Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz R-Class Lease Questions

1212223242527»

Comments

• I am looking at a 2009 R class that 50k miles that was just returned off of lease. Any idea what the residual would have been for a 2009 R- Class. The car is on the lot of the Dealership but they do not even own it yet. Any idea how to know what this would sell at aution?
  • This is my first post here. I came across this information while searching on the web for R Class deals. I'm looking to lease one this month and am trying to figure out the best deal. I'm being told that the deal on the 2012 lease would be better than the 2011. Is that true? What are the residuals and money factors for these cars? I think I qualify for a program called conquest that would get me an additional $2000 off. Is that for real or do they give that to everyone anyway?
  • What you were told is correct, matchbox1. Mercedes' lease program for the 2012 R is indeed more attractive than its program for the 2011 model.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 R350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 52%.

Mercedes is indeed providing a $2,000 conquest cash incentive on this truck. If you are the current owner of a competing vehicle you are eligible for it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Car_man,

Would you know the February lease rates for 2012 R350 Bluetec, 36 mo, 15k miles/year?
    I'm new to this forum, what is conquest cash?
    My dealer offered $4,400 off MSRP, does this already include conquest cash?

Thanks
  • Greetings woohoo2. Mercedes-Benz Financial's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 R350 BlueTec with 15,000 miles per year are .00225 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

The conquest cash is a special incentive for current owners of Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Porsche, Volkswagen and Volvo vehicles. I believe that dealers are given a certain number of certificates that they can use on these deals. The allowance on the 2012 R Class is $2,000.

It's difficult to say whether the deal that the dealer offered you already takes this incentive into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi car man,

Do you have current residuals and money factors on regular and blue tec R class? Thanks
  • Mercedes-Benz is not currently providing lease support on the R-Class. As a result, if you were to lease one through Mercedes-Benz Financial right now, you would have to use its standard lease money factors.

Through September 4th, MB Finance's residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 R 350 with 15,000 miles per year is 52%. The residual value for an otherwise identical lease of the Blue Tec version would be 54%.

Car_man
    Host