Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi TT Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• I live in UT and I am interested in buying an Audi TT 3.2 Quattro out of state.
    Anyone know of the highest volume Audi dealer?
  • ozzexozzex Posts: 10
    The dealer give me this offer, i think is the best i could get:
    2008 2.0 TT coupe
    Premium pckg
    18" wheels run flats
    bluetooth
    audio pckg
    metallic paint
    magnetic suspension
    it was the demo but it only has 2500 miles.
    MSRP around 41k, just for 34,500 and he is willing to negotiate. And if there is something wrong we have the warranty, so i think its a fantastic deal.
    what do you think?? :P
  • kperesskperess Posts: 29
    Have found an 08 TT 2.0 with s-tronic, premium package and bluetooth -- dealer has used the car as a loaner for TT owners. Car has 4000 miles on it. Any thoughts on how much they should deal on the car?

Think they will go below dealer cost -- not sure how much though.

They also have a new 3.2 with lots of goodies on it and the quattro interests me as I live in northern Michigan. They seem to be willing to drop about $1500 off list for this.

With the TTS coming out next year -- do you think I can do better on both/either if I wait a bit?

Any advice would be most appreciated.
  • kperesskperess Posts: 29
    Not sure I'm getting a great deal

2008 2.0 TT
    premium pkg
    Silver metallic
    upgraded sound
    upgraded (18 in) wheels with runflats
    blue tooth
    ipod
    Bi-xenon

Was used as a loaner by the dealer and was titled to the dealer (has 4,000 miles)

He will sell it with certified warranty (adds 2 yrs & 50 k miles) for 36,000 + tax and license/delivery fee.

Is this a good deal?

I asked about a possible lease but the money factor figured out to be over 9% -- he says that audi won't do better.

Thanks in advance for any help
  • I've been offered the following lease on a 2008 TT 2.0T Premium:

MSRP: 40,225
    Cap Cost: 38,925
    Money Factor: .00118
    Residual: 55%

Please let me know opinions about whether there is more room in the negotiated Cap Cost offer and any info on current money factor and residual from Audi Finance.

Thanks
  • Just purchased from Morang Falmouth, ME. Very well equipped with sticker of $39.5 for $1,750 off sticker.

Dick
  • Which dealership offered u the 0.00118 money factor?
    it seems like a great deal to me

i m living in southern california and looking into leasing a 2008 TT 2.0T hard top
  • mankumanku Posts: 33
    2008 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro

Sticker $53,000+

Drive off: 1600
    Monthly: 593

36months/10K

In SoCal, so 8.25 tax included.

Seems really good...comments.

Thanks.
  • I didnt work through the numbers, but estimated from the deal I got, and mine was a "steal".
    I think thats a great deal...I would take it.
    My guess is the dealers are offering deals on the above 50K TT's.

Dont forget to get the Audi care. It raises your residual by 1% and basically pays for itself.
  • mankumanku Posts: 33
    Thanks...unfortunately, I think I need a back seat for the little ones so I'll be picking up an A4 2.0 CVT...

Sticker 45500

Driveoff 870
    Monthly 520

36/10k inclusive of CA tax.

Dealer reminded me of Audicare today, and made same comment as you -adds a point to resale and does almost pay for itself!
  • Negotiated invoice + $250 yesterday on a TT coupe with 6cyl, 6 spd, s-line and many other options. It went so quick that I probably could have got lower! Great time to buy.
  • dorkbranddorkbrand Posts: 6
    I'm going to be leasing a TT coupe with s line here in Southern California. I really can't decide between white or silver. If anyone has thoughts with reasons I would love to hear them.

Also I will be going in this weekend to haggle the price down.

I'm looking at this:

S Line
    Premium Pkg
    Bluetooth
    Bose Premium Sound
    Sat Nav with iPod
    Xeon

MSRP from dealer: $44,925.00

Invoice according to Edmunds: $41,835

What my lease will be: 36 months, 15K miles/yr, $3,000 down

I would like the monthly payments to be around $450
    Is that reasonable? Too high, too low? What is a good
    asking price I should go in to the dealer with. As with
    anyone I'm looking for the best deal.

note: according to audi's website the special lease deal:
    $399* lease per month for 36 months
    Now through July 2, 2008

Down payment: $2,999
    Refundable security deposit: $400
    Acquisition fee: $575
    First month's payment: $399
    Amount due at lease inception: $4,373
    Excludes taxes, title and dealer fees
    10,000 miles/yr

thanks!
  • I have the white and love it. I have 2 small rock chips that show up as black. The silver would be easier to keep clean. You must get S-line package. The wheels are amazing. I can't comment on lease payment questions. I would push hard for at or slightly below invoice. The dealers are really hurting. BTW, I have 1K mles now and have been averaging about 14mpg. This thing is fun to drive. At times I wish I had the TTRS. The 3.2 is fun but I'd like a bit more power at full throttle.
  • tinttintinttin Posts: 4
    Does anyone have an idea what credit score range is acceptable to qualify for Audi's special financing rates? I read somewhere that anything above 690 is good, but it seemed a little low.
  • I am in the market to buy a new Audi TT, unfortunately my home does not have a garage. Would it even make sense to buy one since it will be out in the weather. I live in the tristate area. I just dont want it to have problems due to the being outside and not in a garage.

Thanks.
  • How about a good car cover? I'm sure a good one would afford you the opportunity to leave your TT outside and have it kept in a presentable state all year round.
  • plan_manplan_man Posts: 97
    '09 TTS, Prestige pkg., Brilliant Red, Magma/Black interior, twin 7-spoke 19" wheels. Invoice plus $150.
  • big8pebig8pe Posts: 2
    Looking to buy a 2002 TT coupe with 66,000 miles on it. Will meet owner tomorrow. Have read blogs on timing belt and instrument cluster. Anything else I should be looking for or asking about? Any help appreciated.
  • My advice is to get all service records for the automobile. See what problems,
    if any, the automobile has had. I have a 2008 TT Mark II with half that mileage
    on it. about 32,000, and everything is fine. Just do your due diligence, get the service records and have the car checked out by an authorized dealership/mechanic. Good luck.
  • Plan Man,
    Have you seen the magma/black in real life? I am looking at a phantom black with the base black seats with alcantara but there is one coming in a few weeks with the magma/black seats and I am thinking about going for that one. Interior photos would be great when you get your car. Thanks