Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Volkswagen Jetta Lease Questions

Comments

• could you please provide me with the mf and residual on a 2013 golf tdi with tech pkg with 15000 miles for 36 and 48 month lease. If you could the same on a Passat tdi se with sunroof and nav system with the same mileage and term.

Thanks.
  • I'm glad that you enjoy it lukeh1. Do you happen to know this car's MSRP and selling price? I always make sure to get those two numbers when negotiating a lease. They make it easier to evaluate how good a deal is without shopping around at a ton of dealers.

Let me know and I'll tell you what I think. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I'm sure that your daughter will love it. Here's the information that you're looking for nick821.

Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Jetta Sedan SE with convenience, sunroof and 12,000 miles per year are .00028 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As far as cash incentives go, Volkswagen is providing $750 on leases of this car right now. In addition to that, they are waiving the first month's payment on leases for the rest of October.

Car_man
    Host
  • Certainly flykitfox. Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Golf TDI with 15,000 miles per year are .00153 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00173 and 50%.

The numbers for the Passat TDI are .00153 / 58% and .00173 / 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm in LA. Just got a quote (11/9/12) on a '13 Jetta SE automatic, w/convenience pkg and sunroof. MSRP $23,502, invoice $22,569, price $21,100. Seems like a good price. Any better deals recently?

I was given a money factor of 0.00013 and 12k residual value of 56%. Are these correct? Seems like the salesperson may have understated MF by a factor of 10.

I was told the lease cash is $250 for an automatic and $750 for manual. Any other incentives available that aren't being disclosed?

What should I expect for acquisition fee? Is this negotiable?

Thanks.
  • Car Man...can you please post the most recent financing numbers for the 2013 Jetta SE Auto for 12k and 15k miles? Thanks.
  • Highlanderguy

The numbers you got are great. A dealer on Long Island had given all the same lease numbers but would only come down about a $1000 off sticker.
  • Sure sprinkler13. Volkswagen Credit's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Jetta Sedan SE with 15,000 miles per year are .00013 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

There is a $250 cash incentive plus the waiver of your first month's payment on leases of this car this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the info Car_man...since we are now into December, when available can you post the financing numbers and incentives for December on a Jetta SE with 12k and 15k miles? Thanks.
  • drct2dcadrct2dca Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    Hi Car_man. Can you provide me with the December MF as well as 24 and 36 month residuals (15,000 miles per year) for a 2013 Jetta GLI Autobahn with Nav? Thanks!
  • Hey Car-man,

Can you provide the December MF and RES for the TDI sportwagon wiht 15k and 12k per year?

Thanks
  • Hello Car_Man
    For a 2013 Jetta 2.5SE (auto)w/ convenience,In Atlanta a dealer quoted me a final price of $23262 ,$0 down a money factor of .00063 and residual of 53%.
    This resulted in a monthly payment(includes TTL) of 271.78.

Is this a good deal?It seems much higher when compared to some numbers here...
    BTW:does anyone know the Invoice for 2013 Jetta 2.5SE?

Cheers
    Kalyan
  • ez627ez627 Posts: 4
    edited December 2012
    Just got an offer for $500 down (TT included)...36 month lease 12k/36 months for $220 month for a 2.5 SE (auto) w conv. What do you guys think? Thanks.
  • You're welcome sprinkler13. The numbers are exactly the same in December as they were in November.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello drct2dca. Volkswagen Credit's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Jetta Sedan GLI with 15,000 miles per year are .00013 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 24-month lease are .00013 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey today44. VW Credit's December top tier numbers for a 36 / 15 lease of a TDI Jetta sportwagen are .00150 and 56%.

The resid for a 12k lease would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Save Reply Edit Delete
    #1525 of 1525 Jetta TDI w/Nav by alisonmarie21
    Dec 29, 2012 (3:07 pm)

Is there room for a better deal on this lease? This is a quote from a SoCal VW dealership.

2013 Jetta TDI w/Premium Nav.

MSRP: $28,055
    Selling Price: $26,916
    Total Cap Cost: $27,541

Zero down zero due at signing
    42 month lease
    12,000 mi/yr.

Total per month(tax included): $417

Thanks for your help!!
    (Posted before in the wrong place..oops!)
  • Carman could you please provide me with the residual and money factor of the 2013 Jetta (SE 4dr Car 2.5L 5-cyl) I qualify for the top credit tier, I’m looking for a 36 month lease 15K miles per year.
    The MSRP of the car according to KBB is $18,995, do you think I’ll be able to negotiate the price of the car down to $17,500?
    Thanks,
  • memi1memi1 Posts: 2
    Hello Car Man,
    I was offered, a lease for a 2013 Jetta SE with conv. at 12300 residual value and 226 monthly payment, no money down. How do you determine the residual value and percentage? The dealership also said that I qualify for top tier, so how does this play in terms of the residual value? What numbers should I be seeing with top tier credit? Is this a good deal?

I am also a new graduate, are there any incentives that may help?
  • memi1memi1 Posts: 2
    Carman, do we have to purchase the rubber mats and emergency kits with the Jetta, or can we opt not to get them. They are pricey and I don't recall having to pay more than $50 for good floor mats.
This discussion has been closed.