Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

Comments

• Does anyone have the acquisition fee, money factors and residuals for a 2010 Sienna LE 8 passenger 3yr/36K and 3yr/45K lease. Also, same info for a 2010 XLE FWD with the same terms/mileage.

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi 5432. Toyota's lease program varies depending upon which one of its twelve regions you are in. I would be happy to try to find out what this van's lease program is like in your area if you tell me what state you are in.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Greetings family_man. Toyota's lease program varies depending upon which one of its twelve regions you are in. I would be happy to try to find out what this van's lease program is like in your area if you tell me what state you are in.

For now I can tell you that Toyota Financial Services charges a $650 acquisition fee on leases in all regions (other than the Southeast).

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Thanks for getting back to me. I live in Northern Virginia. I appreciate any information you can provide.

Family_man
  • Hey Guys -- do you have the residual values and lease factors for a 36 and 48 mo sienna in NH? I am looking at the LE and XLE -- went to honda today and got an 09 odyssey 48 mo at 48% residual and .0029 factor..

Think Honda is worse than Toyota (hopefully)

I should be Tier 1 credit.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Jason
  • what quotes are you getting for sienna LE 2010? i got $1,500 and 450 tax included. i did not like it? anything better out there? thanks.
  • Im stressed about my impending lease return...I have a 2006 sienna LE and quite frankly the carpet mats are pretty dirty (even after vacuuming). Am I going to be charged for them? If so should I replace them before I return it?
  • I would not, it may pay to give them a deep cleaning with a wet dry vacuum made for carpets they work well.

Remember the car you are retunring is not new it is 4 years old. The carpets are allowed to have normal wear and tear. There is the rub though what is normal. In the end the lease company may try to bully you a little but there power is not so great and you can bargain with them.

Good luck and do not stress worst they should hit you for is 150 to have them professionaly cleaned.
  • great. So I returned the vehicle two weeks ago and today I get a bill in the mail for 1200 worth of repairs. Most of it derives from a repair made via a claim I made through geico, and one of their auto repair shops did it.
    The paint job is apparently too wavy...already called GEICO.....
  • As long as you did it through GEICO you should be covered, wow the shop did that poor of a job? I turned in a mini last month that had real backyard autobody done on it and I was a little nervous but nothing about the front end repairs!!! I do owe them 750 for mileage overage so mayeb they are just glad to get that?

Did they ding you for the carpets though? That was sort of the jist of my reply was the phrase "normal wear and tear".

Ray
  • they did not ding me on the carpets at all!!
  • I'm still in the market for a minivan. Does anyone have the money factors and residuals for a 2010 Sienna LE 8 passenger 3yr/36K and 3yr/45K lease. Also, same info for a 2010 XLE FWD with the same terms/mileage. I live in northern Virginia.

Thank you!
  • With regards to my previous post, I'm guessing that Toyota keeps this information close to the vest. Does anyone have any information regarding leasing a Sienna?

Thank you!
  • I was given 50% residual for an XLE w/ QN (package #4) and .00002 mf assuming tier 1 credit for 3yr/36k. I asked 2 diff dealers and they both confirmed the mf which is crazy. I'm in NoVa as well. However, when I crunched the numbers myself, the monthly cost came out to be ~$30 less per month than the dealer's quote. Was told to come in to discuss. Still have yet to. I am torn between going forward and waiting until the 2011 comes out which I hear is Jan 2010. I figure either I will go with the new redesign or score a great deal on the older one. However, selection will be more limited. Hope this helps.
  • Does anyone have the money factors & residuals for LE 3y/36K & 3yr/45K in boston.
  • robbygrobbyg Posts: 42
    Hi Car_man, can you post the current November Toyota Financial lease info for a 2010 LE 8 Passenger Sienna with package #2 (QF) for 36 months 12k miles. I'm in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks!
    Hi Car_man - any luck getting the info above? Thanks
  • maytalmaytal Posts: 12
    I'm interested in the MF & Residual for XML as well in LA area.

Would love to hear what kind of lease deals folks have gotten in the SoCal area.
  • maytalmaytal Posts: 12
    Help! I would love other's opinions.

I am looking at closing a deal this weekend, is this a good deal? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I live in So. Cal so the tax is a crazy 9.75%, .00097 money factor

Model: 2010 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger w/VP #3, carpet floor mats
    MSRP....................$34,090
    My Price..............$31,272

Special Lease based on Tier 1+ Credit 12K miles/year for 3 years
    Down (including driveoff)..................$2000
    Monthly Payment (including tax)........$497.90

Do you think I could get him to lower the selling price any more? Do these numbers seem to add up right?

Thanks in advance!
    Looks like you got an AWD XLE, not sure about the MSRP you listed, according to Edmunds the MSRP with the options you listed and destination should be 35,005 and invoice is 31,339.

What is the residual value for this lease?
  • Hi robbyg. Here's the information that you're looking for. Toyota Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Sienna LE with 12,000 miles per year in its Los Angeles region are .00001 and 54%, respectively.

Keep in mind though that TFS' published residual value percentages are for vehicles' base MSRPs. It places restrictions upon what options can be residualized, making it difficult for individual consumers to figure out what the functional residuals are for individual models.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi maytal. Toyota is running an amazing lease program on the Sienna in your area right now. Please see my previous post for the info that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow Car_man, that makes this lease much more attractive then I thought! Do you know how long this special is good for and is it good for the entire Southern California region?
  • dyldyl Posts: 8
    Just leased a 2010 XLE Pack #2 12k miles, 36 months, 800 down, $432 monthly.
    Car sold for 27900 in ohio
    Hi Car_man - can you confirm if this lease special is still good for the month of December for the Los Angeles area? I emailed a few dealers about this lease deal but they are ignoring my emails, seems they aren't too eager to give me this deal for some reason!

Thanks
  • capplacappla Posts: 29
    Hi Car_man,

Can you post the current December Toyota Financial lease info for both 2010 Sienne CE 8 passenger (5328) and 2010 Sienna LE 8 passenger (5338) models for 36 months, 12K/yr. I'm in the Tampa, Florida area.
  • :D I would also be interested in understanding the lease rates (money factor and residuals) for either a 2010 Sienna LE or XLE AWD ion the northeast (Boston area). 3 yr/12k per year
  • dyldyl Posts: 8
    First lease (till now was buying the car).
    got the following deal:
    2010 XLE Pack #2 12k miles, 36 months
    Money factor 0.00097
    Residual 54%
    800 down, $431 monthly.
    Car cost 27900

Is it a good deal?
    Thanks
  • alagalag Posts: 1
    It seems it is a good deal, which dealer?
    Hi Car_man - when you say the the residual is based on the base vehicle MSRP, you mean the MSRP w/out any of the options and w/out the delivery fee correct?

My local dealers are quoting me a residual value that is less than 54% on the 2010 8 passenger LE for 36 months, 12K miles. If I take the MSRP w/out options and w/out delivery fee the residual comes out to be about 51%. When I mention the 54% residual they say that Edmunds info is absolutely incorrect. They at least do agree that the money factor here in LA is .00001 so that part matches what you quoted earlier.

What gives? How could they have a different residual value or am I not calculating it correctly?