Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
Hi everyone. Please use the following discussion to post any questions that you have about leasing a Buick LaCrosse. Thanks.

Car_man
Host
Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums

Comments

• rpetronerpetrone Posts: 1
    Trying go get a fair lease deal on a Buick LaCrosse CXL for 36 months 36,000 miles. Im in the NY metropolitan area.
  • Would like to find out a sharp lease price on a lacrosse cxl and/or cxs with 2500 down and a 4 year lease in southeastern Florida....OUT THE DOOR.

Thanks,Stevo13
  • Hi Stevo13. This vehicle's lease payment will depend upon its MSRP and what selling price you are able to negotiate on it. For now I will assume that you are interested in a base 2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL that has an MSRP of $25,450 and a selling price of $23,838 ($500 over invoice minus $250 lease cash and $500 bonus cash). According to my calculations, this car should have a 48 month, 15,000 mile per year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $332. I calculated a lease without any down payment because it is in your best interest as a consumer not to make one, but if you really want to make a $2,500 down payment, it would lower the monthly payment for this lease to around $276.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • I am looking for lease rates on the following:

2010 Buick Lacrosse CXS
    msrp: 38100
    selling price 35856

36 months / 36000 miles

Thanks
  • Hi kdckurt. Here's the info that you're looking for. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 LaCrosse CXS with 12,000 miles per year are 2.2% and 46%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • timmbojtimmboj Posts: 123
    edited March 2010
    Hi Car_Man,

What are the March lease MFs and Residuals for the current GM incentives on a 2010 Buick LaCrosse for 39 months and 12K miles per year. FWD or AWD.

Thank you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey timmboj. Here you go.

GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL with 12,000 miles per year are 2.1% and 45%, respectively.

As you can see, GMAC publishes lease rates instead of money factors on the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 100
    Car Man, could you post the most recent 2 and 3 year lease rates on the La Crosse?
    I certainly can, buster6. GMAC's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick LaCrosse CX with 15,000 miles per year are 1.6% and 44%, respectively.

This car's lease program varies by trim level. Let me know if you're interested in a different version of this car.

I don't believe that General Motors is currently providing support on two year leases of this car.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
  • Even though they are not on the website, 2011 Lacrosses are beginning to arrive at dealers. Do you have a lease rate for the 2011s yet?
    Hi stewardrobbins. the last time that I checked, last week, General Motors was not providing lease support on the 2011 Buick LaCrosse yet.

It is only running a special financing program on this model, featuring rates of 3.9% for up to three years, 4.9% for four years, 5.9% for five years, and 6.9% for six years.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car man,

Can you give me the details on a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS top of the line lease for 15K miles either 36 or 39 or 48 mos.

Thanks
  • Hey mjrgoblue79. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CXS with 15,000 miles per year are 3.0% and 49%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 3.0% and 47%.

The numbers for a 48 month lease of this car are 4.15% and 41%.

GM is currently providing a $2,700 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally plus it is waiving the first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am negotiating lease on loaded 2011 CXL for 39 mos. They are quoting money factor of 3.5, residual of 51%. I do see rebate of $2700, but no other incentives like the first month's payment free. Am I wanting to pay invoice price or lower? Need help ASAP!!
  • What is the current money factor and residual for Lacrosse 27 , 36 month?

Also is Ally offering Cap Rebate of $3100?

Thanks car man & kyfdx
  • Hi carman14. Cool name ;). Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Buick Lacrosse CX with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 2.0% and 45%, respectively.

You were right about the $3,100 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • 7morsn7morsn Posts: 8
    Which one of these is better as far as money factor, residual and cash incentives? Ally smart lease or the US Bank loyalty lease? Thanks!
    Car_man,
    Do you know what the differences between the two are? I am in IL(62521) if that helps.
    Thanks,
  • That's a good question, 7morsn. I haven't crunched the numbers so I don't know for certain off of the top of my head which program is better, but here's the details for you.

Ally: 2.0% special lease rate & $3,100 cash incentive

US Bank: 0.72% special lease rate & $2,450 cash incentive

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man,
    It looks like they are only $6 a month difference. So I guess it depends on what the residuals are. Any idea what they might be?
    Thanks again for your help.