Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2002 Buick Rendezvous Class Action?

14567810»

Comments

• I am so sorry to hear about your issues. After speaking with General Motors and notifying the National Safety Highway Administration I got no where. Approximately one week later while my Buick sat in the drive way, I allowed my daughter to go to the store. Within one mile from the house the head gasket blew. That was the end for me. I had not choice but to sell it on Craigslist as a Mechanic Special. About 3 weeks ago I finally bought a new for me, but used Isuzu Trooper. I should have done that along time ago. So far so good. I wish the best for you. Be safe.
  • mr2joepmr2joep Posts: 1
    Well after Oh month of fighting with this 2002 Bucik rendezvous it was a crank position sensor that went out because of 2 wires touching. Now I don't believe that it needed to be replace because it ran but sometime it would shake turn off while driving and hesitate n miss . It was the wires that touched and screwed it up. But the Buick dealership has to get paid n either they put it in the part or not they did figure it out after putting in the wrong part the first time so I'll pay 482.34 n run. Been a week n it drives great still. Amazing how it works with this suv . Still I'll be praying it stays running good.
14567810»