Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Volvo XC90 Lease Questions

Comments

• Is it a V6? What was the MSRP, negotiated price, residual and MF?
  • Hi jeffsauls. Here's the information that you're looking for. Through the end of the year Volvo Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Volvo XC90 V8 with 15,000 miles per year are .00198 and 51%, respectively. Volvo is providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this model through Volvo Finance.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello adnilem. Through the end of the year, Volvo Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 XC90 3.2 AWD 7 passenger with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 62%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00250 and 52%. When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take the $2,000 lease cash that Volvo is currently providing on it into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Jeff. Volvo is not providing lease support on the 2007 XC909 any longer. So if you want to lease one, you will have to go with a 2008 model. Volvo Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD 7-passenger with 15,000 miles per year are .00250 and 52%, respectively. The numbers for the FWD version of this truck are different. The money factor and residual value for an otherwise identical lease of a FWD model are .00212 and 50%. If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your lease, make sure use the $2,000 lease cash that is currently available on the XC90 to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost. You should be able to negotiate a cap cost that's below dealer invoice after taking this cash into account. Make sure to stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar vehicles lately: "Volvo XC90 Prices Paid and Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, Mark. Congratulations on getting your new XC90. Thanks for taking the time to stop back and share the details of your lease with everyone. Make sure to stop by the new Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with others. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, binsky33. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings jhyoo. Volvo Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD 7-passenger with 18,000 miles per year are .00078 and 60%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00250 and 50%, respectively. Volvo is currently providing a $2,000 cash incentive on leases of this model through Volvo Finance.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi coffeeman2. Volvo Finance's 12,000 mile per year residual values are 4% higher than its 18,000 mile per year residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you tell me when this offer, 0.00078 and $2000 incentive, will end ?

Thanks
  • lyakirlyakir Posts: 21
    Does the $2000 go towards cap cost reduction?
  • Hi javafan1. Volvo's current lease program on the 2008 XC90 is scheduled to run through January 7th. Manufacturers reserve the right to change vehicles' programs prior to their scheduled end dates, but any changes that do occur are usually enhancements.

Car_man
    Host
  • Yes, lyakir, the $2,000 cash incentive that is available on Volvo Finance leases of the 2008 XC90 would act like a $2,000 capitalized cost reduction. Make sure to take it into account when negotiating the selling price of the vehicle that you want.

Car_man
    Host
  • Nashville, TN

I have negotiated a price of 36,404 on a new 2008 xc90 fwd 7 seater v6 with convienience,versatility,and premium packages. It also includes blis. The msrp is 45,630. I have been offered .00226 as money factor and 27% residual for 60 months and 15k miles annual. Is this a good deal? Is this the correct mf and residual for 60 months and 15k?

Thanks,
    Randy
    Car_man,

edmunds.com shows the following "cash to dealer" incentives:
    $3000 and $400 Bonus Cash to those who finance with Volvo Finance North America. Can these $3400 be used as capitalized cost reduction in price negotiation?

Thanks for your help
  • Actually you get 2,000 from Volvo and another 4,700 from Volvo if you use another finance company.
  • Okay, I have a question I can't seem to find the answer for. I'm thinking of leasing the XC90 and while this may seem insignificant I kind of would like to know from someone other than the dealer.....do you have to use premium gas? Everything I've read says "recommended." Anyone who has one, do you always use premium? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, just one of the factors I'm looking at right now!
    Thank you!!
  • zamozamo Posts: 120
    I use 87. No problems.

Expect around 17 MPG for the 3.2
  • Hi. This is my first time leasing a vehicle (I always bought in the past) and am looking for some advice. I am being offered the fol. deal and am wondering if its a good one:

Volvo XC90/V6/AWD/Premium/Versatility/Climate/Navigation/12k mi/yr

Down Payment: $2,451 (includes first mo. payment & $550 sec. deposit)
    Per month: $549

Is it a good deal? Besides the mo. pmt. and down pmt., which other factors should I consider? Thanks a lot in advance.
  • gbarkgbark Posts: 6
    This is the deal I was offered. Please let me know if I should take it.
    thanks!!

2008 XC90 FWD
    premium
    convenience
    versatility packages
    navigation and DVD system for 24 months, 10,500 miles a year, $2,000 drive off, and monthly payments of $475 + tax.
  • I own a 2006 2.5t xc90 with 15K miles. I avg 16 mph using 87. Its fine to use but i have noticed the loss of horspower. Mine feels taxed more than usual on hills.

For 20 cents more on a 19 gallon tank, pay 4 bucks a week more and have better horsepower.
  • jabberjabber Posts: 56
    We have an '06 3.2 and have been using 87. There may be a marginal loss in power, but I have experienced no difference in gas mileage. I average 18 mpg.
  • hgalshgals Posts: 1
    Can anyone give me advice on a new lease on xc90 08. I want to trade my wife's kia minivan - paid for - worth 11500-12000.
    I was quoted 375 lease payment per month. can anyone give me advice what my payment should be and factors. The msrp is 43500.

Thanks for any help!
    hub
  • I am looking to lease a 2008 Volvo XC 90 AWD Ruby Red/black leather interior with 3yr/12,000 miles per in Rhode island. With the following:
    Premium
    Climate
    third row
    I am looking for a realistic range before taxes for upfront fees and monthly payment. Any help would be appreciated.
  • ckungckung Posts: 42
    Hi
    Just one question, as to " $1000 excess wear and tear allowance" you mentioned, how does that works? Any additional fees for it ? or it's included in the monthly payment? Does it mean that at the end of the lease term, the wear and tear can not be over $1000?. I leased BMW prior and never heard this term before.
    IN addition, do you have any idea what will be the maintenance fee like for 24 months and 36 months.

Thanks a lot
  • zamozamo Posts: 120
    Maintenance every 7,500 miles, first one covered byVolvo.

http://www.volvocars.us/salesandservices/maintenance/FactoryScheduledMaintenance- /

Your WearCare lease includes waiving up to $1,000 in excess wear and use charges*

http://www.volvocarfinance.com/lease/features_benefits.jhtml
    Thanks a lot
    Just picked up a 2008 XC90 FWD last night from Power Cerritos
    premium and versatility packages
    24 months, 12k miles a year, $4352 drive off, and monthly payments of $338 (taxes imcluded)

Bought a 2 yrs mainteance service plan for $352 which covered oil changed and standard maintenance service. According to dealer, it's a 50% off the regular cost.

Wish this would help
  • letchletch Posts: 8
    On edmunds it shows marketing support on the '08 XC90s of $3400 and says that it can be combined with other offers. I've also seen CarMan say that there is lease cash of $2000 currently on the '08 models. No one has yet to confirm whether the $2000 lease cash is in addition to the $3400 marketing support. CarMan (or others who know) please clarify as this obviously makes a huge difference in what should be expected on the cap cost. Thanks so much....I need to know asap so that I can feel comfortable negotiating my lease.
    Car man,

as per dealer, starting tomorow 11/15, volvo will be including their dual screen entertainment system for free. Does this mean that not only the DVD system will be free, the lease will also go down since MSRP and residuals will reflect the $1500 but cap cost will not. Please let me know if i am correct

Thanks
  • That's interesting.

I'm still trying to decide what to do. The car I've been looking at has an MSRP of $44,725 but a dealer listed price of $38,499. What's my chances of getting it under $500 with no money down?

I'm still going back and forth between the XC70 and the 90. Anyone have an opinion on which I can get a better deal on? Mileage is not an issue for me, I'm always under 10,000 a year. I don't want to put any $$ down either.
This discussion has been closed.