Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Titan vs Chevy Silverado

1234568»

Comments

• obyoneobyone Posts: 8,065
    20 any day? 55K on tires? Now that is simply amazing.
  • davethecarnutdavethecarnut Posts: 248
    Only 2500lbs and in 3rd gear? Were you going uphill the whole way? On flat ground you can put it in OD. Seriously.
  • I'd have to take a Titan over a Chevy anyday. American made trucks are for hillbillies, I'm sorry that's just the way it is. I'd take a Tundra before an American made truck also. 100 years of building trucks and the [non-permissible content removed] surpass them on their very first try? Just goes to show you how bad the big 3 really are.
  • Ummmmm.......guess where the Tundra and Titan are built? doh
  • I have been a die-hard chevy fan my whole life, the time came to trade in my 97 chev. 1/2 ton. that served me well for 12 years, I went straight to the gm dealer to buy an 09 1/2 ton full load and guess what, aside from the new sheet-metal, and flashy interior. that 09 was no different than my 97! what a let down! I test drove an 09 titan LE and let me tell you i will NEVER go back! Thanks chevy its been a great 30 years, but you cant touch my new Titan!
  • ...and a whole new drivetrain and frame and...wait..are you sure you had a 97???? Was it the truck or the dealer? Sometimes they think there are only three players in the full size truck market and want to goug...I mean price them accordingly.
    But there is no way a 97 and a 09 are even related. That 97 was really an 88. :P
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.