Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz SLK Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi jdowntown. As I mentioned in my previous reply to you, I have not seen the Tier 3 lease program, however I can give you an idea of what the top tier program is currently like.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 SLK250 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There's some $1,000 dealer cash certificates out there on '13 SLK. Try to get the dealer to use one on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jdowntownjdowntown Posts: 3
    Thanks for the insight and detail on the dealer certificate!
  • lvrebellvrebel Posts: 4
    Presently considering SLK250. We've been offered .0016 MF, 63% Residual on a 2013 Mercedes SLK250 with MRSP of $58,080 (excluding $905 destination). They have knocked down an additional $750 (so $57,330) which brings payment to $794 monthly (includes WA State Sales tax of $5,600).

I'm am curious if we should push to lower the sale price further. Additionally, is the dealership getting a $1000 dealer cash certificate on this deal? Thoughts on MF, residual and payment?
13»
This discussion has been closed.