Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 325xi/328xi vs Infiniti G35x

2»

Comments

• MrShift@EdmundsMrShift@Edmunds Posts: 43,664
    We're doing Dealer Reviews now at Edmunds if you'd like to write one up real quick. I'm sure others would appreciate the info on your good service.

http://www.edmunds.com/dealerships/drr/jump.html

thanks

Visiting Host
  • bmw33bmw33 Posts: 6
    can anyone elaborate on the 230 hp of 328xi vs 300 hp of G35x? are these hp directly comparable or should i compare in reference to / rpm? I felt better driving 335 to 328 (obvious reasons) but not sure where G35 is in comparison to the above two. For regular street and highway driving does the additional 70 hp of 335 or G35 make a difference?
  • kdshapirokdshapiro Posts: 5,751
    For regular street and highway driving does the additional 70 hp of 335 or G35 make a difference?

You are not going to get two people to agree on this. You should drive them and see if the performance is adequate for you. I drove a lowly 330. It's 230 hp was more than I needed, that doesn't mean I didn't want more. However the extremely flat response of the engine gave the feeling of power everywhere in the band.
  • Just bought the G35x and it blows away my BMW 325xi. All around better car, plus the cost of the German repairs was killing me.
    Save yourself $6K and get the Infinity quality -- you won't regret it!!
2»