Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Land Cruiser Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1235»

Comments

• doug01doug01 Posts: 5
    I am looking at a 03 with 38K miles, any suggestions or specific items to look at? I think pricing will be around $22K. Pictures show very clean, I saw several postings with concern over the electronic navigation-has anyone had problems with this? I currently have a z71 tahoe with 150K, I am looking for a dependable SUV at a decent price that will last me to 150K easily...
    Thanks
  • sptsdnsptsdn Posts: 1
    So has anyone bought a new Land Cruiser recently? I still see quite a few 2008 left-overs and I'm wondering if any one has scored a deal on one recently.
  • Just getting in the mix now.

08 LC with $72K sticker. Low so far is $61500.

09 LC with $74K Sticker. Low so far is $63900.

Never thought id see the day these discounted that much.

Depreciation of the 08 no matter as i plan on driving for a long time.

I'll see how much they are sweating as the end of month is Thursday.
  • martinfmartinf Posts: 121
    Can you tell us where you found those great prices on the 2008 and 2009 Land Cruisers? Apparently, there is $4000 factory to dealer cash on the 2008's, but not the 2009. As it is more than half way through the 2009 model year, I am wary about going with a 2008 if it is not going to save much money.

Thanks!
  • papumpmanpapumpman Posts: 4
    I made the deal on a 09 LC in the Philly area. Final price was $62k.

Could have got a 08 for a little less but the inventory of 08 was small and the color I wanted was not avail.

I was dealing with 3 dealers, and in typical dealer fashion, the two that I did not use "said" they could have done the $62K deal I got.

I would think you may trim a couple of bucks more if you play your cards right. LC's are not flying off the lots these days.

Great Car.
  • martinfmartinf Posts: 121
    Thanks for the posting!! What was the MSRP on the vehicle that you purchased for $62,000? It seems that the MSRP's range from the high 60's to as much as $73,000. I am curious as to how much you got off the MSRP.

Thanks again,

Martin F
  • papumpmanpapumpman Posts: 4
    Martin,

Total Sticker price was $72,954 plus I had them add the Sat Radio as well which would put it well over the $73K number.

Best of Luck.

Don
  • looking for any pricing trends or leads... local dealer has a new 2013 priced at 69600. ?good deal?
  • bought it today from Ira Toyota in manchester NH. $ 69699 + $395 doc fees.
1235»