Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-7 Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

1212223242527»

Comments

• STAY AWAY FROM THESE VEHICLES NOT WORTH THE PROBLEM. I HAVE THE VERY FIRST 2007 CX-7 MAZDA, HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS, NOT ONLY DO I STILL HAVE A HIGH NOTE, BUT I HAD TO PAY OUT WITH NO LIES HERE OUT OF MINE AND HUSBAND POCKETS $7,567.40, THIS IS 3 DIFFERENT ISSUES AND WE HAVE HAD ALL THREE. THE ABOVE PRICE IS 1 TIMES WITHOUT GOING TO DEALER TO REPLACE ENGINE FOR $7500., WE HAD SOME THINGS FIXED FOR $3,100.00 NOTHING BUT A NIGHTNMARE BECAREFUL BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER WAKE UP FROM THIS STAY AWAY FROM ALL MAZDA SURE WISH I DID I CANT EVEN GET RID OF THIS 2YEARS AGO HAD IT FROM 9/2007 UNTIL NOW PIECE OF CRAP OR SH_ _ CAR. DONT BUY. :lemon:
  • My math maybe out-dated, but you said in the previous years you paid 7567.4 for the repairs, which include 7500 for the first problem and 3100 for other issues? :confuse: Why you need to replace the engine from your own pocket when it is still under the bump-to-bump coverage? :confuse: If you were enrolled in some accident, well, I highly doubt it has anything to do with Mazda. :P
  • In South FL I got an offer OTD for 20,050 iSV base model. I could only get 21,500 up in NJ. Are they both decent deals? I am leaning towards picking it up in FL now because of the price gap...
  • Does FL have a sales tax on vehicles? In Chicago, I've seen iSV base models advertised as low as $18995 to $19995 so depending on what charges are added to your OTD price, it could be a decent price.

I'm in the market for a CX-7 but reading up on all the posts about reliability, it's scaring me away from making a purchase.
  • The price before the tags was 17900 basically; I am in process of signing for a liquid silver metallic at $20,000 flat which I think is a pretty amazing deal. It is also going to be registered and new plates for FL. I hope its reliable because I plan on having it around for a long time!
  • rman57rman57 Posts: 1
    Could you tell me the name of the dealer that gave you that deal I'am looking to buy that same 2011 cx-7 i live in the south florida area
  • Jonathon Ramsey RSS feed
    Posted Mar 12th 2012 11:31AM
    287176 Comments160

Mazda is taking the steps necessary to right its financial ship, but when a patient has this kind of issue, the cure can hurt just as much. The small, independent carmaker has been hurt by its relatively Japan-centric manufacturing base and the strength of the yen, the loss of Ford as a noteworthy stakeholder and the resulting loss of financial cushion. Mazda is expected to post a $1.2 billion loss for its 2011 financial year, which is smaller than earlier estimates but it's still the fourth losing year in a row and the largest in a decade.

The need to act has forced Mazda North America into a five-month plan to shed a number of its 701 employees for leaner running. Select employees will be offered a buyout package, and if voluntary uptake isn't sufficient then involuntary dismissals will occur. The timeline begins this month with lump-sum offers, followed by layoffs at the end of May if necessary, and the stretch to August will see the transition of personnel into the restructured organization.

Mazda is also issuing shares to raise $1.9 billion in order to aid its position and get production started in Mexico and Thailand. It is also aggressively seeking a partner and considering licensing its SkyActiv technology.
  • zoom08zoom08 NYCPosts: 66
    http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2012/163_news120312_mazda_discontinued_c- x_7_to_make_way_for_cx_5/index.html

So here above my comment you will find the link confirming that Mazda will discontinue making the CX7.
    Did I mentioned "DISCONTINUED" ...Go figure, the car was manufactured as a 2006 model and only 6 YEARS LATER, THEY CONFIRMED THE END OF PRODUCTION BY DECEMBER 2012.
    thank you mazda.
    This is how you treat your customers? what are we supposed to do now?
    the car will certainly HAVE NO VALUE, forget getting parts and while you are at it why dont you just discontinue all of your cars....
    I will go back to buying hondas or toyotas as they seem to be the only cars that hold value!