Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Dodge Charger Lease Questions

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey drkchai. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 with 12,000 miles per year are 4.5% and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 3.87% and 55%.

I believe that there's only a $500 cash incentive on leases of the SRT8 trim level right now. This is a pretty low volume vehicle, so I'm not personally all that familiar with the market for it right now.

Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • lexxluthorlexxluthor Posts: 5
    Hey carman i am looking at 2013 charger with a $37000 MSRP and discount of $7000. Im in Syracuse NY and looking at payments for 24 or 36 month lease. Any help would be appreciated.
  • bashiqbashiq Posts: 2
    1st time poster. I'm in the market to lease a 2013 Dodge Charger SxT. I don't mind the base car, but every dealer I've been to wants to push the SXT with extra packages. Wanted to know what a good deal on the SXT would be. For a sticker price of $34,000, I've been quoted anywhere from $419 to $565, with $1,000 out of pocket. Also, can anyone tell me what the July 2013 money factor and residual rates are for SXT's. thanks