Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Dodge Charger Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• Options
    2011chargeman2011chargeman Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased a black 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Max last week. The vehicle is loaded, sunroof, navi, satellite radio, back up camera, leather seats, 20 inch wheels, and etc. I have about 300 miles on it now. I live in the Houston, TX area. Last week two Dodge dealer in the area were giving $6,000 off on all 2011's Dodge Charger Model in the Sunday paper. One dealer did not honor their ad price. Took my business to another dealer and was in & out in 1.5 hr with a new car. This is my first vehicle that I spent $30k plus on. I am very happy with the purchase.

MSRP- $37,170
    Savings- $6,000 off
    Total- $31,170 plus ttl

You tell me if this is a good deal?
  • Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,948
    Check true car pricing. Here in NJ, they are coming up as $7337 off.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you bought a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Fiat "special edition" model in the past year or so - or if you are a dealer who sold one - a reporter would love to hear about it. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, October 10, 2012 with your daytime phone number and a brief description of the car and your experience with it.
  • Options
    andremikeandremike Member Posts: 67
    Has there really not been a post in 6years?

So what are the best deals on a charger right now?

I see the 2500 rebate.

Can someone clarify the 1000 conquest cash.... do I really need to be leasing a competitve vehicle? is it only a lease and not a OWN a competitive vehicle