Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Nissan Altima

Comments

• carnut21carnut21 Posts: 38
    The 06 was a nice car but the 07 is much better. Nissan keeps building quality and value into their cars. The cabin is quiter and the engine is more efficient than its predessor. The CVT is nice (i have a 07 Murano) but also have a 6speed 05 Frontier. Both of these vehicles have been problem free and suspect the Altima would be the same. The V6 in the Altima is really nice.
  • drewsolodrewsolo Posts: 1
    I picked up my '07 altima about a week ago. I got the S model but with out navigation. I'm thinking about putting in Sirius..( i have an account from my last car ).. Does any one kno if the the stereo supports satellite? i kno i have to run a line in from an Antenna but I'm not sure if the radio can support it.....

..Drew
  • bv050506bv050506 Posts: 97
    I have the brochure in my office and it does not come standard. It needs to be part of the connection package which starts with the Bose system. I think if you have that upgrade package your good to go. The standard system is not compatible with satellite radio. Enjoy your new car!
  • rps1rps1 Posts: 13
    I picked up my '07 3.5Sl on 6/8 and the drive home was fantastic. I traded my '05 3.5Sl which I loved, but what a difference in the ride, comfort and richness of the interior. The CVT was smooth and responsive, and the Boze is amazing. The exterior in winter frost is beautiful and rich looking, along with the style of the car. The gauges are well placed and the itelligent key is a blast along with the push button start. The only complaint which is no big deal is I don't care for the foot parking brake. Gas mileage seems pretty good about the same as the '05. Great job Nissan.
  • richman64richman64 Posts: 15
    I'm trying to determine which color Altima to get. I have a silver Grand Prix right now and love how easy it is to keep it clean looking. I keep it garage kept most of the time, so if it doesn't rain, I can go several weeks without the dust showing too much.

For those who have the dark smoky gray Slate color, how easy is it to keep it clean looking? I used to own a black car and it was somewhat difficult to keep clean looking, but I'm wondering how the Slate color compares to black as far as ease of maintenance.
  • jaeger1jaeger1 Posts: 43
    Nothing is worse that black. Period. Or even as bad, for hat matter. Other dark colours will definitely show up dirt and especially dust more quickly than your silver, but not as bad as black. I got the silver for the very reasons you mentioned - looks good for a loooong time between washes.

The tough thing about colour choice on the Altima is that it looks good in every colour. No regrets over my choice, though.
  • b777girlb777girl Posts: 7
    I sold a black car and bought the Altima in Dark Slate. It does hide dirt a bit better than black, but if you care that much about how clean it looks, just buy that Pebble Beach color.
  • what are they selling 36 month lease om in nevada
  • bv050506bv050506 Posts: 97
    I have the 3.5SE in Dark Slate with spoiler. It is rich and classy looking. I also darkened the windows which really adds a lot to the character of the car. Also I was given a car duster to wipe it clean when it just has dust and not dirt. In about 1 minute it looks great again!!! Enjoy the new ride.
  • thanks for reply but i need monthly lease price i have a white se that is going off lease good luck
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Try posting your question here: Altima Lease Questions. But be sure to give all the details of your car, where you're located, etc. Good luck!
  • i am in las vegas this is basic model 3.5 36 month lease the only option is floor mats wes quoted 371 for 36 months nothing down thank you
  • cidxiecidxie Posts: 7
    I heard that 2008 altima would be on market around late Sept. or early Oct. So, do you think the price of 2007 altima will come down alot at that time? Anybody knows if 06 altima lower down its price when 07 version comes out? Thx!!
  • jd10013jd10013 Posts: 779
    I wouldn't expect the price on the 2007's to drop much, if at all untill after jan. yea, the 06 did drop when the 07 came out, but thats because the car was redesigned for the 2007 model year, and was much improved over 2006. If they hadn't dropped the price on the 06, nobody would have bought one over a 2007, especially considering the price only went up 200 dollars or so. But the 08 will be exactly the same as the 07, with the possible excption of being offered in more colors.
  • rps1rps1 Posts: 13
    The only color that I liked at all was the Winter Frost which I have for over a month, and I find that it doesn't show the dirt and is very easy to keep clean. It also looks sporty and rich, and I don't see myself coming and going.It seems that everybody has silver,shades of grey and champagne. I am very happy with the Winter Frost w/charcoal leather interior.
  • maxamillion1maxamillion1 Posts: 1,467
    New for 2008

Standard ABS on 2.5 models
    Standard splash guards
    Available XM satellite Radio
  • I want to research the 2007 Altima but I can't seem to get onto www.nissanusa.com. I didn't know if it was just me or if other people were having the same problem.
    I don't have any problem, thats using IE 7, and a broadband connection. there's a lot of flash content and stuff there, takes me awhile to load it. If your on dial up, that would probably be the problem.
  • Well, I downloaded and tried IE7 and Firefox but still could not access NissanUSA.com. I have DSL so I don't think speed is the issue but it does seem it is timing out on me. What comes up is "this page cannot be displayed". Very strange. I can access pretty much any other car site and I can get on many Nissan dealership sites but the NIssan corporate site is eluding me.
    they could just be updating it or something