Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tundra Lease Questions

167891012»

Comments

• eaglejoeeaglejoe Posts: 3
    Can someone give me the MF, residual, and expected sales price on one of these with a 36 month 36,000 lease. Using the numbers (MF and Residual and the TMV value for this truck) for the Lease special on the CrewMax I came up with a very low payment for this lease, am I crazy or are they giving these away, please help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi eaglejoe. Toyota's lease program varies depending upon which one of its twelve regions one is in. I would be happy to give you an idea of what this truck's current lease money factor and residual value are like if you let me know what state you are in. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thanks for the additional information, eaglejoe. Tennessee is in Toyota's Cincinnati region. If you were to lease a 2010 Tundra CrewMax 4WD Platinum through Toyota Financial Services in that area right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00005 and 57%, respectively.

The problem with the residual value that I mentioned is that it is for base models. TFS places restrictions upon what options can be residualized, making it difficult for consumers to calculate sample payments on specific models on their own.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man,
    I'm looking to lease either a 4WD Tundra Double cab 4.6 V8, or a 5.7 V8 depending on the residual values of a 36 month 12,000 mile lease. I know the current money factor is .00005, but I'm having trouble finding the residuals. Can you help me out?
  • Hi Car man-
    I am considering leasing a Tundra. My region is Arizona and Toyota lists a model 8331 (Dbl cab, 4WD, 5.7 engine) for $359 per month with $2999 down. The downpayment (or cap cost reduction) breaks down as follows: $2640 down plus first months payment and no security. The dealer was indicating a bank fee of $695, but the Toyota website makes no mention of a bank or acquisition fee. Is there such a fee, or was the dealer trying to rip me off?
    Hi needatruck1. Toyota Financial Services' current residual value for a 36 month lease of any 2010 Tundra Double Cab 4WD with 12,000 miles per year is 56%.

The problem with this residual value is that TFS only publishes residual values for base models. It places restrictions upon what options can be residualized, making its real world residual values lower than its published percentages appear. This also makes it difficult for individual consumers to work up sample payments on their own.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi b206driver. Toyota Financial Services definitely charges an acquisition fee, of I believe $650, on every vehicle that it leases. you can either pay that charge at lease signing or toll it into your vehicle's capitalized cost to make it part of your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello all,

Thinking about switching from a Ram to a Tundra but want to make sure I am getting a good deal.

2012 Tundra double cab
    TRD Package
    SR5 Package
    Remote Start and Alarm
    Backup camera

MSRP - 38700

They are offering me a 3 year lease of $325 a month and a $19600 option to buy at the end which breaks down to:

$34600 for the truck
    $5000 trade in for my 04 hemi
    $2000 down payment

I just want to make sure I am not getting worked over.

Thanks everyone!!
  • Hi Car man,

I am looking at a couple Crew Max Tundra specials, and I was hoping you could tell me the current money factor and residuals on a Crew Max (if the model makes a difference) at either 10,000 or 12,000 miles per year.

I've been trying to reverse engineer one of their current offers, but I want to have better than a ballpark when I start to negotiate.

Thanks in advance!

Mike
  • pvtcablepvtcable Posts: 7
    hello, I strongly suggest do not buy or lease a flex fuel Toyota vehicle at this point.there is an ignition problem that they are not telling anybody about and there is no fixed yet as of today. If you are thinking of buying or leasing a Toyota vehicle I strongly suggest that if not be a flex fuel motor.there is a problem regardless what they tell you and they will not stand behind it once you sign on the dotted line regardless of the amount you spend or how long you been a repeat customer.
167891012»