Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

Comments

• docmridocmri Posts: 25
    Car man (or any one with this knowledge)

Can you tel me current RV and Mf's for Siena LE LEase . for 12/36. Does Toyota do a 1ok lease?

Thanks
    dan
  • azuluazulu Posts: 20
    Just closed on a LE V6 FWD. 12k

MF: 0.00035
    Selling price: 27584
    Residual: 18104.

Having leather installed and had that residualized as well.

In Northern Calif.

Per month payment $355/month including tax (8.25%).

az
  • coupedncalcoupedncal Posts: 252
    You got a very good deal, azulu. I'm in Northern Cal as well and could use some additional info from you on the deal you just got.

(1) Does this $27.5k selling price include destination?
    (2) Did you get leather from the dealer or went after-market on your own?
    (3) How do you compare quality of this leather with the one in XLE?
    (4) What did they do about side airbags?
    (5) Is this MF correct? This comes to 0.84% APR. Is this published Toyota rate or is this some special deal you got?
    (6) What dealer was this?
    (7) Lastly, was this 3.5L engine or the 4 cyl? It's a great deal regardless.

Thanks much!
  • azuluazulu Posts: 20
    Selling price does not include destination or TDA. Leather was 1995. Yet to be installed.

MF was 0.00025 (not 0.00035) which is equivalent to 0.64 percent interest.

Residual was 61 percent.

Had an old car traded in for $1100.

Also paid first month payment payment and dealer acquisition fees.

Final per month payment was $365, including tax.

Leather will be "factory matched" - bisque color.

I found only 2 dealers who were willing to residualize.

Hayward and Fairfield Toyota.

Went with former and their Internet manager (Initials J. H)

Hope this helps.

AZ
  • lew15lew15 Posts: 1
    I want to turn in Lease 2009 Sienna in Oct. Looking to re-lease 2009 Limted with nav, etc.
    Best Money factor and 36 mo? Any Dealers you'd recommend other than tustin
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    Hi Car_Man,

Looking to get a minivan now, and this forum is extremely helpful. Do you know the MF and RV of a:

1. Sienna Limited with Nav
    12k mi/yr, 39 months

2. Sienna XLE with Nav
    12k mi/yr, 39 months

And I believe 15k mi/yr is just 1% less? Also, is the $1000 available for leases or any other deals?

Thanks,
  • lxowner2lxowner2 Posts: 51
    Hi all. Looking to lease a 2011 Limited AWD in New York area. Does anyone have any leads and what appropriate monthly payment should be after negotiation. I am new to lease world, so unclear on finances of a lease. Am I negotiating price of car first, and then the residual to get a final monthly payment? Thanks!
  • Hello Car Man! I would like to know the 36 and 39 month lease rates for the 2011 Toyota Sienna Limited. 12k miles per year. Thanks! :D
  • thezeddthezedd Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    Hello all,

I have gotten great help from this forum for the last 5 cars I've leased, so here I turn again. Does anyone have the RV and MF for the 4WD Sienna LE in New Jersey, 36mo, 12K?
    That is very similar to a deal I was just offered. How much are you putting down? Is it about 3K?
  • Hi Car_Man, a friend of mine asked if you could provide the following details:

XLE 7 Passenger AWD With / Without NAV

MF
    Residal
    36 Mo 10K Miles and 12K miles
    He lives in Denver.

Thanks so much!!!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi thezedd. I'd be happy to help you out. Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sienna LE 4WD with 12,000 miles per year in your area are .00100 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

Keep in mind that unlike most banks, TFS places restrictions on what options can be fully residualized. This makes its effective residual values a little lower than its published residual value percentages initially appear.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey alexnyc8888. In most regions, Toyota Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Sienna XLE with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would likely be 1% higher.

Please see my note at the end of my previous post about TFS' residual value policy.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Car Man, is the MF and residual percentage still the same on Sienna Limited AWD?

