Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 6-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• You're welcome rnw1. BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 650i Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00195 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • rnw1rnw1 Posts: 3
    CarMan, with my budget in mind, I am thinking of moving down to a BMW 640. Based on 36 months, 10,000 miles per year would the money factor and residual be the same as on the BMW 650 you provided earlier. Thanks again. RNW1
  • A reporter is working on a story about car technology and is looking for recent or current car shoppers for whom technology was a critical factor. Were you looking to pack your car with as much new technology as possible? Are there special technologies and systems that you care about more than others? And are you at all concerned about the role technology plays with distracted driving? Please send an email with contact information and a brief description of your experience by no later than Sunday, February 5, 2012.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Hey rnw1. BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 640i Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00195 and 65%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking to lease a 640 convertible in NY. A friend of mine claims to have leased one through one of these leasing guys in Brooklyn that gets fleet rates for $899 a month with no money down and taxes rolled into the lease. I don't see how this is feasible but wanted to see if anyone had some feedback on leasing of this car in NY or nj.
  • Dear Carman et al.,

I'm looking to lease the current BMW 650i convertible, term 36, miles 15k. Do you happen to have the lease particulars on this vehicle pls? Also, do you think with the imminent M6 launch, MSRP on this vehicle will go lower ?

Thank you very much.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi thesharkie. Through April 2nd, BMW Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 650i Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

It's difficult to say what BMW will do with its pricing on this car when the M6 arrives. While I have seen a few price cuts this year, more often than not manufacturers do not cut their prices. I suspect that BMW won't, but you never know.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Thank you very much indeed. One further question if you please, can you recall when the money factor and residual have been more beneficial on this model, and if so, what are the chances of it returning to that value?

Again, very much appreciated, thank you.

TheSharkie
    You're welcome TheSharkie. It's difficult to say when or if BMW will enhance its lease program on this model. A lot of what happens will depend upon BMW's production and sales for 6. I don't anticipate any significant enhancements to this car's programs, but on never knows for certain.

Car_man
    Host
  • nerlichmannerlichman Posts: 1
    Car Man: I have a question about a 650xi Convertible Lease.
    MSRP: 98100
    Sales Price: 89000, which includes the $2500 options credit offer from BMW.
    What is the current New Car Lending Rate (%):
    Car Value at End of Loan Value:
  • joeygjoeyg Posts: 9
    Car Man

Do you have May MF and residual for 36 month lease 12k miles.

Thanks for all of your help.
    Hi nerlichman. BMW Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 650xi Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go joeyg. BMW Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 650xi Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00190 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

BMW is currently providing a $2,500 cash incentive on this car. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • cashmandoocashmandoo Posts: 10
    hi Car man... do you know when this rate expires, when the $2500 incentive expires, and whether this $2500 is applicable to a car purchased via the European Purchase Program? Thanks!
    Hello cashmandoo. BMW's June incentives are scheduled to run through July 9th. I'm not sure if the $2,500 is available on vehicles that are purchased through the European Delivery program, but I'll try to find out.

Car_man
    Host
  • cashmandoocashmandoo Posts: 10
    thanks again Carman!
    You're welcome cashmandoo.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does anyone have lease experience with this car....seems hard to come buy. Looking for any details, discount, mf, residual, incentives etc

Thanks
  • dinomandinoman Posts: 56
    Anyone know the MF and Residual for 2012 and 2013 BMW 650 Conv for 24 or 36 months?
  • dinomandinoman Posts: 56
    Car Man,

Can you please post the residual and money factor for 2012 and 2013 650x Conv for 24 and 36 months (15K miles per year)?

Thanks