Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Lucerne Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,011
    A large newspaper reporter is looking to speak to consumers who went from owning a luxury car (BMW, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, etc.) to a premium non-luxury vehicle recently. If you purchased the vehicle using the Cash for Clunkers program, please let me know as well. Please send your daytime phone number and the vehicle you own to ctalati@edmunds.com by Wednesday, August 5.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• I couldn't find any like I wanted in my area (Phoenix, AZ.) and wanted to take advantage of the $5,000 rebate plus an additional $500 customer cash Buick sent me. I found a dealer with a sister operation in California who had one exactly like I wanted except for the color (CXL-5, no moon roof or navigation) and bought it yesterday. I am now waiting for it to be delivered from California. It's a dark gray with a titanium leather interior (I would have preferred the Diamond White with a tan interior).

Once I get the vehicle and have the opportunity to drive it, I will give a review.
13»
This discussion has been closed.