And is the residual percentage off the MSRP, or the actual sales price of the vehicle?
  • Car-man, long time listener, first time caller ;)

I am looking for the September 2011 MF and residual value on a Sienna XLE and Limited, both FWD. Southern California and Tier 1+.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
  • Hi All,

I live in Madison and planning to lease Sienna for 36 months/ 12 k miles. LE V6 /8 seat(includes mats and security alarm dealer additions 400$ or so + 750 Doc fee)
    Here is what I was offered ¡V Final price 290,098 - $ 750 (lease discount).
    Monthly payment is 350 + 30 (tax)= $380
    Residual factor after 3 yrs around 18,200. MF = 0.0010
    3 years bumper to bumper guarantee. 2 years /25 k free maintenance, includes road side assistance.
    Please let me know if it is good deal ? Or Is there still place for bargain , and how should I bargain ļ
    There are only two Toyota dealers in Madison, both are giving the same price.
    Thanks
    San
  • Car Man,
    Can you post the Residual Value and Cost of Money for a 2011 Sienna LX, purchased in NY (14221).
    3 Years / 36,000 miles
  • Anybody know the MF/RV on a Sienna SE 2011 or 2012....

california... so cal, vs no cal.
  • bizziebizzie Posts: 14
    Hi,
    I am trying to decie on a lease before the current incentive runs out.
    For 36k miles/36 months.

1. XLE, without any add-ons: With nothing down and taxes/tilte included in payment, I have an offer for 480/month , with first month's payment $480 due at signing.

2. XLE + Nav (no DVD): same assumption as above and $580/month.
    Nav only is adding about $100 month.

Please advise.
    Thank you.
  • nav not worth $3600 IMO.
    I agree.
    How does the deal look without the nav?
  • At 17K for the 3 years, it sounds good.

When I was looking to lease the Limited AWD with nav and dvd, they were offering me about $620 per month including tax. But $140 per month extra with all the extra bells and whistles for a Limited seems to make sense relative to your other deal on the XLE with nav only for an additional $100 per month.

The other thing I noticed is that the XLE and the Limited have a similar range between the selling price and the residual (which is what you are paying for in the lease payments), so it was literally only about $10 more per month to get the Limited. You should have them show you those numbers to make an informed decision.
    I received another offer (from out of the area) for XLE 36/36k lease for $420/month (only 1st month due at inception).

Also the price to buy is the lowest as well at 31,750 (including all fees+floormats+roof rack cross bars).

These are the best numbers I have received or read about so will decide on Monday.

I will not get the factory Nav but may install an aftermarket nav, not sure yet.
  • Like many others, I'm extremely glad to have found this site and really appreciate so many people taking the time to offer their input, advice, and expertise.

I'm in southern California and looking to lease a 2012 Sienna XLE, 8-passenger, V6, FWD (with rear seat entertainment). Hoping the experts here can provide the money factor and residual on a 36-month, 12,000 miles per year lease?

Additionally, would love to hear the details about the best deals others have negotiated off sticker for this (or a similar) vehicle?

Gotta love the internet when it's working for good. Appreciate any and all help to come! Cheers.
  • tga01tga01 Posts: 30
    Hi,
    Could you plese post the lease rate and residual for a 2012 Sienna XLE FWD for 15,000 miles for both 36 and 39 months.

thanks in advance !!!
  • dr_moreldr_morel Posts: 2
    Partial answer:

36 Month is $19313 (Standard mileage) and $19977 (low).

I'd never imagine these residuals wouldn't take into account major upgrades, like NAV and ENT packages, but they don't. Same values from base to fully-loaded.
  • pmannymopmannymo Posts: 21
    My main man, the car man,

Can you please post the MF and residual on a 2012 LE AWD with 12k/year for 36 months. I know they have $750 in incentives right now but working on finding the best payment.

Thank you for you wonderful service to all of us. I have used edmunds to help lease around 10 vehicles and it's now a pleasure rather than a pain to go through the process.

Best to you for improving the world,

P
  • tga01tga01 Posts: 30
    Hi,
    Could you plese post the lease rate and residual factor for a 2012 Sienna XLE FWD for 15,000 miles for both 36 and 39 months.

thanks in advance !!!
  • Hi -- I am looking at a 2012 Sienna XLE with Nav, and really would love the current lease rates that are being offered in Southern California. I feel blind can't find any of the mf or residual numbers! Thanks in advance!
  • Forgot to mention I am looking at 36 months and 15K or 18K miles. Thanks!