Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Highlander Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello,

Can someone please give me the MF and Residual for the following.

2011 Toyota Highlander SE AWD
    36 Months
    No Nav
    North Jersey Area
  • 2011 Highlander Limited w/ Navigation Package, rear DVD Package, Toyoguard Elite, Tow Prep, Carpet Mats w/cargo mat

MSRP $41,448
    Vehicle Sales Price $37,200
    Residual Value $22,453 or 60.36%
    Money Factor 0.00290 x 24 = 6.960%
    Miles Per Year 12,000
    Additional fees (Aquisition fee, Deposit, etc.) $0
    Term 39 months

The Money Factor seems really high to me - especially given I have great credit score, etc.
  • esdadesdad Posts: 1
    Please let me know your thoughts on the below deal:

2011 Highlander SE w/ Navigation Package,
    Tow Prep, Running Boards
    Blizzard Pearl
    MSRP $39,299

Lease term:36 months
    miles per year: 12,000

They pay last month of my Lexus - $465
    $2500 Out of pocket
    $450 a month

Seems like good deal to me. Thoughts?
  • azuluazulu Posts: 20
    Please let me know your thoughts on the following offer from a dealer in the SF Bay Area.

2011 Highlander V6 Base
    Model Number: 6946A
    Factory Installed Accessories: FE CK PC TP
    Port Installed Accessories ..: CT

(MSRP $31565)

Cap Cost $29000 ( $28250+ $750 rebate)
    36 months closed end lease
    12,000 miles per year allowed
    Residue value after 36 months $17737
    Lease money factor based on 720+ Credit Score, .00155%
    $950.68 cash due at lease signing includes first payment & DMV & doc fee.
    Monthly lease payment $441.77 tax included.

Thanks,

AZ
  • kurakura Posts: 5
    Hi,
    I am looking to lease a Highlander SE AWD without navigation within the next week or two. Have no idea what a "good" deal would be on this vehicle. I am looking for a pretty standard lease of 36 months, 12K a year and nothing down. Just first month + fee+ tags.

So far I have

$430 a month which includes my Southampton, PA tax of (9%)

Any help will be appreciated.
  • Similarly, I am looking for the MF and Residual % for the SE FWD in CA. Going car shopping and I like to be armed with the facts. For future reference could I figure it out based on the crappy leases on the dealer website? They show the MSRP, Residual value, cap reduction etc.
    This is the final deal I got

2011 Highlander SE AWD V6

$1000 out of pocket includes first month payment
    $416 a month includes our 9% tax....

Good?
  • azuluazulu Posts: 20
    Kura:

Which state is this in?

AZ
    I am sorry... I am in PA (9% tax on lease)
  • I just got 2011 base v6 FWD + Tech Package

15000 miles, 36 months
    monthly lease payment $448 all in includng first month payment.
    0 down, 0 fee, 0 money fm my wallet

hopefully you can get better deal than me

CA
    edited December 2010
    Nice deal,
    I got a 2011 SE V6 AWD

Came out to $1000 out of pocket which includes the first month and all the fees in it...

and then $416 a month including tax..

I think it is pretty much the same deal as yours just on an SE model... plus my tax are 9% here too...

Happy New Year!!!
  • Hello,

Just called my local dealership trying to find out the residuals and MF for the highlander Base and SE for 12k, they quoted me 50% for Base. Doesn't that seem a little off?

Car man, could you please provide Residuals and MF's for the Base and SE for 12k and 15k in Georgia if possible. Thanks in advance.
  • Hi all,

First time leaser in MA. Is this a good deal?
    Highlander SE 4x4 2011
    $33762 sticker price
    $2,000 down
    MF .00155
    36 month lease/12,000 miles
    $389 per month includes fees and taxes
    Residual $18,322

Thanks
  • From what I can tell teh terms seem pretty decent. Can I ask which dealer? I am looking in Mass as well. Thanks!
  • Hello-

I'm looking for the money factor and residual in Southern California on a 2011 Limited Highlander 4 x 2 with navigation.

