Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Chevrolet Equinox Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi jmanga. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.2% and 48%.

The lease cash is $1,825 for 4-cylinder Equinox models. It was increased for V6 models.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 62vette62vette Posts: 17
    Hey CarMan-

How does the lease cash work? If they have advertised leases with 1800 down (just throwing it out there) would lease cash potentially wipe out the down?

I am considering one of these but would prefer lower down. Is there an advertised "special" on a 36 month lease that includes payment? I see the 24 month 229 a month offer. I like the payment but not the down payment on that one.
  • 62vette62vette Posts: 17
    I was at the dealership on Tues, drove the car. Talked for a while etc. I have a 2003 Silverado I can sell to the dealership and 2 other chevys. They talked about loyalty programs, incentives and all sorts of great stuff.

They had the standard Ally offer mentioned above. The MSRP was about 24350, the base model.

I would like a 36 month lease. They called today and offered me a 39 month lease with 740 down and 299 a month. I looks to be a couple bucks a month more than the offered lease. I would expect less depreciation the last 15 months to make it cheaper.

The offered by Ally is 7395 for 24 months (308 a month avg). This offer was 12102 (310 a month avg) for 39 so almost 5k depreciation the last year/15 months? How does this look to everyone else? I don't want a 39 month lease for starters and my goal was lower down. I thought they would come back with a lower down and the same payment.

They the sam car on the lot for sale for $21,980. But said sale prices on cars do not effect the lease prices. I can see where that comes from but still expected better. maybe someone can help me I am off base.

Thanks!
  • mrsswordmrssword Posts: 1
    So we are looking at leasing a smaller suv & the equinox is one of the options. This is the current deal on the table. Located in eastern, CT.
    36 month lease at 12K miles
    Going with the AWD LTZ 4 cylinder MSRP 30,970.
    + with additional options totaling 2,920. = 33,890.
    The military pricing they gave us on this was $32,100. Net selling price
    Lease cash 1,250.
    Acq fee 0
    Down payment 0
    We have a net trade in of 3,700.
    Ancillary/other 1,580.
    Dispo waiver fee 200.
    Net cap 28,930 (I'm calculating 28,400)
    Money factor is 0.00139 or 3.34% w/ Tier 1 credit
    Residual 17,623 at 52%
    Showing a payment of 378.80 w/o taxes (I'm calculating a 363. Payment by these numbers but I'm new to this)

I feel like this money factor is high for tier 1 credit. Anyone have any thoughts on the money factor & this deal in particular. Thanks
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,943
    Are you an active duty member of the U.S. military in the process of shopping for a new or used car? A news reporter is interested in talking with you. Please contact pr@edmunds.com by June 30, 2012.
  • dps06dps06 Posts: 8
    Carman,

Do you have the lease rate and lease cash for the Equinox LS and 1LT AWD for 24 months with 15k miles per year?

I understand that the LS model has $500 lease bonus cash?

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey dps06. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 58%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Equinox 1LT AWD are 1.0% and 56%.

GM is currently providing a $2,400 cash incentive on 24-month leases of 4-cylinder Equinox models and $2,900 on V6 Equinox models through Ally.

You're right, there is an additional $500 on LS models.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,
    I was wondering if you could let me know who has the best lease numbers, Ally, US Bank or GM Financial for a 2012 Equinox LS AWD 4Cyl 36 or 39 months 15k miles/year in Rochester, NY? I see what you have been posting for Ally, but not for the others. I have a dealership that is telling me GM Financial is the best, but wanted to make sure.
    It looks like there is a lot of bonus cash available...ie, $500 for LS models, $1000 for lease conquest and I was told another $500 for people with high Tier credit. Are all of these available from each of these banks? Hopefully I am not looking for too much info, I just wish there was a place to get this info rather than having to bother you.
  • Hi, can anyone help with the July 2012 lease numbers on an LS and LT w/ 12k miles?

Thanks!
  • rugratncrugratnc Posts: 10
    I'm getting ready to do a lease on a LTZ for 12,000 miles and 36 months. The residual is 58% and the money factor is .00180 or 4.32%. I know the residuals will probably be different on the LS and LT. Right now the monthly rate for me will be $412 with no money down.
  • allamsieallamsie Posts: 1
    Greetings,

I have recently started a data gather on leasing a 2012 Chevy Equinox and am glad I found this forum! Good stuff here :)

Here is the deal:

2012 Equinox AWD LS
    2.4L, 4CYL W/ VVT
    Trans 6 SPD AUTO, AWD HD

Standard Equipment

Interior (I am told it has a little more than the bare bones model)
    seat adjuster
    lumbar
    pwr windows
    bluetooth
    c. control
    am/fm, cd/mp3

MSRP- 26,105.00
    SVP- 25,280
    TVP- 26,105

Here is the 1st deal on the table:

1995 down, 36mo term, 10k per year== $295 per month
    1995 down, 39mo term, 10k per year== $287 per month

I am not really in a rush to do the deal, but would like to see what folks think about this as its the 1st deal collected.

With thanks and kind regards,

Al
  • skornskorn Posts: 4
    Hi, can you please give me the money factor and residual on a 2013 Equinox 4 cylinder, AWD 2LT. 36 months, 12,000 miles? Thanks!
  • skornskorn Posts: 4
    Scratch the above, can you please give me the money factor and residual on a 2013 Equinox 6 cylinder, AWD 2LT. 36 months, 12,000 miles? Thanks!

I mistakenly put 4 cylinder, but am looking for the 6 cylinder numbers. Thank you.
  • Certainly skorn. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of any 2013 Chevrolet Equinox with 12,000 miles per year are 2.41% and 60%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $550 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Whew...good thing they're all the same ;) .

Car_man
    Host
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    Hello Car_man.

Can you please provide me with Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS with 15k miles a year?

Are there currently any incentives on this vehicle?

Thank you!

Tim
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, Tim. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.58% and 58%.

There is a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Negotiating a lease MSRP 28.5K on 2013 Equinox 1LT w/ v6. 36 months lease 1K drive-off, 10k/yr with 1k nonGM lease incentive, monthly payment 233 tax included. what you think. Thank you.
  • mdr4mdr4 Posts: 2
    Can you tell me the lease rates on a 2013 chevy equinox ltz.
    Msrp. 33175
    Fwd. 2.4l engine. Includes nav, cargo mats.
    Deal I have is 0 down. 0 drive offs. 392 + tax month.
    Not sure if this is any good.

Please let me know
  • mdr4mdr4 Posts: 2
    This would be for a 36 month lease... forgot to mention that in the previous post.

thanks
This discussion has been closed.