero down, and pay for the additional cost of the more expensive V6 model over the national deal for an SE V4. Dealer pays 1st month of 36 month lease, I pay for T, T & Licensing Fees on drive-off. Dealer assumes the balance of my 5 lease payments so I am done with the existing TFS Lease. The estimate I was given w/out taxes was $345/month.

What's a good deal for structuring the 2013 SE V6? I don't need all the upgrade packages but there's probably only a few anyways so they might have to work with me on my preferred Silver/Black combo. I assume there could be a little more room but can't gauge what a good deal factoring in for the additional monthly charges over the $279/month rate for a v4 should be.
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Posts: 1,666
    Just a note - there is no such thing as a "v4" engine. It is an I4 (in-line 4 cylinder). Most 6 cylinders in midsize cars are V6 (3 cylinders on each side of the crankshaft in the shape of a V). :)
    I meant 4 cylinders and 6 cylinders, but would prefer real answers to my question vs. pointing out semantics :)
    edited March 2013
    Just completed my 3 year lease deal at Toyota of Redlands, whom I leased my last car with, a 2011 Camry SE V4.
    This time, I got the 2013 Camry SE V6 (Yes, Mr. mcdawgg, even Toyota labels it as "V6"), Silver exterior/leather trim w/black fabric cloth. Just what I wanted.
    Fully loaded except for heated seats and lane alert.
    Beautiful car, couldn't be happier and the extra power is much appreciated over the V4.

They took back my existing Lease on a trade in with 5 payments left; $299/month plus tax, OTD with first month's and registration fees.

This is the dealer to see if you're in SoCal. PM for details if you want.
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Posts: 1,666
    edited March 2013
    No, I agree that the 6 cylinder is a "V6". If you look back, I said there is no "V4". What I was trying to do is correct calling the 4 cylinder a "V4" because it is not. It is an inline 4 cylinder. You can't buy a "V4" engine in a Toyota, or almost any car, as they are almost all "inline" 4 cylinders, or I4, NOT V4.

Just trying to point this out to help. It helps to be as knowledgeable as possible on things, and telling the salesperson you want a "V4" could label you as someone who doesn't know much about cars.

The 6 cylinders have 3 cylinders on one side of the crankshaft, and 3 on the otherside, in a V shape, with the bottom of the V being the crankshaft.

The I4 has 4 cylinders in a row, all right above the crankshaft, not at an angle.

Don't want to offend, just educate.
  • pandtpandt Posts: 3
    Hello Car_man,

Any updated info on MF and residual for 2013 Camry XLE hybrid on a 36 month 15K lease?

Thanks
  • Toyota Leases in Florida, thru South east Toyota Financing, (SETF), Do they include gap insurance? At one time I was told all leases in Florida had gap, but now I do not know. Please advise, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.