Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Lease Questions

Comments

• jpm15jpm15 Posts: 1
    Any information on the residual and money factor for a 2012 CRV EX-L with Navigation? I am in New York City and have the negotiated price at $29,950 including fees. Thanks!
  • I got a deal for 2012 CRV EXL NAV for
    2000 down which includes first month payment, document feed etc.,
    36 months 12 K miles, $368 per month including tax. 19000 is residual.

can you please let me know if this is a good deal.
  • Hi mkienbau. the dealer invoice price of this truck is $24,483. There's a $500 dealer cash incentive which can be deducted from that. Even with this incentive, the price that you were quoted is below invoice...which is a very good deal. Just make sure that the dealer is using Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor to calculate your payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi jpm15. As you probably already know, Honda just redesigned the CR-V for 2012. As a result, there is not any lease support available on it yet. You can still lease one through Honda Finance, you'll just have to use its standard lease program.

Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L 4WD with navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi akbandaru. do you happen to know what this vehicle's selling price is? Knowing it would make it easier to evaluate your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, I'm looking to lease a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD (no navigation, no rear entertainment system) for 3 years at 12k per year in the Chicagoland area. I'm interested in what the money factor and residual % would be for top-tier credit?

Thanks in advance.
  • k2012k2012 Posts: 1
    2011 Honda CR-V EX White 4WD
    MSRP: $26,255
    Sale Price: $23,387
    Down Payment: $0
    Monthly Payment: $291.08

This looks pretty good deal. Do you have to pay any feeds/tax at the time of pick up? And can you share the dealer name?

Thanks.
  • Hi,
    We just got a Honda CRV EX AWD 2012 for $295/mo with $1250 down and a $800 trade in. This price includes all tax, title, license registration...no other fees at signing.

Did we get a good deal?
    Thanks
  • putney1putney1 Posts: 24
    edited January 2012
    Living in Long Island NY, and want to lease a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD or EX AWD for 36-39 months and 12K. I have excellent credit. What would be a good financial agreement?

Thanks
  • car_man, the car costs 30K (2012 CRV EXL NAV)
  • Hello,

We are looking to trade in our CPO Honda Odyssey for a lease on a CRV. When I am get lease quotes over the internet when do I mention my trade in.

Thanks,

Steve
  • Hello,

I have a quick question about my quote for 2012 CR-V LX 2WD (36 month lease, 36K) - I was quoted for $283/month with $1355 OTD which includes title, registration, tax, etc.

Is this a good deal??

Thanks for your insight :)
  • I was wondering if the current lease deals from Honda are any good.
    For example: $0 Down $330 a month on the CR-V EX.

Am I able to work on the MSRP at all with the dealer or the prices on these deals pretty set in stone?

Thanks!
    Yesterday I leased HONDA CRV 2012 AWD EX FOR 36 MONTHS 12K nothing thrown in not even a Mat.2500 down and 325 a month I thought it was a lot of money I am on Long Island
  • lablover2lablover2 Posts: 106
    here in the south burbs of chicago a dealer is advertising on their website $259 per month with $0 down. ttl,doc fee and 1st payment due at signing. i think it is 12,000 miles per year for 36 months if i remember correctly
    Why would I be leasing for so much more in New York Long Island ? $325 for 36 months $2500 down tax fee .......plus DMV $70 12K
    Aren't deals regulated at some level?
  • Was this deal was on the EX or LX model?
  • Just picked up my vehicle 2012 EX AWD for $285/month, $1355 paid at pick-up which includes first payment, tax, title, registration, documentation fee. GOOD IDEA????
  • Hi..

Would you mind sharing the info the dealer (name, state, city etc). I am interested in leasing 2012 CRV EX..

Thanks alot
    Mitesh
    edited February 2006
    NARDY on Long ISLAND EX CRV 2012 AWD
  • Hi bloomer65. Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00195 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • hi Car_man

Can you pl. let me know what is the best deal in terms of duration for a 2012 CRV AWD EXL

i am looking for 15k miles per year.
  • Hi Carman,
    I recently leased the new CRV AWD EXL and think I was really tricked at the very end of my transaction by going for the 48 month lease. The agreed upon price of the car was 27601.00.

715 due at signing which includes my first payment.
    Monthly payment At $376.00 which includes taxes.

These were all agreed upon prices based on a 36 month lease. At the very end when I disagreed with the finance company they tried to put me on and was put back on to honda financial They threw the 48 month lease out and it sounded ok bc I figured one extra year without having to go thru this process. Looking online now I realize I should of stayed with 36 month lease.

My question is how badly did they get me? What was the residual and money factor for Feb for the CRV AWD EXL 2012 for 12,000 miles for 36 and 48 months. I have top credit. Should my payment have been much lower? Need to know to clear my head and for future knowledge.

Thank you so much.
  • Has anyone leased an LX AWD recently? What are you paying for a 36 month lease and how much down?
  • Hi anandks. Honda Finance's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi tweety74. There's nothing inherently wrong with a 48-month lease, particularly on an unsupported vehicle like the CR-V, other than the fact that 4 year leases usually last longer than manufacturers' bumper-to-bumper warranties and they increase the chances that one will go over their mileage allowance if one has a tendency to do so.

How good a deal this is really all boils down to what this vehicle's selling price is. The lower your selling price was, the better the deal you got.

As far as this truck's lease program goes, Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00190 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00195 and 64%.

If you provide me with this vehicle's MSRP and selling price I can tell you what I think and work up some payments for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • tweety74tweety74 Posts: 5
    edited February 2012
    Hi Car man,

Thank you so much for all your information. I truly appreciate it.

The msrp of the car was $29,105.00

The "agreed upon value" of the car was $27,601.00. The gross capitalized cost was $29,791.00 and there was a a capitalized cost reduction of $163. I live in New York. Let me know about the payments.

Thanks again so much!
  • Leased a 2012 CRV AWD EX-L in NJ. $1175 cap cost reduction, $595 bank fee plus registration, plates doc fee, 15K miles/year, $359/month for 36 months. I also leased a Civic LX. Had a lot more leverage on the Civic and got a really good deal - see civic forum. For the CRV, didn't seem to have much leverage. Many people looking at and test driving CRV. Not many in stock. I think I could have done better on this one. Did I overpay or does this sound right?
  • CarMan,
    Would you please provide the March money factor and residual for a 36 month 12k miles/year lease? This would be in the TN area.
    Thank you very much.
This discussion has been closed.