Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Volvo XC90 Lease Questions

Comments

• jabberjabber Posts: 56
    We have an '06 3.2 and have been using 87. There may be a marginal loss in power, but I have experienced no difference in gas mileage. I average 18 mpg.
  • hgalshgals Posts: 1
    Can anyone give me advice on a new lease on xc90 08. I want to trade my wife's kia minivan - paid for - worth 11500-12000.
    I was quoted 375 lease payment per month. can anyone give me advice what my payment should be and factors. The msrp is 43500.

Thanks for any help!
    hub
  • I am looking to lease a 2008 Volvo XC 90 AWD Ruby Red/black leather interior with 3yr/12,000 miles per in Rhode island. With the following:
    Premium
    Climate
    third row
    I am looking for a realistic range before taxes for upfront fees and monthly payment. Any help would be appreciated.
  • ckungckung Posts: 42
    Hi
    Just one question, as to " $1000 excess wear and tear allowance" you mentioned, how does that works? Any additional fees for it ? or it's included in the monthly payment? Does it mean that at the end of the lease term, the wear and tear can not be over $1000?. I leased BMW prior and never heard this term before.
    IN addition, do you have any idea what will be the maintenance fee like for 24 months and 36 months.

Thanks a lot
  • zamozamo Posts: 120
    Maintenance every 7,500 miles, first one covered byVolvo.

http://www.volvocars.us/salesandservices/maintenance/FactoryScheduledMaintenance- /

Your WearCare lease includes waiving up to $1,000 in excess wear and use charges*

http://www.volvocarfinance.com/lease/features_benefits.jhtml
    Thanks a lot
    Just picked up a 2008 XC90 FWD last night from Power Cerritos
    premium and versatility packages
    24 months, 12k miles a year, $4352 drive off, and monthly payments of $338 (taxes imcluded)

Bought a 2 yrs mainteance service plan for $352 which covered oil changed and standard maintenance service. According to dealer, it's a 50% off the regular cost.

Wish this would help
  • letchletch Posts: 8
    On edmunds it shows marketing support on the '08 XC90s of $3400 and says that it can be combined with other offers. I've also seen CarMan say that there is lease cash of $2000 currently on the '08 models. No one has yet to confirm whether the $2000 lease cash is in addition to the $3400 marketing support. CarMan (or others who know) please clarify as this obviously makes a huge difference in what should be expected on the cap cost. Thanks so much....I need to know asap so that I can feel comfortable negotiating my lease.
  • lyakirlyakir Posts: 21
    Car man,

as per dealer, starting tomorow 11/15, volvo will be including their dual screen entertainment system for free. Does this mean that not only the DVD system will be free, the lease will also go down since MSRP and residuals will reflect the $1500 but cap cost will not. Please let me know if i am correct

Thanks
  • That's interesting.

I'm still trying to decide what to do. The car I've been looking at has an MSRP of $44,725 but a dealer listed price of $38,499. What's my chances of getting it under $500 with no money down?

I'm still going back and forth between the XC70 and the 90. Anyone have an opinion on which I can get a better deal on? Mileage is not an issue for me, I'm always under 10,000 a year. I don't want to put any $$ down either.
  • volvomaxvolvomax Posts: 5,274
    the lease incentive and the marketing support are mutually exclusive.
    Lease WILL NOT go down.
    You EITHER get the free DVD player OR the $2000 lease support
    Not both.
    That doesn't make sense. Who would pick a free $1500 dvd system over $2000?
    Just had a customer do that.
    Payment went up a couple of dollars,but he wanted the DVD system.
    volvomax,

there are $3000 and another $400 in cash to dealer incentives are listed on edmunds. Can those be applyed to leases?
  • I was quoted $2000 out of pocket 580 per month 24 month lease. but I will actually only have 23 payments because the first month is included in the $2000
    XC90 2008 Awd 7 seat dvd and sunroof
    What do you think is this a good deal or is there a better one out there?
  • Here is what I am being offered-

XC90, FWD 3.2 MSRP 44,500
    Prem, Versatility, Navi, Grey Titanium, Black Leather Interior
    Cap cost- $39,500 (including $595 acq fee and the $2000 rebate)
    Money factor .00078
    Residual 63%
    24 month, 12k

$559 per month.
    $967 drive off which includes first month.

I have seen some $37,000 and $38,000 for this model- I am wondering if those are just one offs or can I keep pushing? It seemed to slow down here during the negotiation.

Thanks
  • xc91xc91 Posts: 2
    hi, been offered 24 month lease on a new XC90 Executive, with Nav, DVD, everything except BLIS and backup camera. offer is $575 per month (which includes taxes) for 24 months with a $5000 dollar downpayment which includes taxes, docs, and first months lease payment. is this a good offer?
  • Hi all.

Yesterday, I got an offer for a 24 month lease for a 2008 XC-90 AWD 3.2 with metallic paint (apparently that's extra), with the Climate, Versatility and Premium packages, and with DVD's for two in the head rests (the DVD's being "free" because of a current incentive). Because I suscribe to Edmunds' advice to pay as little down as possible on a lease, the money up front would be $1,526.03 (which, I think, includes the first month's payment, the bank fee, and a $600 security deposit which may be waived if my credit score is more than 720).

The monthly payment would be $592.90 - which I negotiated down from a first offer of $608.32.

Several Questions:

1. How does this monthly payment strike you? Is it good, fair, bad, or what?

2. I can wait a month or two before getting a new car since I have until January 22 on my current lease (not a Volvo). Any sense of whether the money factor, residual value, and other potential incentives, in the aggregate, will enable me to strike a better better or worse deal in December? January?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.