Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Land Cruiser Navigation System

1235»

Comments

• nanomannanoman Member Posts: 3
    I am interested to integrate an iphone/music player into my 2003 LC. I have a Gen 3 NAV and multi-CD player. There are aftermarket 'kits' that claim this can be done, and then can use the controls to select and play music. Anyone have experience with this? Recommend a brand or website? Does it work well? I don't want to mess up the NAV system.
  • lc_cygnus_2000lc_cygnus_2000 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014

navguy and egusman, where are you when needed the most. Saw some of your earlier posts and comments helping out the community.

I have a Japanese Import Landcruiser 100 Cygnus model 2000 in the UK.
    Firstly, the EMV is in Japanese. Is there any way of converting this to English?
    Secondly, when I bought the car, it did'nt have the navigation dvd player under the drivers seat. I managed to get hold of a part nbr 86841-30081 from a scrap yard in Pakistan (Bilaal Ganj) for less than £100.00 but when I got it back to UK found out there's no cd in the unit. Am trying to find the right CD to go with the unit. I've been to a number of my local Toyota Dealerships but they have been unsuccessful in helping out. Am after either a compatible cd to work in my navigation (ecu) for UK or a wiring diagram which will allow me to trace the video feed to the EMV and run an independant/third party navigation system.
    Anyone please help?
    Thanks.