Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Avalon Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,931

@nodtk said: Any 2014 Avalon Limited lease MF and residual for NJ? 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks!

.00067 MF and 60% residual

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• jbailey895jbailey895 Posts: 15

Looking for RV and MF for 2014 Avalon Hybrid limited in So. Cal? Please and thanks :-)

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,661

@jbailey895 said: Looking for RV and MF for 2014 Avalon Hybrid limited in So. Cal? Please and thanks :-)

What lease term and miles per year?

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• jbailey895jbailey895 Posts: 15

Wow, Michael, you're everywhere, lol. 3/36k, sorry shoulda specified. Wifey is fighting for the ES300h, I like the Avalon Hybrid limited. Anyone have an opinion on the impact of timing? Its nearing the end of July, MY 2015's will be coming soon, should I wait a month or two? I prefer to buy in Nov/Dec, but on a whim wife sold her SUV, so we're down a car. Just wondering what ya think, thanks. Also wondering if there's the same $1k dealer $ from Toyota that there is from Lexus, and any other incentives. . .

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 3,661

@jbailey895 said: Wow, Michael, you're everywhere, lol. 3/36k, sorry shoulda specified. Wifey is fighting for the ES300h, I like the Avalon Hybrid limited. Anyone have an opinion on the impact of timing? Its nearing the end of July, MY 2015's will be coming soon, should I wait a month or two? I prefer to buy in Nov/Dec, but on a whim wife sold her SUV, so we're down a car. Just wondering what ya think, thanks. Also wondering if there's the same $1k dealer $ from Toyota that there is from Lexus, and any other incentives. . .

Use the shopping tools at the top of the page to get current Toyota incentives.

Timing a lease can be tricky - the numbers may change from month to month, and not always for the better.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

13»