Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• I waited to buy the 550 because its night and day difference from the 500 big time and the MSRP was 78,815 and i only paid 70,092 Black premium 1 and AMG kit just what I wanted and ordered
  • How did you get such a good price?
  • I don't know how to start a new post. I didn't see a topic with Mercedes CLS500. I am contemplating purchasing a 2006 Mercedes CLS 500. The dealer says he's giving me a good deal, but the 2006 costs just as much as the 2007. Granted the 2006 only has 41 miles and has more features like navigation and electric trunk closer, but the 2007 has more horsepower and is newer model. I'm just wondering what would be a good offer to make. The original price of the 2006 was $76,000 and they will sell it for $67,000. The new 2007 is $67,000. I am young and I look even younger (22), and I am a female and I don't want to be taken advantage of. When I initially entered the dealership everyone was hesitant to wait on me. Finally one person came over but it was easy to see that he didn't have my best interest at hand. Onlyafter checking my credit did he welcome me with open arms and take me seriously. He initially tried to sell me the car at face value. I left and he's called me every day almost for 2 1/2 weeks. On the 3rd day he called and informed me of the new price. I later found out that the lower price was what the car was supposed to have been selling for anyway. I guess if I had jumped on it, he would have sold it to me. Can someone HELPPPP me.
  • thorssthorss Posts: 1
    Need some help from someone more knowledgeable than me. I am looking at a 2006 CLS 500 with Premium package/ Navigation and the AMG Sports package. The dealers quoted $55,000.

I was wondering if its worth paying cash down for it and driving it for a year and then selling it off. The other option is a loan and that payment is $938 a month.

Would it better to buy, own, use & sell or to take a loan?

Help, I need to take a decision tomorrow.

Thanks in advance
  • Does MB offer leases on used CLS500s? Does MB extend original warranty for the duration of the lease?
    How much should i expect to pay for used 2006 CLS500 on a 0 down 36 months 10K miles lease?
    Thank you
  • Yes Mercedes Definetily offers a lease program for them, HOWEVER, the dealers will try to push for you to lease a New-they will say cheaper-believe it IS NOT you can save Big Bucks going with a Brand Spanking Used Lease. Good Luck

2007 CLS 550 Blk/Blk AMG Package Fully Loaded MSRP $80,000
    39 Month 10K $1178per month Toyal Out pf Pocket Was $3000.00
  • Yes Mercedes Definetily offers a lease program for them, HOWEVER, the dealers will try to push for you to lease a New-they will say cheaper-believe it IS NOT you can save Big Bucks going with a Brand Spanking Used Lease. Good Luck

My Ride....
    2007 CLS 550 Blk/Blk AMG Package Fully Loaded MSRP $80,000
    39 Month 10K $1178per month Toyal Out pf Pocket Was $3000.00
  • Oh with a $0 Down just inceptions Id say a fair lease would be in the $800 range. GOOD LUCK..What are you paying for an 06? Sometimes it does make more sense to BUy if its cheap enough and YES Warranty remains the same
  • pgcd3pgcd3 Posts: 1
    Was $1178 including taxes?
  • Hello car_man,

Would you happen to know what Mercedes' best money factor is on a 2006 CPO CLS55 10,000/year with no down payment and perfect credit?
    Thanks,
    - Max
  • ericusnericusn Posts: 1
    Just leased a 2007 CLS 550 withPO1 option through Apple Leasing.

MSRP: $71,815
    Purchase price: $70,157
    Down: $5,388 (includes 1st payment and TTL)
    Length: 39 months
    Payment: $1,079
    Residual: 32,257

Apple leasing was great and I highly reccomend them. I started talking with National Vehicle Leasing. They offered a lower monthly price but th lease term is 60 months which they try to hide, obfuscate and misrepresent in every way possible.
  • ms09ms09 Posts: 112
    Hows the cl class?
  • rgriff436rgriff436 Posts: 1
    I live in Maryland and Im looking for an 2006 500. I see on other sites they are going for about 55k with avg miles. What is a good price to look for and is it too late to lease an 06.
  • ericusn,
    Are the schedule maintenance visits included in the lease with Mercedes? I've heard they are not... if not... what is the usual cost of the 13-15k scheduled maintenance visit? Thanks,
    jd
  • kerbkerb Posts: 84
    Hi, could you please provide current lease buy rates and residuals for 24, 27 (if any), 36, 39 and 42 month leases with 10K and 12K miles. Also, are there any current incentives (rebates and/or marketing support) available. Thx.
  • Currently driving a S500 coming off lease next month. Looking at the '09 CLS and the BMW 650. Both are nice, I'll go with whoever gives me the best deal.

I'm a long time Mercedes driver, so the dealership wants to keep me as a customer and I've told them I'm looking at the BMW 6. She left a message for me today saying "We can be really aggressive, let us know what your expectations are and where you'd like to be."

So what I need is an "aggressive" but realistic lease quote. Obviously I don't want to be focused on the per-month price, but rather, the actual selling price and go from there.

Let's assume I want a fairly loaded CLS, it doesn't have to have the sports package, but that'd be nice. I don't see any in stock on their website http://www.benz4ever.com so I don't really have one to work with (as I know that'd be helpful).

So without asking them to lose money, plus take into consideration any kind of demand... can someone recommend a good "aggressive" lease quote for 36 months 15K per year? Prefer nothing down other than what is required to drive off.
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    Currently driving a S500 coming off lease next month. Looking at the '09 CLS and the BMW 650. Both are nice, I'll go with whoever gives me the best deal

If you could go a little more further, I'd say the CL is a lot better than the CLS or the bmw 6 series.

Its 1 of the worlds best luxury coupe,

Again I'll say if you can afford look at the CL at least once.

The CLS is about a 3 year old model, and the 6 series is also about 3 or more years old.
  • mi7mi7 Posts: 31
    Hi guys, I bought a Lexus gs 8 momth ago and am frankly bored. I'd like my next car to be a cls550 with amg kit ( not 6.3 amg)

Can anyone tell me where to start the negotiation process. I'm looking for at least p1 package with nav... Please help. Credit is probably tier 2 or 3 right now
    More info - the payoff amount of my gs is $38k...a dealer just told me there will be negative equity of $7k.

Btw the quit I got is 83k for sport, amg styling, and premium. What do you guys think
    Just got a quit for $950/month including tax and 5k down. Is this good?
This discussion has been closed.