Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Sentra 2007

Comments

• toronto1toronto1 Posts: 2
    We have had a noise on the passenger side and it happens while going slowly or bumps or faster . The dealership just tightened the spare tire but dont think they even took it for a ride. Has anyone experienced this noise? Any ideas or suggestions??
  • I found mine out...it was a power steering issue...a fairly big repair but now mine is all better
  • tanrbiaotanrbiao Posts: 1
    hi..how do you think your car? i am ready to buy the 07 sentra S, and the dealer can sell it $13,888. sounds good a prices
  • I have the exact problem with the door trim with the paint rubbing off. I have not taken it back to the dealer yet, though. I am not sure that they will cover it under warranty. I bough mine in Oct 06 and just turned it over 21K yesterday.
  • you paid too much. my parents bought me the 2.0 s model brand new w/7 miles from being test driven for $12,998 +tax.
  • Looks like a recall for the master cylinder. I have not had any problems with that at all, but it appears that there is a problem with all 2007 and 2008 models.

:cry: :confuse:
  • xavior3xavior3 Posts: 1
    im just wondering if anyone is haing problems with their motors right now? i have a 07 sentra with 105000 miles on it and nissan is already telling me that one of my pistons my not be firing, plus i hae blow-by smoke coming out of my dipstick when my car is running. has anyone else have similar problems?
  • fkdbynssnfkdbynssn Posts: 1
    I am having that issue right now.... 57K miles and pistons are blown! Still under warranty and they are nailing me to the wall with everything.

Services Records have been submitted to show timely services... but still no/slow response
  • jhagejhage Posts: 1
    2007 sentra cabin air filter - trying to find procedure to locate and replace. thank you
  • In a few months my 2007 Sentra 2.0. S will need a transmission service. I am hesitant to take it to the dealer as he charges upwards of $ 300 for a fluid change.

Is there any other check or work done on the CVT when the fluid is changed?

Does anyone have the factory service manual to enlighten me about the procedure?

If only the fluid change is done I would go to a Mr. Lube location (national quick lube chain here in Canada) near my home. They only charge $ 180 for the fluid change. Using a coupon I can get an additional 10% off.
  • My '07 2.0S now has about 23K miles and I will be replacing the Bridgestone EL-400 tires within another 6 months or so. The tires really don't impress me, but here in Phoenix we don't really have poor weather to deal with so I can't imagine what it's like where you have snow.
  • Does anyone else have their rear brakes make a howling noise when they are in reverse while braking (ie: while reversing from a parking spot)?
  • I just recently bought a used 2007 Nissan Sentra. I don't know what the sensors hooked into my air filter are, but I want to put a cold air or just an after market intake on the car. What would happen if I unplugged the sensors?
  • Has anyone had this problem.... I just bought a nissan sentra 2.0 two weeks ago. It has 30,000 miles on it. And for the past two weeks it has been in the shop more than i have gotten to drive it. It has problems starting up. It seems like it wants to start but will not crank. I have taken it to nissan because its still under bumper to bumper warenty I have a new fuel pump one week, the next week i got a new key because they said it threw codes with a "bad" key. And now it is back at nissan because it is doing the same thing...... has anyone had this much trouble with theirs???? :confuse: :sick:
  • csaldanacsaldana Posts: 2
    Jackieryan,
    Did the problem for your car get resolved?
    I'm having the same problem with my Sentra 2007 :sick: and was wondering if maybe now you know what was the issue....
  • jwrusherjwrusher Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem. I would like to hear some options. Turn the key and motor turns over, but won't start. Wait 10 seconds and try again. Starts.
  • Remove the vertical panel next to the throttle pedal. It will flex and pop out of it's attachments. There is a black cover that attaches at the bottom behind which the filter goes. Now that i know where everything is, this will be a maximum 5 minute change in the future.

FYI: Be careful, mine had a lot of debris fall out when I removed it. When I turned on my a/c the loose dust blew through the vents. If you have a vacuum with a wand attachment you may consider cleaning the channel out before you install the new one.
  • csaldanacsaldana Posts: 2
    Hi, in my case it was the fuel pump. One of the terminals going to the pump was almost burnt. So I guess sometimes the "signal" got thru and the car would turn on and sometimes it wouldn't.
    Hope it helps!
  • I bought a 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 in March of this year with about 38k miles on it. For the next three weeks, I was in and out of the shop with it. Sometimes it wouldn't start, and sometimes it would. Of course it never had a problem in the shop but as soon as I got it home, it would act up again. First they said it was the battery. Then they said it was the key. Finally, they decided it was the entire computer that had gone bad. They replaced the computer and ever since, I have not had a problem (plus I got an extra key out of the deal!) I don't know how they decide that this is the problem, maybe after they have exhausted all other options? Just keep on them and hopefully you can get it fixed!
  • -secret weapon cold air intake
    -flowmasters
    -headers
    -superchip

ok well my problem is today i was driving and when i would stop at a light my car would shut off.....id turn it back on and it would start sputtering and i would have to step on the gas just to keep the engine running......
This discussion has been closed.