Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Lease Questions

Comments

• Can you post the December finance numbers and incentives for the CR-V EX-L for 12k and 15k miles? Thanks!
  • ghiavertfoolghiavertfool Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I too would love to know the Dec numbers for a 2013 CRV-EX-L for 12 and 15k. I just got a quote for 12k and they used 62%. I didn't get (yet) the MF they used. Thanks!
  • Certainly sprinkler13. Honda Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX-L AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi ghiavertfool. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • moolmanmoolman Posts: 122
    Hi folks,
    From decoding the Honda Days special online. Here are the figures I'm getting a CRV LX 2WD, can you confirm this car_man, it differs slightly than what you said or maybe you were talking about a different model.

12K/36months
    63% residual
    0.0015 MF
    1st payment waived by Honda

This is for the 0 down lease special on the website.
  • moolmanmoolman Posts: 122
    I helped 2 friends lease 2013 CRVs LX 2WD this past week. Had to go to 2 different dealerships because the first one wouldn't repeat the deal for the 2nd car a couple of days later. I think it's a decent price.

Price: $21500 +$595 acq fee
    0.0016 MF
    63% residual 12K/36 months
    nothing down, no accessories, no trade ins, nothing, bought nothing but the car. Only fees were CA legally mandated fees ie. $80 doc fee, license, tire fee... Doc fee is negotiable but I negotiate with the doc fee understood as $80.

Good luck.
  • Hi Car_Man,

What are the residual % and money factor for 12K (do they also have 10 K?) CR-V EX AWD, not the EX-L or are they all the same?

Thank you,
    scmichael
  • lromelrome Posts: 6
    Can you tell me what their monthly payments were?

Thanks,
    Linda
  • hawk600hawk600 Posts: 9
    edited February 2013
    Hello Car_man can you please post February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX AWD with 15,000 miles per year. I am located in NH/MA region by the way.

12 K/year is also being considered but I probably will need more miles than that and I am not sure the sales guy advice to get 12k and just lease again if I blow the miles before the end of the term is a good advice!

So far best price I have for 2013 CR-V EX AWD is $24.756 + $479 dealer fees.
    Is it a decent price?
    Thank you!
  • trying to decide on lease or buy for 2013 CRV EX-L AWD no NAV, 12k-36month. Price $27,860 (USAA negotiated) 1.9% interest if buying. Michigan.
    -What is the residual and money factor?
    - would we be better off purchasing?
    Our ad-ons:
    Splash guards $149
    hitch $618
    mats $153
  • Car_Man!! Please let me know if the below is a good deal or should we wait until March?? (tomorrow!!!)

CR-V LX AWD
    MSRP $24,875
    $234 including tax/Month
    39mo lease 12k/year
    Honda to pay first month payment
    $795 total out of pocket.

Thank you!!! :shades:
  • Never mind on my request Car Man, thank you!
    I ended up closing on a 2013 CR-V EX AWD as follows.
    I had a 2011 Pilot EX which the lease will be expiring in 2 months, so I had 2 payments of $391 left.
    Considering I had some equity, I used it as trade in and got the CRV for $248/mo 15k miles/year 36 months and only 1st payment down.
    I believe was adecent deal. What you guys think?
  • Hawk - which dealer?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi hawk600. Honda is scheduled to introduce a new lease program next week. In the meantime, Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The only difference on a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be a 2% increase in the vehicle's residual value.

The selling price that you were quoted for this vehicle is excellent...even with the fees.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi rayinsag. As I mentioned in my previous post, Honda is scheduled to introduce a new lease program next week. In the meantime, its current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX-L AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The current lease program isn't terrible, but a finance rate of 1.9% on a vehicle that is not receiving any manufacturer support is though to beat. If you can afford the higher monthly payment, financing the CR-V might be the way to go.

