Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pontiac Solstice Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• tgivtgiv Posts: 1
    Christmas present for my wife 2007 Red Solstice. Sticker price 27,724. Auto, Prem pack, pref pack, con pack, AC, 4 wh ABS, high per audio, XM, Lmt slip, CD MP3 player and floor mats, Paid 26,424. Had 12 miles when we took delivery.Purchased at Rossi of Washington NJ. Checked 5 Pontiac dealers and 2 Saturn dealers and Rossi was the best by far. 2 asking above sticker, 2 at sticker and one 500 under. My wife is enjoying it.
  • stukatzstukatz Posts: 1
    anybody reccommend a good dealership in ny or nj for a good [ric on a solstice?
    Looking for a good lease deal ., didn't want to buy actually at this point?
    stu
  • njchicaanjchicaa Posts: 1
    Stay away from Jim Curley in Lakewood, NJ. They are horrible.
  • I have seen good lease deals in the newspaper. What are the GMAC programs now for Solstices?
  • Hi sheepdog1. Given the fact that not that long ago dealers were selling the Solstice at full MSRP without any support from General Motors, the deals that are available on this car right now are amazing. It would be a fun little vehicle to drive around now that its lease program is so competitive. GMAC's program for this car varies by term and mileage allowance. For now I will provide you with information on a 36 month lease with 12,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. Its current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Pontiac Solstice with 12,000 miles per year are 4.1% and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I was quoted 2.3% rate with 59% residual for a 39 mo 10K annual mileage one time pay GMAC lease, will that continue into February? Also with $500 gm loyalty cash.
  • Purchased my red 07 from a dealer in SC on the General Motors employee plan. Paid dealers cost and got 0% financing. No hassels except with the trade-in, lost my shirt on a 2006 PT Cruiser GT convertible. But the new car is well worth it, getting 26 miles to the gallon and my first speeding ticket in 45 years.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi sheepdog1. Unfortunately, I don't believe that General Motors is running a special lease program on the 2008 Pontiac Solstice any longer. If this is indeed the case, you may find that you are better off leasing one through an independent bank. By leasing through a bank other than GMAC, you will be able to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that GM is providing on this car right now. It will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • racingjayracingjay Posts: 19
    Curious to know the current Lease and Smart Buy Programs on the Solstice. I'm looking to either lease or Smart Buy a new 2008 Base within the next couple of weeks. I'm looking at a 36 or 39 mo deal on 12k miles per year. Also, the Pontiac site lists lease support, but appears to be outdated. Anyone know anything about it?

Any help is appreciated!
  • nobreaksnobreaks Posts: 2
    We did a 39 month low mileage for $372 a month--sticker $31K. If you get a GXP--the brakes will need to be changed back to the 2007 non-vacuum style. this is a $2K fix GM is going to have to do.
  • kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,869

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

2»
This discussion has been closed.