Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

Comments

• bwiabwia Boston Posts: 1,239
    To lease or not to lease, that is the question
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,107
    kenpomasta,
    What is your zip code? I look forward to your response.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • greghenleygreghenley Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    I am looking for basically the same info as the prior two posters.
    I want to lease a 2011 CXS in black with Nav., "driver confidence" package.

I am wondering what the lease specials--if any--are and if the specifics are available before I descend in the little office in the back!
    My zip code is 30024. Thanks!

-Greg Henley
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi kenpomasta. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 44%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.15% and 42%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,900 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi wallet45. The lease rate is an incredibly low 0.15% for 36 months. The number for 24 month leases is the same.

Ally's current base lease rates for leases with 10,000 miles per year are 56% and 50%.

Ally's cash incentives on leases are $3,200 for 24 month and $1,900 for 36 month leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • Any reason my northern NJ dealer should be putting me in a US Bank lease deal over Ally? I'm not familiar with US Bank and wonder if they are ok to use. Do both include gap insurance and no lease termination fees? (BTW credit scores are excellent and rolling out of another lease).

Also is the 1500 Conquest incentive the only one out there these days to bring down a lease msrp? Does this same incentive apply to either of the 2 lease companies?

Thanks for your help.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,107
    questionlady,
    These are all great questions for your dealer! There is also a live chat option on Gm brand websites. These are live agents available to help with pre-purchase questions. I would definitely recommend utilizing this tool. They have incentive information; however, they will not have specific pricing information beyond MSRP.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
  • brandenbbrandenb Posts: 12
    I'm looking for the May MF and Residual Values for the CXL FWD 36 mo. in the Detroit market please?
    Hi questionlady. General Motors is actually running special leases through three banks right now, Ally, US Bank, and GM Financial. Leases through any of these banks are still considered to be "special." Dealers generally try to steer consumers towards the bank that has the best available lease program. If the dealer is trying to point you towards US Bank, the best available payment is likely available through them.

Having said that, it wouldn't hurt to double check that the dealer that you are working with is using US Bank's current base lease rate of 0.12% (36 months) to calculate your car's payment.

Also, make sure that you take advantage of the $2,900 cash incentive that GM is currently providing on leases through US Bank.

Good luck in your quest for a new Lacrosse and let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey brandenb. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 45%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,900 cash incentive that is currently available on 36 month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • I have been looking at a lot of cars and have not got any lease numbers for a CXS that I have been happy with. What kind of prices should I be getting? I have been looking at 0 down 15,000 miles 36 or 39 months. I get a supplier discount and I own a ford. Any input is appreciated.
  • fd24fd24 Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man! Please advise the June 2011 money factors and residuals for 39 and 48 months, 15k miles per year on a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL FWD for Nassau County, NY. Thanks!
    Here you go fd24. Ally's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXL FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 43%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 1.65% and 37%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,400 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • ordmagicordmagic Posts: 1
    Car_man, Friends

First post here at Edmunds as I am in the market now for a 2011 Lacrosse.

Interested a 2011 Lacrosse CXS using current lease offer for $349/month expiring July 5th. However, this National offer is for the CXL Model.

My question is, if I pay the difference in the MSRP using incentives and my own cash, would I be able to get the same Money Factor on the CXS model to keep it around the $349/month current offer. ?

I am in the Chicago area what will be my best option Ally, US Bank or any local bank ?

Thanks in advance for the responses and guidance.
    Welcome ordmagic. General Motors' lease rates are exactly the same for all Lacrosse trim levels. Its residual values for the CXL and CXS models are exactly the same, so theoretically you could get a similar payment on the XCS if you wanted to put down the difference in price. Having said that, it's never a good idea to make any down payment when leasing. Consumers who make capitalized cost reductions on their leased vehicles risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Shop around for the lowest possible selling price that you can get on the Buick that you are interested in and then have the dealer use GM's base lease rate to calculate your monthly payment. I think that Ally is your best bet when leasing this car right now. GM has a special additional $625 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally in addition to the $2,400 that was already there.

Car_man
    Host
  • jakachkajakachka Posts: 2
    Dear Car-man can you please post current money factor, residual value and offers for Lacross CXS. Thank you.
    Greetings jakachka. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 43%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $3,900 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • dj2006dj2006 Posts: 6
    Dear Car-man can you please post current money factor, residual value and offers for a 2011 Lacrosse CXS. Also do you have the above information for the 2012's yet?
  • Hi dj2006. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year are 1.1% and 43%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • I see there was $3,900 in incentives on this car in July. Are they offering any now?
  • Hi saabguy914. General Motors is not providing lease support on the 2011 Buick Lacrosse any longer. It is now supporting the 2012 model. Its lease cash varies depending upon which bank you lease through, Ally, US Bank, or GM Financial.

GM is currently providing a $4,600 cash incentive on 24 to 27 month leases of the '12 Lacrosse through Ally and $3,600 on 36 to 48 month leases through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Carman! Can you please break down the incentive dollars? My dealer is pretending like he doesn't know where the $3,600 is coming from. Can you please also provide MF and residual on a 39 mo, 12k mile lease on a 2012 LaCrosse AWD? If different terms offer better support, please provide that as well. Thanks!
  • Car_man, I'm sure you're one busy guy but if you could let me know the lease figures ASAP I'd really appreciate it. I'm going to the dealer tonight and want to make sure I'm prepared. Thanks again!
  • tjc78tjc78 JerseyPosts: 5,025
    Hello, going to be test driving the LaCrosse soon and interested in the MF/Residual and incentives on it. 12K/36M preferred, unless there are any other special shorter terms that look good.

Thanks!!

1999 Chevy S10 / 2004 Merc Grand Marquis / 2012 Buick LaCrosse

• dj2006dj2006 Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man,

What is the current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year?

Also for a 2012 CXL with the 2.4 engine?

And are there any cash incentives running now?
    Thanks
  • No problem saabguy914. General Motors is definitely providing a $3,600 cash incentive on 39-month leases of the 2012 Lacrosse through Ally.

Ally's base lease rate for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Buick Lacrosse AWD is 2.81%.

GM is currently providing a $3,600 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • tjc78tjc78 JerseyPosts: 5,025
    I recently leased a 2012 Premium III and through US Bank the interest rate was 1.01% with the 3600 incentive. The 39 month program is the best offer right now.

For the forum:
    2012 LaCrosse FWD PIII w/NAV, Driver Conf, Roof, and Carbon Black paint.
    MSRP: $40,320
    $1200 down including first payment
    $495/month with NJ 7% tax
    39/12K year

1999 Chevy S10 / 2004 Merc Grand Marquis / 2012 Buick LaCrosse

• ghyttyghytty Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Could you please post the latest incentives and residuals for the Lacrosse?

Thanks
  • Here you go ghytty. Ally's current base lease rate for a 36-month lease of the 2012 Buick Lacrosse is 1.1%. This car's residual values vary by trim level, term, and mileage allowance.

As far as cash incentives go, GM is currently providing a $3,825 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally. It is also waiving the first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the information. I am looking at a 39 month lease for a Lacrosse premium II package. Can you tell me the residuals for 10k and 12k miles?

Thanks