Thank you.
  • malteselovermalteselover Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    I have never leased before but am thinking of doing so. For a 2011 Highlander Limited 4wheel with navigation, what would I expect in terms of payment? My credit is a 680 is that high enough for tier one? I am in Maryland. I would need about 12k miles per year.

My dealer called me with a song and dance about how much they want my 2005 sienna van--- they are probably just trying to suck me in, right? But they are smart cause now I thinking about a new car. LOL

What is gap?

Thanks
  • qdog2qdog2 Posts: 1
    Just received the following quote.
    2011 Limited NO Nav.

$3000 down (including taxes (IL), title and license).

$423/mo

Any good?
  • Hello,

Could someone provide current residual and money factor for Highlander SE V6 AWD, 12K/yr lease?

Thanks in advance!
  • mdhuttonmdhutton Posts: 195
    Remember that EVERY vehicle you see on the road today represents what someone thought was a good deal. $423/mo is good only if it works for you.

That and the fact that someone would need about 27 more pieces of information to objectively analyze your question...
  • amcdadamcdad Posts: 61
    Hi- does anyone know what the February MF/residual/incentives are for the Highlander Hybrid (looking for 15k/year and somewhere between 24-39 months)- thanks!
  • Looking for the current MF and residual on a 2011 Highlander Limited AWD with Navi for a 15k/36m lease. Thanks in advance!
  • Can anyone provide the money factor and residual for a Highlander LE V6 base on tier 1 credit.

I called a few dealers and they would not provide the money factor and residual unless I came in (they said the numbers change everyday).

Thanks.
  • My wife and I got a 2011 Highlander SE FWD for what we feel was a pretty great deal.

12K/yr lease
    58% residual
    .00050 money factor (almost nothing)

Paid invoice, added on the gap (unfortunately our insurance doesn't cover gap or offer it).

$2000 drive-off. $395 month (hefty 9.75% SoCal taxes included)

Hope this helps
  • vj49vj49 Posts: 3
    Hi car_man,

Looking for a MF and Residual for a 36 Month 15K Mile lease on a 2011 Highlander Base V6 4WD.

Thanks in advance!
  • I'm looking at the 2011 SE AWD, 12k/yr. Not really interested in Nav or RES.

That residual and money factor you quoted looks great. I'm in Colorado with 8.5% in my county.

I'm hoping to get a breakdown like that.

Carman,

Any idea on what the MF and residual is here?

Thanks in advance.
  • lorblorb Posts: 1
    I am also in the market for a 2011 SE AWD w/ tow prep, 12k/yr. Dealer quoted 21,545 residual and .00130 MF for midwest reqion. Best quote so far is about 32,500 cap cost plus tax, title, registration, and aquisition fee.
  • phatlipboardzphatlipboardz Posts: 30
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the info, looks like the quote I got:

2011 SE AWD w/tow (and I think the mats) MSRP of $36,095. Dealer saying they can sell it for "$32,898 plus fees and plus your applicable taxes."
    I asked about the fees and received a response of $499.00 handling fee. Residual of 21,545, which looks like ~60%. MF .00130 (3.12%).

Monthly payment with $0 down is quoted at $433/mo with that $499 rolled in, not including taxes of 8.5% and tags. I've tried to run that calculation and it seems to be off by ~$30/mo. I'm actually getting around ~430 with taxes included.
  • carnut12carnut12 Posts: 35
    Carman,

Can you please post mf and residual for v6 base highlander, 36 months 10k.

Thanks
  • does anyone know what the 36 mos. residual is on a 2011 SE 4cyl at 12k miles? also what is the money factor?
  • am1199am1199 Posts: 10
    Hi Carman, Can you please post mf and residual for Highlander SE V6 AWD, 36 months 15k.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.