Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Lucerne Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Greetings Bob. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

The fact that you are able to purchase, or in this case lease, the Lucerne that you want using GMS pricing assures you of getting a good deal without having to haggle. Just double check that the dealer you are leasing through uses GMAC's current base lease rate of 3.0% to calculate your monthly payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi eddiedee. What you were told is incorrect. General Motors' lease program for the 2008 Buick Lucerne is actually exactly the same as it is for the 2007 model. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of an '08 Lucerne with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 52%, respectively.

As far as the demo car that you are interested in goes, as long as it has not been titled it is still technically a "new" vehicle even though it has nearly 3,000 miles on it. What that means is that it still qualifies for GM's new vehicle incentives. What it does not mean is that you should pay a new vehicle price for it. The problem that I personally have with demo vehicles is that dealers never seem to be willing to discount them enough for me to justify purchasing what is essentially a low mileage used vehicle over a similar brand new one.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • gmguy1gmguy1 Posts: 1
    Any information would be appreciated. I want to lease a Lucerne CXL MSRP $32,900 approx (or simular GM) for 36-39 months 10k miles. However, I have to overcome a significant trade deficit from my current 06 Lacross (around 6k). Is there any lease cash out there that could help offset this. Also, when negotiating does the trade deficit $$ have to be fully in the lease payments or can the dealer inflate the trade amount and car price paid so it can be included in the residual?

Thanks
  • Hi All. Does anyone have the current residual rates and interest rates for the following:

Lucerne CXL-V6 12,000 Mile 2 Year or 3 Year
    Lucerne CXL-V8 12,000 Mile 2 Year or 3 Year

Looking to take advantage of GM Pep for family. Are the rates better for Lucerne CXS?

Thanks for any help

Joel
    Here's the information that you're looking for, Joel. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of any 2007 Buick Lucerne with 12,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 63%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 3.0% and 55%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 bonus cash and $650 lease cash ($1,650 total) that General Motors is providing on it right now. this cash will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ANYONE KNOW THE CURRENT LEASE RATE AND RESIDUALS AND INCENTIVES FOR A 24 MO 10K MILE LEASE ON A 2008 LUCERNE?
  • sheepdog1sheepdog1 Posts: 26
    I would like to know please the latest GMAC low mileage lease details for Florida for March. CXL
  • sheepdog1sheepdog1 Posts: 26
    There is $500 auto show cash until 4/5 in s. fl. and I am interested in leasing a Lucerne CXL. On another site, it said the GMAC int rate was 4% for 24, 36 and 48 mos. What is the correct number for 36 or 39 months, also the residual. One dealer is advertising supplier pricing. Thank you. ;)
    Hi sheepdog1. General Motors is running a special lease on the 2008 Buick Lucerne right now. GMAC's current base lease rate for this car is 4.45%. In addition to this special lease rate, GM is providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi sheepdog1. I don't believe that General Motors is offering supplier pricing to consumers who are not normally eligible for this plan. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Buick Lucerne with 15,000 miles per year are 4.45% and 52%, respectively. The lease rate is the same for a 39 month lease, but the residual would drop to 51%. GM is providing $500 lease cash on this car right now in addition to the special regional auto show offer that you mentioned.

Car_man
    Host
2»
This discussion has been closed.