As long as the 1.9% rate that you were quoted will still be around in next week, you may want to consider waiting to see what Honda's new March lease program for the CR-V is like. That puts you in a no-lose situation, if the lease program isn't any better...or is worse, you just go with the finance rate. If the new lease program is great, go with that.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi slupik. Honda's February programs are scheduled to run through March 4th. So the new March programs won't be out until the 5th. At first glance, the payment that you were quoted looks attractive, but I would be able to give you a much more detailed analysis of this deal if you were able to provide me with this vehicle's selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Peters Honda, Nashua NH, look for Steve.
    Thank you very much Car_man, you are great!
    You're very welcome hawk600.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man, - Any update on the current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX-L AWD with 12,000 miles per year now that the March 5 lease program has been rolled out? Thanks in advance for your help.
    Here you go profitzone. Honda Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX-L AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • ko10ko10 Posts: 2
    Hello Car_man,
    I'm about to lease a 2013 CRV EX AWD (no accessories):
    - Negotiated sale price $24,200 + $830 delivery charge = $25,030 total
    - 36 month, 12,000 miles / year lease
    - 1st months lease payment + $1,970 for taxes, dmv fees, doc fee, bank fee due at closing
    - No money down
    - 0.00145 money factor & 64% residual from Honda finance, no exit fees, $1500 wear & tear allowance
    - $287.20 lease payment / month
    What do you think? Is it a good deal? Anything else I can try to negotiate? Do you think it is better to include the $1,970 for taxes, dmv fees, doc fee, bank fee due into the lease and pay about $60 more per month?
    Thank you!
  • CAR MAN:
    Does Honda have a lease on this CRV EXL for a low mileage lease, such as 7500 miles a year?
    If not, what is the lowest miles lease?
    What are the cost factors?
    Thanks
    Hello ko10. The money factor that you were quoted for the CR-V is right on the money. Let's take a look at the selling price.

The dealer invoice price of a 2013 CR-V EX AWD is $25,379. The selling price that you were quoted is lower than that, so it looks great.

If you like the vehicle, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it. I can go either way on the stuff that's due at lease signing. You definitely shouldn't pay a cap cost reduction and it certainly is best to roll as much as you can into your vehicle's payment so you don't lose out on it if your vehicle is totaled, but a ton of people pay things like the acquisition fee and other fees at signing and it's not the end of the world. Definitely never pay a cap cost reduction.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi superchief20. Most Honda Finance leases are with either 15,000 or 12,000 miles per year. I suspect that it offers leases with 10,000 miles per year. I have a feeling that it might not offer 7,500, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Whatever mileage allowance you choose to go with, Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor for the 2013 CR-V would be .00145 for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car Man.
    I will get back to you when I shop seriously in May.
  • contract_buildcontract_build Posts: 26
    edited April 2013
    Car_man,

Thanks again for the alert on the Accord in that car's respective forum. I just checked inventories my way and there are no CR-V FWD's. :(

I wish to know if there is any flex-cash on the AWD LX this month?

Have a great afternoon,
    builder
  • bos2ausbos2aus Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    Hello Car_Man,

Do you think this is a reasonable deal?

2013 CR-V LX AWD
    36 months / 15k miles
    Monthly: $285
    Fees at signing: $503
    Cap cost: $23,069
    Residual: $15,422
    Money factor: .00145
    Wear & tear allowance: 1500
    Exit fees: unknown at the moment

Thanks!
  • contract_buildcontract_build Posts: 26
    edited April 2013
    Reading your post info in a typical way, it looks as if your doing 15k/year-45k/36 months?

Just remember that Honda's warranty (other than that powertrain stuff blah blah blah) only goes for 36k/3 years. You'll be left somewhat unwarranted.after a cumulative 36k...

Prob'ly not much risk but just something to keep in mind.

I like the idea of a template and you're thanked for using a legible format, but you'll probably want to delete the "exit fee" category as Honda Lease Trust leases don't have any termination fee, a big +!

Also, that $1500 damage credit (I just learned after reading the fine print) is separated into 3 "events" x 500. So, let's say you have one fender-bender for $1500: you'll be liable for $1000 and have another two "events" of 500 each remaining.

Hey, better than nothing huh?
This discussion has been closed.