Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus IS 250 / IS 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• Feng Li
    FLi@BeverlyHillsLexus.com
  • Good Morning,

Hoping to get the MF and residual for October on a 2014 IS250 AWD for 27 months and 15k miles.

Thank You in adavance.
  • avexavex Posts: 29
    Does anyone know the current MF and residual for a 2014 IS350 for 36 months, 15k per year?

If the numbers for the F-Sport are different, I would be interested in the figures for both.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,647
    2014 IS250 AWD 27 mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00130 MF and 71% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

2014 IS350 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00130 MF and 62% residual

No difference with the F-Sport package

regards,
    kyfdx

• Does anyone know the MF and Residuals for a 3 year lease on a 2014 Lexus IS350 AWD for 10K and 12K per year?
    2014 IS350 AWD 36mo 12K/yr lease
    .00130 MF and 64% residual... 10K/yr residual is 65%

regards,
    kyfdx

• Just leased a 2014 IS with F Sport package, Nav, and Wheel locks, Cargo Net, and Mats

MSRP - 45,500
    Selling Price - 39,900
    Money factor - .0014

Monthly Payments - 501 (with taxes and fees etc)

Pretty happy with this deal.
  • Great deal! Did you put any money down? Which location did you get this deal at? I would love to find a deal like yours in the bay area.
  • No money down...leased the car from a dealership in Alexandria VA
  • Hey, gang,

I visited local dealership here in NJ this weekend and took IS350 F Sport for a spin - great machine. Was not going to buy it yet as trying to see if other vehicles are better or not as well as see what other dealers propose. But ended up getting what seems to be quite an interesting offer. Here are some details:

Base MSPR: 41,700
    Blind spot monitor: 600
    F Sport package: 3,180
    Nav package: 2,085
    Cargo Net: 64
    Wheel locks: 73
    Total Optional Equip: 6,002
    Delivery and Handling: 895
    Total MSRP: 48,597

0 down, 36 month, 10k/yr.
    Monthly payment: $440 (not sure if taxes are included or not yet)

First of all - does that base MSRP ($41,700) looks right to you, guys?
    Secondly - this monthly payment seems to be quite low, however the car itself is not brand new - it has about 6k miles on it. Salesman mentioned couple times that it is "executive vehicle". I assume some big boss was driving it but then turned it back in and now they need to re-lease it again as it is still relatively new.

Do you have any recommendations about this deal - "deal or no deal" as well as about overall idea of leasing a car with more than 10 miles on it from get go. They mentioned that I will still have 10k/yr allowance and everything else like it would have been brand new car.
  • Wow, that is probably the best deal I have seen on this forum so far... Nicely done!

Could you please share some more info about your deal? I'm looking for EXACTLY the same car. I wonder if you rolled in all fees into monthly payment or you paid them at the closing table? And what were they?
  • I'm looking to lease an IS 350 F-Sport this weekend. Like any lease, my goal is to put minimum to no money down. I wouldn't mind paying first months payment since I have to pay that sooner or later but these title/registration/doc fees are stacking up even more than the first months payment. So my question is, ideally, how much is the typical title/registration/doc fee in the state of California? Right now, based on what the dealer is telling me to pay up front which is around $1100 (first month + title/reg/fee) I'm getting around $600 in title/registration/doc fee? Does this look right to you guys or is the dealer trying to make some more money off this lease?
  • steevosteevo Posts: 330
    edited October 2013
    This car is a DEMO with 6000 miles on it. Assuming that payment includes TAX at 7%, it looks to me like they are knocking 5500 off the MSRP.
  • So... do you think it is OK to lease DEMO model? Or does it have some complications I should be aware of?
    Thats your call! If you think its a good enough deal versus a new one, and have no issues with any wear on the car, go for it. Just keep in mind that any service or maintenance type of things you may require, lets say tire wear, brakes as examples, will occur sooner than they would have.
  • ddavydenkoddavydenko Posts: 12
    edited October 2013
    After negotiation with another dealership got this quote (on new vehicle, not DEMO model):

IS350 AWD FSport + Nav + Blind spot monitor
    MSRP: 48,864
    Inception fees: 1,400 (includes 1st month payment)
    MSDs: 3,600
    27 month, 10k/yr
    $387.93/month

Figured I will go with 27 months as higher residual results in much lower monthly payment. Thinking about taking this deal.

Do you guys think it's a good idea or it is much worse than what is called a "good deal"?
    Looks good to me. Better deal than the demo. You can still roll the tax in and just pay first and dmv up front.
  • Squeezed a little bit more and got another $300 discount from them. Final offer is this:

IS350 AWD FSport + Nav + Blind spot monitor
    MSRP: 48,864
    Inception fees: 1,100 (includes 1st month payment)
    MSDs: 3,600
    27 month, 10k/yr
    $387.93/month

Going to pick up vehicle on Sat.

Negotiating with dealerships is not the witch craft, but it is not an easy walke either. Piece of advise: do not bend too early; execute all possible options (even over color - that what gave me final $300 discount). Do not fall for any commitments they ask you to provide (like credit card deposit to "hold a car for you") - you do no owe anything to dealer until you sign papers. Good luck!
  • Looks like a great deal to me!! The MSD's are really needed on this car since the money factor is terrible. When I went in there just to BS and work on preliminary pricing, an AWD IS250 with a MSRP of about $42k was offered to me for 27 mo 12K/year at $460/month. I didn't think they would come out of the gate with a rediculous offer considering I told him the money factor and residual. I had calculated an estimated price myself of about $370/month, I was hoping he would be near that and then we could work from there. With the $460 I got up and told him I was not interested. Didn't even try to stop me.
This discussion has been closed.