Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz R-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Mercedes' September buy rate lease money factor for the R350 is 00165. That is equivalent to an interest rate of just under 4%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • sand529sand529 Posts: 24
    Can you post the October or the Nov lease factors for the R-Class?
  • Hi sand529. Mercedes just published its new November lease program yesterday. I'll check around and see if I can get a copy of it so that I can provide you with the latest info for the vehicle that you're interested in. Please post a reminder in this discussion for me and I'll fill you in on what I have been able to find out for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Reminder, thanks.
  • i reverse calculated based on their website offering and it comes to 56% and .2400 mf for 10k miles...
  • Hi all,

I am returning my R-Class after the lease ends in 2 month. How is Mercedes with lease returns. I am below the miles in my contract with 3000 miles. The car was serviced at the dealer for the first service and then had an oil change at a shop which specializes in Mercedes a year later. Will this be a problem. Are they forgiving or will it depend on the dealership I am returning the car to. If I don't get a godd deal on a new lease, I will have to return the car and wait. Any advise will be appreciated.
  • Carman,

Appreciate all the info. It looks like during the Winter Event, the residual is really high on R class. Something like 55%. I don't know if that is right. I'm looking at an R Class. Do you have the November lease money rates and residuals. It is looking like a great time to lease.
  • Residuals For 15,000 Miles A Year:

24 Months - 56%
    30 Months - 54%
    36 Months - 53%
    42 Months - 47%
    48 Months - 42%
    54 Months - 39%
    60 Months - 37%

Money Factor for all terms is 0.00165.
  • Thanks dealz, looks like a pretty good money factor and residual, especially considering its the new body style.
  • Sand529, Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 R350 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00165 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi shermar76. I have always found Mercedes-Benz to be fairly reasonable when evaluating the condition of vehicles at lease-end. The fact that you had your truck services somewhere other than a Mercedes dealer, and who could blame you with the prices that they charge, probably won't be a problem. It wouldn't hurt to keep the receipt for the oil change if you have it, but again I really don't think that it will be an issue.

Car_man
    Host
  • solsatsolsat Posts: 8
    Dear Car_man,
    My existing lease of 33 month, 10K miles per year for R350 4 Matic is coming to end next month. The current residual value of the vehicle is $31.5K. This vehicle has P1 and P2 pkg with ipod and 6 cd changer etc. I have called MB Financial service last month to see if they offer any discounts for extending the lease or buying the vehicle. No luck.
    Was wondering to hear your opinion about the optimal pricing for this vehicle, if I have to buy it or extend the lease. Thanks in advance.
  • That is an excellent question, solsat. I'm usually more familiar with the new car market than the used car market. You may want to try looking up your R over in the Used Vehicle Appraiser that is available here at Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • solsatsolsat Posts: 8
    Thanks Car_man for your prompt response. Per the used vehicle appraiser, the trade-in-value is $31K, private party is $34K and retail value is $37K. Was wondering if you can share your experience on whether MB USA gives any discounts on Pay-off pricing?
  • You're welcome, solsat. I've heard that MB Finance isn't really all that flexible on leased vehicles' end of term purchase option prices, but it definitely does not hurt to give them a call and see if they'd be willing to work with you if you're interested in buying your vehicle. You don't have anything to lose by trying.

Car_man
    Host
  • rk2k2rk2k2 Posts: 1
    Hi I'm looking to lease a 2011 R Class and was wondering what the residuals and money factor are for April 2011, 3 years and 15k/yr lease. Also, is there conquest cash or other incentives available for April? Thanks.
  • traderbtraderb Posts: 33
    hey car man, do you have the May rates for a 36 and 48 month lease, 12k/year on an R350. thx
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey traderb. Mercedes-Benz Financial's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 R350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00198 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00198 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
  • traderbtraderb Posts: 33
    Car_Man, I didn't get around to it in May, can you update me on the June rates please.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey traderb. Mercedes is not providing lease support on the R-Class any longer. As a result, if you were to lease one through Mercedes-Benz Financial, you will have to use its standard lease money factors, which vary by region but should be around .00250 or so for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

The R's residual values are exactly the same in June as they were in May.

Car_man
    Host