Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sequoia Lease Questions

Comments

• slmnknslmnkn Posts: 1
    FYI, I leased a 2008 Limited 5.7l 4x4 Sequoia in March - Silver Sky, Gray Leather. 36 Months, 20k miles per year. $.10/mile overage. Sticker at $53k. $750 down. Payment of $763/month. $25,500 buyout. Hope this is helpful to other buyers.
  • maslss1maslss1 Posts: 3
    Toyota is offering $369/mo for 36 months on model 7919 with MSRP of $41,010, $2080 down, residual of $22,915. Does this sound too good?
  • carscarcarscar Posts: 22
    I just leased a 2008 Sequoia Limited with 20in wheels, moonroof, power tailgate and DVD player (51,500 MSRP) in Dallas, TX. 36 months, 0 down, $732/mo, 12K miles, $25,260 residual. Do you think this is a good deal?
  • mlinarmlinar Posts: 6
    Does anyone know the factors on a new Sequoia? 36 month lease with 12,000 miles
  • e28m5e28m5 Posts: 13
    I found this deal on buyatoyota.com:
    Lease a new 2008 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4 for just $439.00 a month. 36-month closed end lease on Sequoia model # 7919. $1999.00 due at signing which includes first month’s payment of $439.00, acquisition fee of $550.00, customer capitalized cost reduction of $1,010.00, and security deposit of $0 with the following optional equipment: Fifty state emissions, cold weather package, towing prep package, leather package, fog lights, moon roof, running boards, rear spoiler, daytime running lights and JBL Premium sound. $39,692.00 adjusted capitalized cost assumes dealer participation, which may vary. MSRP $46,270.00 includes destination charge. 36 base monthly payments total $15,804.00. Your payment may vary depending on final price. Base monthly payments of $439.00 does not include tax. Taxes, license, title, insurance, regionally required equipment, and other dealer’s charges are extra, and are not included in the amounts shown.

This is a fantastic lease deal - selling price of 40702 on a 46270 sticker, 40547 invoice vehicle, so 155 over invoice, 52.4% residual, and mf of .00017 by my calcs = 0.41% apr - wow!
  • josephd05josephd05 Posts: 46
    I know the special is on the SR5, but any chance the Limiteds get greta lease support? I'm interested in a Limited with NAV (option B). I live in Jersey.

Thanks
  • bbutashbbutash Posts: 5
    Car_man,

Can you post the current MF and Residual for a 2008 Sequoia Limited?

Thanks

- B

:)
    Just picked up our new 2008 limited Sequoia. got a lease for $550 OTD (first month) and $559 a month on a 36 month 12k lease
  • maxuacatmaxuacat Posts: 2
    I am also interested in a lease on the limited. I am curious if it had any options.

thanks!
  • rlj095rlj095 Posts: 2
    JUST WONDERING WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PAYMENT FOR A LIMITED MAY BE? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED..... INCLUDING LOCATION OF DEALER
  • bake21bake21 Posts: 3
    What was the MSRP on that limited, that seems like a very good price? Did you figure out the residual? I know the money factor is .4% but don't know the residual.
    the limited that we got had the following options for the 559 a month: NAV, Sun roof, Rear Spoiler, 20-in rims, and rear power door
    I am not sure the residual, but the MSRP was just over 52k.
  • rlj095rlj095 Posts: 2
    where is the dealership located?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi bbutash. This truck's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. You never mentioned what either of these variables are, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. According to the latest information that I have seen, Toyota Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Sequoia Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00016 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier. Keep in mind though that TFS calculates vehicles' residual values differently than most other banks do. It places restrictions upon which options can be residualized and caps on the values of the ones that it allows, making it difficult for consumers to calculate the dollar residual values of specific vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ccapccap Posts: 40
    Hello all, Can you please tell me the recent MF and residual rates for the Sequioa. I am looking at a 3 yr 12k miles per year. Not sure of the selling price of the car yet, but I want to know what I should be expecting for a fair montly lease.
    I live in MA so 5% sales tax.

Thank you
  • Car Man,

What would the money factor and residual for the same Sequoia for a 60 month lease? Assume tier 1+.

Thanks,

J
    Looking for a sequoia over the next day and the salesman told me that you could not use the 2k cash incentive in addition to the low lease rates that Toyota is offering. Is that true?

ALso how much over invoice should I be paying for this truck???

Need your help FAST!!!!
    Thanks
    You never get any replies fromt his forum. What gives!!!!