Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• dannye350dannye350 Posts: 28
    Car Man:

Can you provide the money factor and residual on a CLS 550 for 24 months 12000 miles per year.

I am in Michigan.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Thanks for the info dannye350.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    I sure can. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 CLS550 with 12,000 miles per year are .00195 and 66%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • psmdpsmd Posts: 13
    Do you have april lease rates for a 2012 CLS 550 4matic-
    36 months, 10k miles?
    Thank you,
    PS
    Here you go psmd. Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 012 CLS 550 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00195 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • rodk44rodk44 Posts: 2
    Thinking about leasing a 2012 cls 550.What would be the residual value for a 36 month vs 48 month lease for 10000 miles/yr? Also my credit score is in the mid 700's ...what is the money factor I should expect ? Thank you much!
    Hi rodk44. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CLS 550 with 10,000 miles per year are .00145 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00145 and 49%.

Someone with a credit score in the mid-700s should easily qualify for these rates.

Car_man
    Host
  • stevsstevs Posts: 1
    Hello Car_man,

I was wondering if you know the lease rates and residuals for 33,36 and 39 (not sure what the sweet spot is) for an ordered 2013 CLS550. I should also qualify for the super elite rates (I think this is what they are called beyond standard).

Thanks!
    Hi stevs. Mercedes-Benz Financial's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2013 CLS550 with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 57% for your credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00145 and 53%.

If this vehicle is eligible for Mercedes' "Value Added" program...and I believe that it is...then the 30-month numbers can be used for a 33-month lease and the 36-month numbers can be used for a 39-month lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 12
    Good morning Car_man,

Can you please help me with the August money factor and residual value for a 2013 CLS550? The lease term is 39 months with an annual mileage of 15,000. If it's not too much trouble I also need the numbers for the 12,000 annual mileage. Thanks a lot.
  • Hi Car Man,

Could you pls tell me the August Conquest cash for 2012 CLS63?

Thank you,
    Hello aceusmle. Mercedes-Benz Financial's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CLS550 with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

If this vehicle qualifies for Mercedes' value added program then you would be able to use these numbers for a 39-month lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi charge69. Mercedes-Benz is currently providing dealers with $2,000 conquest cash certificates that can be used on this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man,

Can you please tell me the MBFS numbers for September? Looking at a 10,000 mile 3 year lease. Are they still offering the $2000 conquest cash certificates on this model?

Thanks in advance
    edited September 2012
    Certainly stingers96. Mercedes-Benz Financial's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CLS63 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. This is Mercedes' new and improved standard lease money factor...not bad.

I believe that the conquest certificate offer on this car is currently only $1,000.

Car_man
    Host
  • ppapppap Posts: 3
    Can you give me the same September info for 2013 CLS550 4Matic for 30, 36, and 39 month lease?
  • I'd be happy to ppap. Mercedes-Benz Financial's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2013 CS550 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00160 and 55%.

If this vehicle is part of Mercedes' "Value Added" program then the numbers for a 39-month lease of it would be the same as for a 36-month lease. If not, then the residual value would be slightly lower but the money factor would be the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome stingers96.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you, Car_man.

I forgot to specify that I was looking for the September residuals (for a 2013 model) assuming 12,000 miles per year (instead of 15,000 miles per year) for a 30, 36, and 39 month lease.

I thank you in advance.
  • You're welcome ppap. The residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • ed63ed63 Posts: 3
    Car_man,

Could share what the current money factor and residual are for 2013 cls63 for 10k miles and 36mth?

Also is conquest still available? Or are there any other incentives? Thanks!
  • Hi ed63. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CLS63 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I have heard that the conquest cash certificate program was replaced by new dealer cash certificates for Mercedes' Winter Sales Event. Specifically, there's $2,000 dealer cash certificates out there on the 2013 CLS63 right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • kcsjkcsj Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Can you please give me the residual for 2013 CLS550 for 36 month lease with 10k miles?

Also what is the money factor for November for top tier.

Thanks
    Hi Carman,

I am in the market for a 2013 CLS-550 4Matic and continually review your insightful responses to the various message posted on this forum. I've noticed that with respect to questions regarding leases, you refer to the MB "buy rate" lease money factor.

Specifically, for November 2012, you wrote .00160 (buy rate lease money factor). I've spoken to two different MB dealerships, each of whom told me the "lease rate" money factor is higher (.0019). Is there a difference (if any) between a "buy rate" vs. "lease rate" money factor? Let me know whether you believe there is a miscommunication or perhaps the dealership is trying to sell me on a higher monthly payment.
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 409
    each of whom told me the "lease rate" money factor is higher (.0019). Is there a difference (if any) between a "buy rate" vs. "lease rate" money factor?

Dealer can mark up the buy rate and pocket the difference. In your case, the difference (0.0003) is just another way for dealer to pocket more profit. You can try other dealer in your city or place like Los Angeles (if you are nearby) which typically has the most competitive car dealerships. Depending on how competitive your local market, you may or may not have to accept those mark up.
  • Hi kcsj. Mercedes-Benz Financial's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CLS550 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello car_man,
    Greetings! Can you please post the 2013 c63 december lease terms (residual, and mf ) for 36 months,10k when you get a chance? Also can you please find out if this car has a 39 month program at 36 mo rates? Would also be great if you can help set an expectation of msrp in northern ca with premium 1, and multimedia packages, as well as ongoing incentives.

Thanks a lot!
    car_lease
  • Hi car man,

Could you please tell me what the money factor and residual would be for a CLS 30 month 15k lease?

Thank you!
  • Hi CarMan,

What will be the monthly payment with following variables on 2013 CLS 550
    MSRP - $79,655
    Sale Price - $77,100
    Drive Off - (First Month + $795 acquisition fee + $3,500 cost reduction)
    36 month, 10K/year miles, California, planning to get before new year.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.