Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would the ideal redesigned Ranger be like?

2»

Comments

• bolivarbolivar Posts: 2,316
    I'm not totally sure about this, but I think there is a federal law that a manufactor has to keep some level of parts available for either 6 or 8 years after stopping manufactoring.
  • Hello All, I am a Retired Army Helicopter Pilot living in Belize Central America. I just bought a new 2008 Ford Ranger that you can't buy in the U.S. It is built by Ford/Mazda of Thailand. It has a 2.5 4cyl Turbo Diesel, 5spd man trans, a true four door Crew Cab. This just may be an insight of things to come. I'm getting about 27 -30 mpg on the hwy at 55 -60 mph. This is a full one ton pickup and I love it!!! You can look it up as 2008 Ford Ranger, Thailand. Or FORD/MAZDA Thailand.. I'll be driving up to Texas in 3-4 weeks. Am looking for a Bull Bar. This Ford Ranger is on a Mazda B4000 frame. As you may guess I'll have to bring extra fuel and oil filters with me as I'll be hard pressed to get them at my Ford Dealer. Yes....I'll FEEL like "the Lone Ranger"....
  • jamcjamc Posts: 11
    Well i think ford should drop in 3.5 lt v6 engine thats on the edge. And make it a bit wider. a 6 speed manual and auto trans. Other then that I think its a great truck. They should offer a crew cab like they offer here in mexico. And they need a new interior with better plastics
  • Hello, I call myself the Lone Ranger because when in the U.S. I feel like the Lone Ranger. I have a 2008 Ford/Mazda RANGER 2.5L Turbo Diesel, 4X4, 5 Speed, True four door Crew Cab rated as 3/4 ton. This Ranger, built by Ford/Mazda in Thailand is the perfect Ranger and is giving me 28-30 mpg driving between 55 and 60 mph. You can take a look at the following site. http://picasaweb.google.com/msjungle...rboDiesel2008# you are welcome to see and test drive as I am in Texas now and will be here for two to three more weeks. loneranger
  • jamc128jamc128 Posts: 19
    Does anybody know some new news about a redesigned ranger or something
  • budwbudw Posts: 11
    just got a nice 2001 xlt super cab with 75ooo miles. can anyone till me where to get the options on this truck? I know it has towing pkg. ps ,pb cd. player.What comes with towing pkg? Have a 2009 catalog but salesmen at dealer said they made lots of changes. Always fun to get information on any car or truck you have. thanks for any help out there.
  • budwbudw Posts: 11
    hi. if Bigmax reads this. I saw you have a 2001 catalog. would love to talk with you.
2»
This discussion has been closed.