Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Lease Questions

Comments

• hileasehilease Posts: 1
    Trying to decided whether or not to pull the trigger on a lease option for a 2012 CRV EX-L 2 WD. $26500 is the price on the vehicle with lease payments totaling $338 a month for 35 months (inlcuding tax), with zero down payment.

Should I take this deal?

I can afford to purachse the lower end model for $21,900 and zero down based on trade-in value. Can't decide if the lease option is a better deal or not.
  • verinoxverinox Posts: 12
    Hi Car Man,

You've been awesome in the past with your info, and the time has come to ask you again!

I'm looking to lease a 2012 CR-V EX AWD, 36 months, 15k miles per year in Cleveland, OH. Can you give me the residual and money factor? And are there any special lease incentives going on for this model?

I did some rough math, and based on prior months where you've posted the numbers for this same lease arrangement, I should be around $315/mo with $1,000 down if I can negotiate down to invoice. Not sure if I did this right.

Thanks,

verinox
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Certainly leasegirlny. Honda Finance's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00180 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Thanks verinox. Welcome back. Honda Finance's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00180 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

I don't believe that Honda is currently providing any cash incentives on this vehicle at this time.

Car_man
    Host
  • csg3csg3 Posts: 7
    edited August 2012
    Hello. Do you have the August lease info for an EX-L for both 12,000 and 15,000 leases please.

I am being quoted for a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease a payment of $369 with 0 money down. This is for an EX- L with mud guards and wheel locks. No Nav. The price is $27,304.

If we put $2,000 down it goes to $308. Also, if we decide to purchase instead of lease, 5 year financing is at 2.99%.

Do these numbers sound good? We are considering waiting a month to see if there are better deals to be had. Or ..... is this as good as it gets and we should stop being greedy.

What are your thoughts.
  • Hi csg3. Honda Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00161 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

If I was in the market for a CR-V right now in an area that has a decent level of competition, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice. you can look up this car's exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can you please provide me with the lease info for October?
    Also, are the calculators on the Weymouth site reliable if I change the tax rate to reflect my state?
    Thanks.
  • Greetings mck588. Honda Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CR-V EX-L 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mck588mck588 Posts: 12
    Has anyone found the lease calculator on the Weymouth Honda website to be accurate? I have had dealers (not in MA, but I figured in the correct sales tax for my state) look at me cross-eyed when I said I wanted to pay $xxx as a monthly payment. Am I missing something? Is the acquisition fee included on the Weymouth calculator? Should there be a disposition fee or security deposit?
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the lease numbers (mf & resid) on 24 and 36 month, 12K mi/year leases on the 2012 and 2013 Honda CR-V LX. Also, is there any lease support being provided?

Thanks
  • Here you go dolphin5. Honda Finance's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 CR-V LX 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00150 and 69%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00150 and 62%.

The numbers for the 2013 version of this vehicle are .00245 / 71% and .00155 / 64%.

Honda is not currently providing any cash incentives on this model that I am aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide Honda Finance's October money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CR-V EX-L 4WD w/Navi with 15,000 miles per year? Thanks!
  • basamxbasamx Posts: 17
    Looking MF and residual for 2013 EX-L 36 month 10k per year.
  • hawk600hawk600 Posts: 9
    edited October 2012
    Hi Car_man
    Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2013 EX-L AWD 36 months 12k year in New Hampshire?
    Considering your advice to offer $500 over dealer invoice, how much your think would be an reasonable monthly payment? I was offered $369.99/mo today with no down payment other than the first month but I thought I could do a little bit better with more time and research maybe $340 a month or less. Am I shooting too low? :)
    Thank you!!!
    FWD or AWD?
  • I am very sorry!!! :)
    AWD for sure as I live in New Hampshire.
  • I thought I was prepared and I wasn't. I got $210 per month for 39 months with 2500 up front + DMV, plates and 1st month. I asked about the residual value, but the whole conversation didn't get to any details. For a 39 month lease in ny with 12000 miles. I didn't like the dealer, but the price seemed better than what I had in mind when I entered.

I appreciate any insight on whether this was a good deal and I can jump on it.
    I think you had a great deal. A week ago I got a quote of $378/mo, 36 mos, 12K/yr, $1000 down plus TTL, and that was for a 2012! If I wanted the 2013, it was $393/mo. I am in NJ.
  • Sorry, can you make that 12,000 miles. I don't know what I was thinking.

THANKS!
  • Car Man,

We would like to lease ASAP a 2013 CRV EX-L with Navi 2wd for 36 Months and 15K per year. What is the residual and money factor for this car?

Thank you..
This discussion has been closed.