Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mitsubishi Eclipse Accessories and Modifications

2»

Comments

• burton24burton24 Posts: 3
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but...I have an 01 Eclipse GT. I am looking for a transmission...I know that the tranny in the newer galants will work, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other ones that will work. Please Help!
  • feltyfelty Posts: 1
    basket case 95gst. Motor in pieces, just finished motor.problem is aquired it in pieces has after market turbo greddy boost controller,turbo timer,3" maf with translator.car starts sometimes.has fuel pulse and spark and sometimes seems weak with noid light and spark tester.why is crankshaft sensor deleted? it came that way.it's wired back through cam sensor.is this a 1G conversion?what is the 1G conversion?new to the eclipse scene.
  • Anyone have any recomendations for which cat-back exhaust would be good for my 2002 mitsubishi eclipse gt, v-6, 3.0? please write back. thanks.
  • oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Posts: 6,215
    "...which cat-back exhaust..."

Check out some of the YouTube videos.

2009 PT Cruiser, 2008 Eclipse, 1995 Mark VIII, 1988 GMC Van

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Posts: 6,215
    "...looking for a transmission..."

Try a Chrysler Sebring coupe 2000-2005. It was a rebadged Eclipse. Same motor.

I assume the tranny would be compatible.

2009 PT Cruiser, 2008 Eclipse, 1995 Mark VIII, 1988 GMC Van

• Your post don't say if it's an auto or a stick ya look'n for. But in either case try a junk yard you'll get a much better deal just try to look for one that has been smashed in the rear or has been rolled over.
  • its a manual 5-speed with a megan racing short shifter added
  • toricktorick Posts: 1
    I have a 1997 eclispe GS-T (Turbo)

can anyone know where i can get a good chip for it??
  • I have a 1997 3000 gt with a sohc engine . are there a ways to do any modification to the car. whether it is to increase the hp or something.
  • I have no gear engagement. It's a F4A51 tranny. DTC code is P 0760 & P 0765
    Solenoid Malfunction. I can here the solenoids trying to work for about 5 sec then they stop. Is there as valve blockage? Is there a way to work on the valve body without removing the tranny?
  • rinkusrinkus Posts: 1
    Does anybody know where I can get a 1992 mitsubishi eclipse engine. Hard to find one. Someone told me I could put a k20 or b13 Honda engine in the car. HELP
  • goose56goose56 Posts: 9
    Looking to find my manual convertible top release can't find it in the trunk where it is suppose to be!!!!! HELP!!!! Power top still works!!!
2»