Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Toyota Avalon Lease Questions

124»

Comments

  • Michaell said:

    cincy6225 said:

    I went to the dealer today in Cincinnati ohio. They had the residual different from everything that is on this forum. They told me the residual was 67% on 24 month 12k miles a year on Avalon Hybrid. They also said there is zero lease cash available, and they also were using the low MSRP to calculate the residual. All lease calculators I find say to find residual you use top number plus whatever the factory installed options are. The sales manage told me this is how Toyota does it. The car stickered for $45,203 with the options but the amount they used for the residual was $41,650 called Low MSRP.... Is this a Toyota practice?

    Toyota practice is almost impossible to decipher. Regional numbers, different methods of residualizing options. Makes it quite difficult for us poor hosts to give good advice.
    Michael I believe this is absolutely absurd. The sales manager told me they always use the "low msrp". I say bs.... that would mean that the same Avalon with out the $4000 in factory added options would lease better than one with options. These dealerships and the scum they have working for them really make buying a card a horrible experience. They wonder why they are some of the most hated people of all professions. I am going to call another Toyota dealer tomorrow and see if I get the same answer. I believe he was just mad for the simple fact I had all my information ready to go.. Residual, MF, and what I wanted to pay for the car. Oh well
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,024
    cincy6225 said:

    Michaell said:

    cincy6225 said:

    I went to the dealer today in Cincinnati ohio. They had the residual different from everything that is on this forum. They told me the residual was 67% on 24 month 12k miles a year on Avalon Hybrid. They also said there is zero lease cash available, and they also were using the low MSRP to calculate the residual. All lease calculators I find say to find residual you use top number plus whatever the factory installed options are. The sales manage told me this is how Toyota does it. The car stickered for $45,203 with the options but the amount they used for the residual was $41,650 called Low MSRP.... Is this a Toyota practice?

    Toyota practice is almost impossible to decipher. Regional numbers, different methods of residualizing options. Makes it quite difficult for us poor hosts to give good advice.
    Michael I believe this is absolutely absurd. The sales manager told me they always use the "low msrp". I say bs.... that would mean that the same Avalon with out the $4000 in factory added options would lease better than one with options. These dealerships and the scum they have working for them really make buying a card a horrible experience. They wonder why they are some of the most hated people of all professions. I am going to call another Toyota dealer tomorrow and see if I get the same answer. I believe he was just mad for the simple fact I had all my information ready to go.. Residual, MF, and what I wanted to pay for the car. Oh well
    You are doing the right thing by going to a different dealer. I can tell you that other manufacturers lease programs are not this difficult to decipher.

    It's almost as if Toyota discourages leasing, though the numbers I see are very competitive.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nonpulsednonpulsed Posts: 13
    Hi, Looking for Money Factor and Residual on 2014 Avalon Hybrid Touring in So California 24 months 15,000 miles and 36 months 15,000 miles. Also, any lease cash this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,086
    nonpulsed said:

    Hi, Looking for Money Factor and Residual on 2014 Avalon Hybrid Touring in So California 24 months 15,000 miles and 36 months 15,000 miles. Also, any lease cash this month?


    .00027 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    .00001 MF and 66% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr.

    No lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Saml007Saml007 Posts: 6
    edited December 3
    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for 2014/15(if you got it) Avalon Limited 12k(unless they offer 10) miles per year and 36/24 month terms in NY.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,024
    Saml007 said:

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for 2014/15(if you got it) Avalon Limited 12k(unless they offer 10) miles per year and 36/24 month terms in NY.

    Thank you

    2014 - .00009 and $750 lease cash for 36 mo; .00001 and $1500 lease cash for 24 months

    2015 - .00030 for 24 or 36 months

    No residual information available yet

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,086
    Saml007 said:

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for 2014/15(if you got it) Avalon Limited 12k(unless they offer 10) miles per year and 36/24 month terms in NY.

    Thank you


    2014: 68%/58% residual for 24mo/36mo, 12K/yr

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • amastjramastjr Posts: 15
    Need RV and MF for 2015 Avalon Hybrid Limited in GA. Thanks for your assistance!
  • amastjramastjr Posts: 15
    Sorry, forgot to include mileage: 10k and 12k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,024
    amastjr said:

    Need RV and MF for 2015 Avalon Hybrid Limited in GA. Thanks for your assistance!

    amastjr said:

    Sorry, forgot to include mileage: 10k and 12k. Thanks!

    What lease term - 24 or 36 months?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,086
    amastjr said:

    Need RV and MF for 2015 Avalon Hybrid Limited in GA. Thanks for your assistance!

    amastjr said:

    Sorry, forgot to include mileage: 10k and 12k. Thanks!

    amastjr said:

    36 months


    SouthEast Toyota isn't showing any lease programs for the 2015 model. This means limited availability, or it could just be a lack of incentives, making the lease payments very high.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • amastjramastjr Posts: 15
    Are there incentives for '14s? If so, could you provide the RV and MF, too? Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,086
    amastjr said:

    Are there incentives for '14s? If so, could you provide the RV and MF, too? Thanks!!


    .00055 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

    There is a $2000 incentive, but it's only for purchase, not for lease

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • amastjramastjr Posts: 15
    Thanks for your help.
  • I live in S. California, not sure if it is a good deal for the lease:
    - 20014 Avalon XLE List $32,950
    -12k
    -3 Yr, $1999.00 down at 309/per month

    Pls the dealer charges, lic & tax.

    Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,024
    petermac1 said:

    I live in S. California, not sure if it is a good deal for the lease:
    - 20014 Avalon XLE List $32,950
    -12k
    -3 Yr, $1999.00 down at 309/per month

    Pls the dealer charges, lic & tax.

    Thx

    What was the selling price? How does the $1999 break down?

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Just found out it is the Toyota advertising speical lease, here is the ad from the Toyota web

    2014

    Avalon









    Finance a 2014

    Avalon

    0.0%APR for 60 months

    + $1000 cash

    View Details







    Lease a 2014

    Avalon

    $309 per month for 36 months

    $1999 due at signing

    View De
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,024
    petermac1 said:

    Just found out it is the Toyota advertising speical lease, here is the ad from the Toyota web

    2014

    Avalon

    Finance a 2014

    Avalon

    0.0%APR for 60 months

    + $1000 cash

    View Details

    Lease a 2014

    Avalon

    $309 per month for 36 months

    $1999 due at signing

    View De

    Any national or regional advertised lease deal is just "OK" - you should be able to beat it with good negotiation.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

124»
Sign In or Register to comment.