Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 GMC Envoy/Chevy TrailBlazer

2»

Comments

• inuvikinuvik Posts: 131
    You bought the vehicle that I want. 4.10 or 3.42 gear ratio? 2WD or 4WD? Keep us updated on your likes, dislikes, etc...
  • jworkmanjworkman Posts: 27
    hey folks,

I work in the parts dept of a GM dealership, and I am pretty sure that spyshot is the GMC Acadia....comparable to the Caddy SRX

NOT the new TB/Envoy/whatever
    hey folks,

I work in the parts dept of a GM dealership, and I am pretty sure that spyshot is the GMC Acadia....comparable to the Caddy SRX

NOT the new TB/Envoy/whatever
    I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY. The Colorado would be a terrific platform for a midsize SUV that is EASILY customizable, ala the s10/Blazer from back in the day. I'm not a big fan of jacked-up 4WDs, but there already exists several lift kit and suspension upgrade options for the Colorado. The TB's front coil suspension and oddly placed transfer case (the axle extension runs THROUGH the oilpan on the 4.2 models, check it out) limits any major height mods. Also, the Colorado has a much more agressive-looking front end, and REAL METAL BUMPERS. Look at a Z71 Colorado 4 door short bed with fender flares.....it's just begging for a shortened, redesigned enclosed box to make it a tough SUV! Also, that 5 cyl they are putting in the Colorado (at least the one I drive) is a torque MONSTER! But, they definitely need to lose the traction control and tweak the braking system.....very touchy as it exists now. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy my 02 TB LT 4WD, but if GM offered a midsize SUV based on the Colorado chassis, I'd gladly trade. Alas, I fear that the insurance mafioso will never allow that to happen.
  • I leased one of these the day after Labor Day. I've put about 5,000 miles on it and I must say that it is one of the better vehicles I've ever driven.

The V8 is responsive and the ride is extremely quiet. I really like the way it handles (more like a car than an SUV). It corners without leaning which is a big improvement from the 2004 Rainier I was driving.

Plenty of room to haul stuff or people, but not so big that you can't park it in the garage.
  • I'm the owner of a 2004 GMC Envoy SLT XL. I just replaced my driver side mirror(power, heated, manual folder and with amber turning signal), but the turning signal doesn't blink after replacement. The car control center don't remember the mirror setting either. Does anyone know why?

Thank you
  • envoyb83envoyb83 Posts: 1
    It is possible that your body computer doesn't recognize all the features of the mirror you've installed. Have your dealer (or a friends with the right tool) flash program the body computer so it recognizes the new mirror and all it's features.
  • alancsnalancsn Posts: 2
    I have a family member that weighs between 350-400lbs. Am looking for a car or suv that will sustain that weight. Any suggestions? Thanks
  • i have a 2007 trailblazer liftgate lock keeps clicking, retained accessory power quit working rear wiper quit too could they all be from one problem?
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,057
    wanda11,
    My suggestion is to speak with your dealer of choice. They will be able to try to diagnosis your concerns. Please keep me posted.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • does anyone own a 2007 GMC ENVOY? and if so how do you like it and have you had any problems with it? Any problems with the fuel gauge or the "check engine light" or the power windows? I have 37000 miles on mine.
2»