Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello ck90211. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 CR-V LX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00077 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an SE 4WD are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome Jake. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 CR-V EX-L 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00077 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would likely be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

I had a dealer quote me a white 2011 4WD SE CR-V for $248 a month for 36 mths, 45000 miles. This was $1000 down, $750 college graduate program with Maryland taxes. (6%).

What is the November 2011 money factor and residual value? And is this a good deal?

Any help is appreciated as I'm new to leasing.

Thanks!
  • Hi sroach22. Honda Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CR-V SE 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00077 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

I would be happy to give you my opinion of this deal, but it would be much easier if you were able to provide us with its selling price first. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. This number will enable us to see how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • Which dealership offered you that deal for $312 in Hawaii? Windward Honda is quoting me around $340 for the same thing.

Thanks in advance
  • I'm looking at leasing a CRV EX in the north east. Terms are 36 months and 36,000 miles. Assuming best credit what is the money factor/residual? What is considered the top tier?

I've been quoted 0.00195 and 66% on a sticker price of 26,455.

Thanks in advance
  • Hi ytandrs. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 CR-V EX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00080 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that one has to have a credit score in the low 700 range to be eligible for Honda Finance's "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,

Does anyone know the 2011 and 2012 CR-V money factor and residual value for NJ?

Also, this is my first time ever for leasing. Besides the sell price,money factor and residual value, what else shold I ask for to the dealer?

Thanks
  • Welcome tradepar. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2011 CR-V LX 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00195 and 64%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash that Honda is currently providing on the 2011 model.

This car's lease program varies by trim level, so let me know if you are interested in a different variant.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm also new to leasing but this is what I was able to accomplish via email. Can someone please tell me if this is worth signing for?

2011 Honda CR-V EX White 4WD
    MSRP: $26,255
    Sale Price: $23,387
    Down Payment: $0
    Monthly Payment: $291.08

36 Month Lease with 12,000 Miles per year.

More room to negotiate or is this a fair deal?
  • jpm15jpm15 Posts: 1
    Any information on the residual and money factor for a 2012 CRV EX-L with Navigation? I am in New York City and have the negotiated price at $29,950 including fees. Thanks!
  • I got a deal for 2012 CRV EXL NAV for
    2000 down which includes first month payment, document feed etc.,
    36 months 12 K miles, $368 per month including tax. 19000 is residual.

can you please let me know if this is a good deal.
  • Hi mkienbau. the dealer invoice price of this truck is $24,483. There's a $500 dealer cash incentive which can be deducted from that. Even with this incentive, the price that you were quoted is below invoice...which is a very good deal. Just make sure that the dealer is using Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor to calculate your payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jpm15. As you probably already know, Honda just redesigned the CR-V for 2012. As a result, there is not any lease support available on it yet. You can still lease one through Honda Finance, you'll just have to use its standard lease program.

Honda Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L 4WD with navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi akbandaru. do you happen to know what this vehicle's selling price is? Knowing it would make it easier to evaluate your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, I'm looking to lease a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD (no navigation, no rear entertainment system) for 3 years at 12k per year in the Chicagoland area. I'm interested in what the money factor and residual % would be for top-tier credit?

Thanks in advance.
  • k2012k2012 Posts: 1
    2011 Honda CR-V EX White 4WD
    MSRP: $26,255
    Sale Price: $23,387
    Down Payment: $0
    Monthly Payment: $291.08

This looks pretty good deal. Do you have to pay any feeds/tax at the time of pick up? And can you share the dealer name?

Thanks.
  • Hi,
    We just got a Honda CRV EX AWD 2012 for $295/mo with $1250 down and a $800 trade in. This price includes all tax, title, license registration...no other fees at signing.

Did we get a good deal?
    Thanks
  • putney1putney1 Posts: 24
    edited January 2012
    Living in Long Island NY, and want to lease a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD or EX AWD for 36-39 months and 12K. I have excellent credit. What would be a good financial agreement?

Thanks
  • car_man, the car costs 30K (2012 CRV EXL NAV)
This discussion has been closed.