Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi, you give me the least rate on a 2012 Lacrosse premium III with a mrsp of $39,280.
    I'll looking for 10,000 or 12,000 miles per year for 24 or 39 months. I will be putting down $900 of Gm card money.
  • Hi Fabster32. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Buick LaCrosse with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 58%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,500 cash incentive that GM is currently providing on 24-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi dada1132. The 2-year offer is the best deal on this car right now.

Buick's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Buick LaCrosse with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 62%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,500 cash incentive that is currently available 24-month on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • fury63fury63 Posts: 18
    Carman,

First time poster. Hoping you can guide me. Looking at a 2013 Leather pkg - total MSRP incl. destination charge is $37,680.

Looking at 2 yr lease. I think the info below is with 25k miles per year. It may be 20k as there was a lot of back and forth.

Given selling price of $36,546, 2% apr, monthly payment of $613. Residual of 62%. There was talk of a rebate of $4,350. I'm also coming off a different manufacturers lease.

Can you verify the above makes sense?
    Thanks!

:confuse:
  • Welcome fury63. Ally's current base lease rate for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Lacrosse is only 1.0%, not 2.0%. Make sure that the dealer uses the lower rate to calculate your car's payment. The 62% residual value is correct, but...that's for a lease with 15,000 miles per year. You're going to have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis to get up to 20,000 or 25,000 miles per year.

There is currently a $2,350 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally plus additional cash on top o that in California.

Car_man
    Host
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 99
    Hi car_man could you please provide the rates for the Lacrosse for a 24 month lease this month. Is there any CCR $ this month?
  • Hey buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Lacrosse with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 61%.

GM is providing a $2,800 cash incentive on 2-year leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello!

About to negotiate a lease on a 2013 lacrosse premium 2. Lease term is 39mo 12k miles. I am being offered a residual of 52%. Is it fair? What money factor should i expect? What incentives?

Thank you for the help!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi mdamico520. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Buick LaCrosse with 12,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 50%.

General Motors is providing a $2,900 cash incentive on leases of this car in all areas and an additional $500 on top of that in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
  • go2snogo2sno Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    Looking at leasing as specified in the subject line. How would the 36 month, 15,000 per year impact the lease rate and residual compared to the March 5th 39 month/12,000 example above?

Thanks
    Hi go2sno. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Buick LaCrosse with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 52%.

General Motors is providing a $2,900 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car. There's additional cash on top of that in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
  • leasedopeleasedope Posts: 1
    How about this: 2013 Lacrosse leather 3.6 for 24mo/10,000 mi per year @ $375/mo with $620 at inception or 36mo/10,000 mi per year @ $340/mo with $590 due at inception.

Is this good? What's the residual after 2 and 3 years? In reading this forum it looks like 62% after 2 yrs for 15,000mi/year. I'm new to leasing but a fast learner. What questions should I ask this guy? (BTW, 10,000mi/year is what I want - don't need more.)
    Welcome leasedope. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor...or in Ally's case the base lease rate because it publishes interest rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases.

Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Lacrosse with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.5% and 55%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,800 cash incentive on 24-month and $2,900 on 36-month leases of this car. There's additional cash on top of that in certain regions.

Car_man
    Host
  • andremikeandremike Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Can you give me the details right now for leasing a lacrosse?

What is this $2900 you speak of? Can you get that on top of the $1500.00 rebate plus the $500.00 bonus cash + $2000 in Conquest cash?

I was being told of 1% with a 52% residual.. With $4k down they are telling me $265.00 month on a $39600 lacrosse(MSRP)

Is the 52% residual based on MSRP or sale price?

Please help.. respond as quickly as possible..
    Hi andremike. The $2,900 is a cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on 36-month leases of the 2013 LaCrosse. The $1,500 is not compatible with GM's special lease program. Neither was the recently expired $500 bonus cash.

The $2,000 conquest cash is available on top of the lease cash for a total of $4,900.

$4,000 is way too much money to put down on a lease. I always advise consumers to go with zero down leases.

Vehicles' residual values are based upon a percentage of their full MSRPs, including the destination charge and the MSRPs of any options that can be residualized.

Car_man
    Host
  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Posts: 64
    Car-man, where can I find the GM incentive for the 24mo lease? I see the $2k conquest on Edmunds but nothing about the $2,800, and is that a rebate to the dealer? also do you have the money factor and residual for June for 24mo and 12kmi? Thanks in advance, your services are much appreciated.
  • Just today I was offered a $38,500 MSRP LaCrosse for $1K drive-off and $349/month plus tax. This is actually a little higher than your quote, but close. (I'm figuring about $90/mo. to finance the $3K difference between the drive-offs.) I got this quote over the phone, and I didn't write down the residual and interest rate. I'm pretty sure the selling price includes the incentives plus $1K conquest. I didn't realize it was $2K, but that might have been reduced in June. I think this quote is too high, but I've just started looking at LaCrosse leases. Since you're getting $1,100 more car, your quote is better, but I agree with CarMan that $4,000 is way too much to front them.
  • I just started looking at LaCrosse leases after giving up on a Regal GS (limited availability around here) and reluctantly abandoning an Infiniti Coupe and a performance ATS because "mommy" won't let me have them! Can you help me with money factors, residuals, and incentives in June. Is conquest (which I can get) $2K as it was in May or $1K? What's a reasonable selling price relative to invoice? Thanks.
    Hi kapkanimd. The $2,800 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this vehicle definitely exists. The $2,000 conquest cash is available on top of that.

Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Buick LaCrosse with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 63% to 61% (depending upon what trim level you're talking about).

Car_man
    Host
    Hey wonderwarthog. Ally's base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Buick LaCrosse with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 52%.

There is a $2,900 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car right now. There is another $500 in certain areas. There is $2,000 conquest cash on this car in June as well.

If I was in the market for a LaCrosse right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over invoice minus the cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host