It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ford Freestyle Lots of Problems
1. Airbag light went on and stayed on for several hundred miles when comming home from a trip.
2. Brake light came on and stayed on for several hundred miles.
3. Car was running parked for about 15-20 min in summer with air on, went into reverse and it died. I restarted engine and prceeded to drive off. When I went to get on high way I had no acceleration and the dash read "Engine in failsafe mode" I stopped shut it off and restarted and it was fine.
4. Hard clunk in front end when truning from roadway to gas station and wheels are turned and going up sharp incline.
5. started car on 40 degree morning after sitting all night, started and died right away, had to attempt to restart 10 x's and finnaly fired and dark BLACK smoke came from exhaust.
Like I said no of this has been recreated or been fixed. Please let me know if there is any answers to this, if not I am planning of tradding it off while it still has low mileage, 10000. We paid cash and owe nothing so would rather get out of it before something happens or puts m y families life in jeopardy.