Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Toyota Avalon Lease Questions

13»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,161

    @nodtk said: Any 2014 Avalon Limited lease MF and residual for NJ? 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks!

    .00067 MF and 60% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jbailey895jbailey895 Posts: 15

    Looking for RV and MF for 2014 Avalon Hybrid limited in So. Cal? Please and thanks :-)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @jbailey895 said: Looking for RV and MF for 2014 Avalon Hybrid limited in So. Cal? Please and thanks :-)

    What lease term and miles per year?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jbailey895jbailey895 Posts: 15

    Wow, Michael, you're everywhere, lol. 3/36k, sorry shoulda specified. Wifey is fighting for the ES300h, I like the Avalon Hybrid limited. Anyone have an opinion on the impact of timing? Its nearing the end of July, MY 2015's will be coming soon, should I wait a month or two? I prefer to buy in Nov/Dec, but on a whim wife sold her SUV, so we're down a car. Just wondering what ya think, thanks. Also wondering if there's the same $1k dealer $ from Toyota that there is from Lexus, and any other incentives. . .

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @jbailey895 said: Wow, Michael, you're everywhere, lol. 3/36k, sorry shoulda specified. Wifey is fighting for the ES300h, I like the Avalon Hybrid limited. Anyone have an opinion on the impact of timing? Its nearing the end of July, MY 2015's will be coming soon, should I wait a month or two? I prefer to buy in Nov/Dec, but on a whim wife sold her SUV, so we're down a car. Just wondering what ya think, thanks. Also wondering if there's the same $1k dealer $ from Toyota that there is from Lexus, and any other incentives. . .

    Use the shopping tools at the top of the page to get current Toyota incentives.

    Timing a lease can be tricky - the numbers may change from month to month, and not always for the better.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • aclark77aclark77 Posts: 6

    Hi -- looking for MF/res for 2014 Avalon Hybrid Limited in So Cal 36/12k.

    Any help will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,161

    @aclark77 said: Hi -- looking for MF/res for 2014 Avalon Hybrid Limited in So Cal 36/12k.

    Any help will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    .00046 MF and 59% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @aclark77 said: Hi -- looking for MF/res for 2014 Avalon Hybrid Limited in So Cal 36/12k.

    Any help will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    MF is .00046 for 36mo on the Avalon Hybrid. 59% residual for 36/12

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • aclark77aclark77 Posts: 6

    @kyfdx said: .00046 MF and 59% residual

    Thanks!

  • aclark77aclark77 Posts: 6

    @Michaell said:

    Thank you!!

  • nonpulsednonpulsed Posts: 7

    Hello, Requesting MF and RV for Avalon Hybrid and standard 24 mo/ 15,000 and 36 mo / 15,000 California Thank You!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @nonpulsed said: Hello, Requesting MF and RV for Avalon Hybrid and standard 24 mo/ 15,000 and 36 mo / 15,000 California Thank You!

    Gas 24/15 - .00011and 67%

    Gas 36/15 - .00028 and 57%

    Hybrid 24/15 - .00018 and 67%

    Hybrid 36/15 - .00046 and 57%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • doxiedaddoxiedad Posts: 2
    Hi, can I get residual and MF 2014 Avalon XLE 36/12 36/15 in South Carolina

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @doxiedad said: Hi, can I get residual and MF 2014 Avalon XLE 36/12 36/15 in South Carolina
    Thanks

    .00081 MF. I can't find any residual information for the SE Toyota region.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • doxiedaddoxiedad Posts: 2

    @Michaell said: .00081 MF. I can't find any residual information for the SE Toyota region.

    Ok thanks.

  • car_karmacar_karma Posts: 4

    Can you please let me know the MF and RV for 2014 Avalon Premium for 2 yrs / 24k miles and 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks so much!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @car_karma said: Can you please let me know the MF and RV for 2014 Avalon Premium for 2 yrs / 24k miles and 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks so much!

    What state are you in? I've got partial information from Toyota, but it's organized by region.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • car_karmacar_karma Posts: 4

    Sorry - it's NJ. Thanks so much.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @car_karma said: Can you please let me know the MF and RV for 2014 Avalon Premium for 2 yrs / 24k miles and 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks so much! State is NJ.

    MF is .00001 with $750 lease cash for 24 month leases. MF is .00001 for 36 months as well.

    No RV data for Avalon in NJ this month, sorry.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • basjensmabasjensma Posts: 6

    Hi Michaell,

    Need MF, RV for the 10K/year, 24 months and 36 month lease for Avalon Premium Hybrid in NJ. Can you tell me about the MSD? What promotion discounts are available at this time? Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    @basjensma said: Hi Michaell,

    Need MF, RV for the 10K/year, 24 months and 36 month lease for Avalon Premium Hybrid in NJ. Can you tell me about the MSD? What promotion discounts are available at this time? Thanks.

    No RV data for Avalon Hybrid in NJ. MF is .00018 for 24 months and .00046 for 36 months.

    MSD's are not allowed for Toyota leases as the base MF is so low to begin with.

    Use the Car Research tab at the top of the page to find current incentives.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Need MF and RV for a 2014 Avalon Limited Hybrid in Ohio. Looking at 24/15k and 36/15k.

    Thanks,
    Tom
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,626

    Need MF and RV for a 2014 Avalon Limited Hybrid in Ohio. Looking at 24/15k and 36/15k.

    Thanks,
    Tom

    24/15 - .00018 and 69%

    36/15 - .00046 and 59%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

13»
Sign In or Register to comment.