Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Camry Lease Questions

Comments

• hsuhhsuh Posts: 3
    Hi.
    I just leased a 2013 Camry SE 4-cyl (36 Month/12k) for $225 OTD (no down/tax & fees all included). I didn't get any special options, I just preferred the SE over the LE for the alloy wheels. Can anyone tell me if that's a good deal or has anyone seen cheaper?
  • g0ldil0xg0ldil0x Posts: 1
    This sounds like an amazing deal. Are u sure there are no hidden fees?
  • hsuhhsuh Posts: 3
    No hidden fees. I actually returned my lease 2011 Camry LE with 1 payment left and signed yesterday.
  • brcarbrcar Posts: 10
    Carman (or anyone else),

Could you please provide the money factor and residual for Camry LE and SE for a 36 month 12k mile lease.

Also, are there any cash incentive currently offered? I saw something about $750 lease bonus cash.

Thank you
  • friends,
    i am looking for camry xle 2013 with leather package. getting a quote of 26500 , and lease payment of 320 with 0 down, and 12k/year, 36 months. This is in north NJ. how is the offer comparing ?
  • ral2167ral2167 Posts: 642
    What's the msrp?
  • MSRP 29500, 4 cylinder, no navigation or blind spot monitor
  • amitdhamijaamitdhamija Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    I am getting the 2013 Camry Hybrid LE (MSRP 27160) for 250/mo including taxes with 600 drive off (includes registration and first month payment). This is for 12k, 36 mo lease. Is this a good deal?
    Do you know what the money factor was? The cap cost? The residual value? Please share. I'm looking for xle 4 cylinder with blind spot feature.
  • luvmycar1234luvmycar1234 Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    This looks good deal based upon my current research. I could only got upto 320 for camry XLE with MSRP of 29000.
  • lazy_melazy_me Posts: 4
    A month ago lease LE model for $1500 down, $170/month w/taxes, 36 month, 12k/year. Not bad, huh? Should've been taking 15k though but too late now.
    Could you provide the details of this deal?

Was was the MSRP and sale price?

What options were included on the car?

What were the fees?

Thanks
  • money factor 0.00001 (but i know i was charged a little more since with the money factor i mentioned, the payments come even lower using lease calculator), adjusted cap cost: 24020.92 (includes bank fee of 650), residual: 16468.

hope this helps!
    Gross Capitalized cost 20500, residual 14000
    MSRP - have no idea, don't care.
    No additional options were included - just bare car.
    $1500 included all fees and first month payment.
    no offense, by any means, but knowing and posting the msrp would help others on this site when they make offers.
    I was too lazy to check, sorry. MSRP is 24140. And it is in MA.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi brcar. Toyota's lease program for this car varies depending upon which one of its many regions you are in. Toyota is providing money factors as low as .00001 for Tier 1+ customers on the 2013 Camry in many areas right now. That's about 0% interest on a lease, which is as good as it gets.

The cash incentives that are available on leases of the 2013 Camry also vary by region. There is $750 in certain regions, but there is as much as $1,500 and as little as $200 in other areas.

What state are you in?

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    I am in NJ

Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it.
  • antoniusantonius Posts: 24
    i would like details to this deal since i am thinking about going back there also.
  • thebenzthebenz Posts: 30
    what details do you need beyond what's posted?
    I didn't realize there's no Private Mail, but LMK.
This discussion has been closed.